ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Congratulations Aka... I am very happy for you!!!! wohoooo !!!!!!

akk said:
Thanks everybody!!

Actually I am in my country...my cousin is in NY and she went to the office to do it for me.
On the form that CIC sent me I could specify that a representative would drop the passports in person at the consulate.

Akk

cchabert said:
ainpdude said:
akk said:
Just left my passport for visa stamping in NY office...I will have my visa next thursday. :)

Akk
congrats akk,

so is NY still accepting PP drop offs in person ? Their website doesnt say so ...
Akk your letter to summit your passport said that you can bring this one your self or you just drive and showup to see what happens? The website doesn't mention anymore about walk in to passport stamp.

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Thanks you people!!
Inge, how is your situation? Did they request passports already?

Akk

ingegarcia said:
Congratulations Aka... I am very happy for you!!!! wohoooo !!!!!!

akk said:
Thanks everybody!!

Actually I am in my country...my cousin is in NY and she went to the office to do it for me.
On the form that CIC sent me I could specify that a representative would drop the passports in person at the consulate.

Akk

cchabert said:
ainpdude said:
akk said:
Just left my passport for visa stamping in NY office...I will have my visa next thursday. :)

Akk
congrats akk,

so is NY still accepting PP drop offs in person ? Their website doesnt say so ...
Akk your letter to summit your passport said that you can bring this one your self or you just drive and showup to see what happens? The website doesn't mention anymore about walk in to passport stamp.

dnataraj

Jul 9, 2008
Looks like CIC timelines are cyclical (fast slow fast slow). And unlucky one like us fall on the slower frame!!!
just waiting!!. No ecas update, no news from CIC..

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
dnataraj said:
Looks like CIC timelines are cyclical (fast slow fast slow). And unlucky one like us fall on the slower frame!!!
yea some got PPR from NY as early 15 days to a month and some have got consistently after 2 months...

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ainpdude said:
dnataraj said:
yea some got PPR from NY as early 15 days to a month and some have got consistently after 2 months...
I am the first person who will wish for slower processssssss lolzzzzzzzzzz my family is traveling to india and dont want PPR to come before december 15th........2009..............................................

My time line.

Applied CIC ----------24th June 2009
CIC got it ----------25th June 2009
Check got cashed ---------16th July 2009 ( Also got AOR # from back of Check )

Do you guys think will i be able to get passport request before december? ( I dont want b4 december though )

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
despoimmigrant said:
ainpdude said:
dnataraj said:
I am the first person who will wish for slower processssssss lolzzzzzzzzzz my family is traveling to india and dont want PPR to come before december 15th........2009..............................................

My time line.

Do you guys think will i be able to get passport request before december? ( I dont want b4 december though )
despo,

lol .. u sounding despo :) ... dont send RPR feee or PCC immediately let them request and
then take your time to do it...

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ainpdude said:
despoimmigrant said:
ainpdude said:
dnataraj said:

My time line.

despo,

lol .. u sounding despo :) ... dont send RPR feee or PCC immediately let them request and
lollllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzz I already sent RPR and PCC with my application. There is nothing left to send beside sending copy of my new passport which i will send it 2nd week of august.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
despoimmigrant said:
ainpdude said:
despoimmigrant said:
ainpdude said:
dnataraj said:

My time line.

despo,

lollllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzz I already sent RPR and PCC with my application. There is nothing left to send beside sending copy of my new passport which i will send it 2nd week of august.
With CIC you can never say there is nothing left to send until you get that PPR LOL.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rascojenkins said:
despoimmigrant said:
ainpdude said:
despoimmigrant said:
ainpdude said:
dnataraj said:

My time line.

despo,

With CIC you can never say there is nothing left to send until you get that PPR LOL.
I honestly agree wid you........:) even PPR does not convince me that much i would say Once i get Visa Satmped in my passport and land in canada and feel the air of Niagra :)

rk

Nov 25, 2008
My file transferred to NY consulate on May 20 and no updates after that...Anybody else in the same boat ??