+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
So basically I can't apply directly to Ontario as an outland. I need to wait for their invitation and also need to have crs score above 430 at the least. Please do tell me if I am right or wrong. Actually my frd's agent who is looking after his application told him that he would apply for oinp and has asked for a considerable amount I wonder is that possible. Also he won't be going through investment stream that's for sure..
You point is correct. Be careful with what agents claim in a legal way.
Try to increase your score where ever you can and see if any other PnP can workout for you.

vchoi

Jul 29, 2019
Just got the Nomination guys!!

NOC - 1111
CRS Score - 441
NOI Received: May 31, 2019
Application Submitted: June 6, 2019
Assessment: June 14, 2019
Decision in Progress: July 8, 2019
Nomination: July 29, 2019

Hussain91

Jul 8, 2019
Just got the Nomination guys!!

NOC - 1111
CRS Score - 441
NOI Received: May 31, 2019
Application Submitted: June 6, 2019
Assessment: June 14, 2019
Decision in Progress: July 8, 2019
Nomination: July 29, 2019
Were you a qualified chartered accountant or an accountant without special qualification

mohit2018

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Hi Guys,

I am a software professional(QA Automation Engg.) and have a total of 9 years of experience. My work experiences are as follows:
1: Jul - 2010 to Apr-2013 :(2.9 yrs) : NOC code 2173.
2: May - 2013 till date : (6.1 yrs) : NOC 2173+NOC 2171
My 1st occupation is fine but regarding the 2nd, I have been working with job duties which are a mix of job NOC code 2173 and 2171(50-50%). However, in my submitted EE profile, I have chosen 2171 for the current employment(to keep variety of NOCs in my EE profile). While I could have chosen 2173 for occupation2 without any problem. However, The primary NOC in my EE is 2173.
Now my dilemma is: OINP has not listed 2171 in its OID list and they consider the last 5 years of experience to invite a candidate. So, I think I don't stand a chance if a tech-draw occurs at my CRS.
Questions:
1. Would OINP consider the primary NOC to consider a profile?
2. Should NOC in occupation2 be changed to 2173 to increase my chances? Though, from various platforms I learned that changing NOC usually attracts the chances of rejection in assessment.
What should be the best option for me?

@13nitinsharma ,@NikSharma01

divyasajjan

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
United States of America
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2019
Doc's Request.
30-10-2019
Nomination.....
13-11-2019
AOR Received.
09-01-2020
File Transfer...
09-01-2020
Med's Request
20-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-01-2020
Passport Req..
19-10-2020
Hi friends, My employer reference letter is missing my first designation which I started with. That designation was only for the first year. I have 6 years 3 months of experience even without that first designation. Is it okay if I submit that reference letter? Though the starting date corresponds to my joining date, the first designation and its duties are not mentioned. Now there is a very long process and they are not providing the reference letters as easily and are not ready to include many of the details that are needed like salary, hours of work, etc. So I am thinking of using the same letter without the firs designation. can someone please suggest?

IND_CAD

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hi Guys...

I am trying to understand this change.

''A minor change proposed for the three OINP streams that are aligned with the federal Express Entry system — the Human Capital Priorities, French-Speaking Skilled Worker and Skilled Trades streams — would change the start date for qualifying work experience.

Whereas work experience was previously assessed as of the date that an applicant received a Notification of Interest from Ontario, the new criteria would see work experience assessed as of the date of application for a provincial nomination.''

Does it mean i can claim 1 year of experience if i am short 30 days ? and apply for nomination if i receive NOI in between ? Thanks!

aevi82

Jul 31, 2019
Hello,
it might be I missed that in FAQs, so I would like to ask an advice.
I got NOI as of 12th July, gathered all the papers and submitted the application on Onyario E-Filling Portal as of July 27th, but then I realized that my IRCC account is valid only till 01st of September, which means that it might happen that Ontario will issue (hopefully) a nomination by the time when IRCC account will be expired.
What to do in this situation? Would yoy please advice?

Vibhuti

Jul 31, 2019
Hi All,
I'm software Engineer with NOC - 2172,2173.My CRS score as of now is 445.What are the chances that i will get NOI in next OINP tech draw? Is it requred to get NOI for sure if CRS cutoff for the draw is 439 or they will pick up random profiles from CRS Range 439+.Please let me know about it if you guys have any knowledge about this.
Thanks.

sharmmad

Aug 30, 2017
Hi All,

Do we still need to write N/A for the all optional fields we are not filling in like middle name, other names?

Also, what do we put in Other Activities (excluding education and paid work)

Thanks in advance

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi All,
I'm software Engineer with NOC - 2172,2173.My CRS score as of now is 445.What are the chances that i will get NOI in next OINP tech draw? Is it requred to get NOI for sure if CRS cutoff for the draw is 439 or they will pick up random profiles from CRS Range 439+.Please let me know about it if you guys have any knowledge about this.
Thanks.
Theyll pick.. they have not disclosed criteria

Reactions: Vibhuti

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hello,
it might be I missed that in FAQs, so I would like to ask an advice.
I got NOI as of 12th July, gathered all the papers and submitted the application on Onyario E-Filling Portal as of July 27th, but then I realized that my IRCC account is valid only till 01st of September, which means that it might happen that Ontario will issue (hopefully) a nomination by the time when IRCC account will be expired.
What to do in this situation? Would yoy please advice?
Its there in FAQs.. I think they ask u to create a new profile and send them ita details.. but please do check to be sure

saqib528

Jan 18, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
can anyone clear my doubts plz?
my situation: I have 8.5,8.5,7,7 in IELTs but it will expire in October. I got my updated ECA on 31st July and now am sitting on 446 CRS.
if I get NOI in next tech draw before my ielts expires and ontario starts processing my application, what will happen if my ielts expires or if I replace my ielts scores with a newer attempt with lower score than clb9(to keep my profile active)? what if cutoff for oinp was 439 and after I update my ielpt my CRS drops from 446 to let's say 390? how would that effect my application? and what if oinp completes my process and gives me 600 points and then update my ielts?
please advise

santaguy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
I got NOI from both SINP and OINP. I submitted my application for SINP and its in process. They are waiting for my CIPS license in order to proceed further. Today, I got invite from OINP too. I'm confused if I should go ahead and apply for OINP? I think OINP process would be quicker as it doesnt need any license but It would require further application fees (Thats not a big concern though). Any guidance?

Reactions: Hussain91

jann719

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi All,
I always encounter this error: We have encountered an error during your submission. Please wait a minute and try again by selecting the Submit button.

Did anyone encounter this? Thanks