+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Vibhuti

Jul 31, 2019
Due to pending ECA ,I was enable to create express entry profile and oinp second draw took place yesterday.was yesterday's draw last tech draw from Ontario for 2019 or is there chances that they will conduct one more draw till December 2019?Please guide through this guys.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi Guys,

I am a software professional(QA Automation Engg.) and have a total of 9 years of experience. My work experiences are as follows:
1: Jul - 2010 to Apr-2013 :(2.9 yrs) : NOC code 2173.
2: May - 2013 till date : (6.1 yrs) : NOC 2173+NOC 2171
My 1st occupation is fine but regarding the 2nd, I have been working with job duties which are a mix of job NOC code 2173 and 2171(50-50%). However, in my submitted EE profile, I have chosen 2171 for the current employment(to keep variety of NOCs in my EE profile). While I could have chosen 2173 for occupation2 without any problem. However, The primary NOC in my EE is 2173.
Now my dilemma is: OINP has not listed 2171 in its OID list and they consider the last 5 years of experience to invite a candidate. So, I think I don't stand a chance if a tech-draw occurs at my CRS.
Questions:
1. Would OINP consider the primary NOC to consider a profile?
2. Should NOC in occupation2 be changed to 2173 to increase my chances? Though, from various platforms I learned that changing NOC usually attracts the chances of rejection in assessment.
What should be the best option for me?

@13nitinsharma ,@NikSharma01
Tech draw has happened yesterday. Did you get the NOI?

List of targeted NOC codes
  • Software engineers and designers (NOC 2173)
  • Computer programmers and interactive media developers (NOC 2174)
  • Computer engineers (NOC 2147)
  • Web designers and developers (NOC 2175)
  • Database analysts and data administrators (NOC 2172)
  • Computer and information systems managers (NOC 0213)

Reactions: Rajanila

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Required Documents for OINP Application submission:

PRIMARY APPLICANT DOCUMENTS:

1. Notification of Interest from Ontario (mandatory)

Provide a copy (or print screen) of your Notification of Interest letter from Ontario that was sent to you through your online account with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Note: Please ensure that you capture the date that the NOI was sent to your account.

2. Photograph (mandatory)
Provide a copy of a photograph of yourself that meets passport or visa requirements.
Note: Photographs that are not clear or are of low quality will not be accepted.

3. Passport (mandatory)
Provide a copy of your entire valid passport: All pages

4. Status Documents issued by IRCC or CBSA (mandatory, if applicable)
Provide copies of all past and current status documents issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) or the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA). Documents may include work permits, study permits, temporary resident visas, and/or any other Canadian immigration document.
If you are currently in implied status, provide a copy of the letter from IRCC acknowledging receipt of your application to extend your status, the IRCC fee receipt and/or post office mailing receipt (if applicable).

5. Education (mandatory)
ECA Report, Degree and Transcripts

6. Language Tests (mandatory)
IELTS Report

7. Résumé (mandatory)
A copy of your current résumé listing your current and past work experience, as well as your educational history. Your résumé should detail your duties and responsibilities for each position held.

8. Work History
Provide the supporting documents for all periods of work (foreign and Canadian) stated in your application

9. Settlement Funds (mandatory)
Balance Confirmation Letter, Last 6 months bank statement, FD (if any)

10. Intention to Reside in Ontario (optional)
Provide additional information on your established ties in Ontario and/or further documents to demonstrate your intention to reside in Ontario.

11. Other (Optional)
Any supplemental documents or explanatory letters that provide clarification or additional information to support your application.

SPOUSE DOCUMENT:

1. Your Family Member's Passports (mandatory, if applicable)

Provide a copy of the personal details page from the passport of each dependent family member.
Your dependent family members include your spouse or common-law partner and your children who are less than 22 years of age, including their children.

2. Your Spouse or Common-Law Partner's Status Documents issued by IRCC or CBSA (mandatory, if applicable)

Provide copies of all status documents issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) or the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) to your spouse or common-law partner. Documents may include work permits, study permits, temporary resident visas, and/or any other Canadian immigration document.

3. Your Spouse or Common-Law Partner's Work Experience in Canada (mandatory, if applicable)

4. Your Spouse or Common-Law Partner's Education in Canada (mandatory, if applicable)

5. Your Spouse or Common-Law Partner's Language Tests (mandatory, if applicable)

IELTS Report

6. Relatives in Canada (mandatory, if applicable)

7. Other (if applicable)

Any supplemental documents or explanatory letters that provide clarification or additional information to support your application.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Steps to Follow after receiving NOI from Ontario:

1. You would need to create your login ID at Ontario e-Portal : https://www.oinp.citizenship.gov.on.ca/oinp_index/resources/app/guest/index.html#!/

2. Fill the application form, it takes 3 hours to complete it. (NO need to fill it at one go, you can save it and come back to continue).

3. Upload all your supporting documents as requested (follow instructions).

4. Pay $1500 fees and Submit your application.

Processing time : 30 to 60 days for final nomination approval

Application Guide: http://www.mri.gov.on.ca/repository/oinp_en_hcp.pdf

Documents Checklist:
https://www.ontario.ca/document/oinp-document-checklists/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream-applicant-checklist#section-8

Hussain91

Jul 8, 2019
I got NOI from both SINP and OINP. I submitted my application for SINP and its in process. They are waiting for my CIPS license in order to proceed further. Today, I got invite from OINP too. I'm confused if I should go ahead and apply for OINP? I think OINP process would be quicker as it doesnt need any license but It would require further application fees (Thats not a big concern though). Any guidance?
Thats called a lucky and talented person congrats

mohit2018

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Tech draw has happened yesterday. Did you get the NOI?

List of targeted NOC codes
  • Software engineers and designers (NOC 2173)
  • Computer programmers and interactive media developers (NOC 2174)
  • Computer engineers (NOC 2147)
  • Web designers and developers (NOC 2175)
  • Database analysts and data administrators (NOC 2172)
  • Computer and information systems managers (NOC 0213)
Thanks for replying brother. I thought no one paid attention to my query.
Anyway, I dint get the NOI as this was till score of 435, while me being at 428.
Assessing my situation I dont think I will get even if it happens at my score.

Rajanila

Jan 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Please check my signature for the link and join (visible when you login from desktop/laptop)

Whats app group is full, can you add my number 7845267144. Telegram is a alternate option and so effective for other dicussion related to Canada. Kindly create a group and share the link.

IND_CAD

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Finally received NOI under tech stream :). It was a surprise to me since draw cut off was 435. I was stuck at 431 since 1 year and waiting for September 11 to complete 2 years of work exp which will give me 13 more points.

Current details:

CRS -431
Currently working in canada on a open work permit.
NOI Received Yesterday.

Reactions: kanada07

Ejosaz

Jul 24, 2019
Finally received NOI under tech stream :). It was a surprise to me since draw cut off was 435. I was stuck at 431 since 1 year and waiting for September 11 to complete 2 years of work exp which will give me 13 more points.

Current details:

CRS -431
Currently working in canada on a open work permit.
NOI Received Yesterday.
Congrats for your NOI! Did you receive it with a lower CRS than the cutoff? That's surprising!

Reactions: IND_CAD

santaguy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Guys, I made a mistake in my application. I submitted only "Filled" page of the passport and didn't attach the blank pages. I have already submitted the application. Is there any way to upload the docs now?

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Guys, I made a mistake in my application. I submitted only "Filled" page of the passport and didn't attach the blank pages. I have already submitted the application. Is there any way to upload the docs now?
Disclaimer: Follow this at your own risk.

Email ontario with your file number.. attached scanned pdf.. they may consider your case