+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

PaToAb

Star Member
Dec 20, 2008
tonyind said:
Yup...we've got less time...but only thing we can do is hold tight our patience and WWAAIIIITTT!!! It is harassing. Did you apply thru a consultant??
No. I applied myself.

naxas

Dec 6, 2009
to Nyind and PaToAb,
Did you guys order CAIPS? I ordered this file last week, I think it might help us to find out where our file stuck.

DILSE

Apr 21, 2009
I am in same situation can some one please share their experience.

tsrikanth said:
Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding AVR.
I came to USA with 'A' employer visa stamped on my passport(H1-B) and I transferred my H1-B to 'B' employer. Still my passport has a expired visa with 'A' employer.

So can I use AVR in this case ? Planning to land before August 2011.

justinline

May 19, 2009
tsrikanth said:
Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding AVR.
I came to USA with 'A' employer visa stamped on my passport(H1-B) and I transferred my H1-B to 'B' employer. Still my passport has a expired visa with 'A' employer.

So can I use AVR in this case ? Planning to land before August 2011.

Yes you can use AVR. Carry all the documents as if you would do for h1b stamping. Be ready for secondary inspection.

Justin

venks80

Star Member
Mar 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
12/11/2009
Nomination.....
01/10/2010
Jasper,
I received my ppr request and send the passports to detroit. What is your situation, you are a active participant in this forum previously.
Let me know your status.
Thanks to vsrao,jasper and ........

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
venks80 said:
Jasper,
I received my ppr request and send the passports to detroit. What is your situation, you are a active participant in this forum previously.
Let me know your status.
Thanks to vsrao,jasper and ........
Hi venks,

I've already received my visa and I'll be landing next month (but I'll return to US by the end of the month).

Even though I haven't been active in the forum recently, I still read the posts in this thread and update our spreadsheet. And it is good to hear many of us are receiving PPR/visa.

Good Luck!

Jasper

josephdadreamer

Nov 24, 2008
@Jasper,
Thanks for your work updating the tracker. It's very useful.

@ For those who are still waiting for ppr from buffalo,
buffalo's processing time changed to 13moths. :(

Jasper said:
Hi venks,

I've already received my visa and I'll be landing next month (but I'll return to US by the end of the month).

Even though I haven't been active in the forum recently, I still read the posts in this thread and update our spreadsheet. And it is good to hear many of us are receiving PPR/visa.

Good Luck!

Jasper

PaToAb

Star Member
Dec 20, 2008
naxas said:
to Nyind and PaToAb,
Did you guys order CAIPS? I ordered this file last week, I think it might help us to find out where our file stuck.
I have not order this yet. I think it takes 5 to 6 weeks and I am expecting my ppr much before that.

I tried to send an email to new york office for status inquiry. However, email is not going through. I sent email to newyork-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca. Is there suppose to different address?

Avalap

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
PAtoAb,

The following is the email address I used to communicate with Canadian Consulate in New York.

re-CNGNY-IM-H@international.gc.ca

I was in a similar situation before and I went personally to NYC consulate when there was no update on my file for 3 months even after paying the RPRF.
Finally, I got my passport request in March '11.

Where do you live in PA?
Call me to discuss further. I sent you my number to your inbox.

Hope this helps.

PaToAb said:
I have not order this yet. I think it takes 5 to 6 weeks and I am expecting my ppr much before that.

I tried to send an email to new york office for status inquiry. However, email is not going through. I sent email to newyork-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca. Is there suppose to different address?

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes 13 months :(

my 12 months were completing on june 10 and i thought of sending them a long mail on how my 12 months are compete and have not heard anything...bla bla, now i have to wait for july 10 (or more) :(

josephdadreamer said:
@ Jasper,
Thanks for your work updating the tracker. It's very useful.

@ For those who are still waiting for ppr from buffalo,
buffalo's processing time changed to 13moths. :(

improper_bostonian

Apr 7, 2011
PaToAb said:
Thanks for the reply Tonyind, Joseph.., naxas.
This whole thing is getting more and more ridiculous. If they are not issuing ppr's and not even replying decently, what the hell are they doing? NY does not even accept walk ins!!!
Now I have like 2 months before expiry of my medicals.
Hello,
My situations is same as yours, still waiting for PPR from NYC consulate.