+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Duplicate ECA Copy Required from WES

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Well I went with $75 or so option on 15th Dec and my order got processed on 17th Dec. I've sent an email to WES to check with them how do they share the ECA copy with OINP. Through email or postal mail or some other option. Still haven't got a reply to my query. Tried calling them but couldn't get through.

Today (19th Dec) though I got an email from WES that I have overpaid by $41.81 and they will refund this to my credit card. Just adding to my confusion. Has it happened with anyone ?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
DevGurgaon said:
Well I went with $75 or so option on 15th Dec and my order got processed on 17th Dec. I've sent an email to WES to check with them how do they share the ECA copy with OINP. Through email or postal mail or some other option. Still haven't got a reply to my query. Tried calling them but couldn't get through.

Today (19th Dec) though I got an email from WES that I have overpaid by $41.81 and they will refund this to my credit card. Just adding to my confusion. Has it happened with anyone ?
Wes replied to me that they will and can only send soft copies to OINP.

akhare5

Jul 5, 2014
Even i got same reply from WES but then from Ontario officer i got a reply they are not going to accept electronic copies. They want WES to post ECA to them

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
akhare5 said:
Even i got same reply from WES but then from Ontario officer i got a reply they are not going to accept electronic copies. They want WES to post ECA to them
How can they say this to you when they have clearly mentioned in the mail that they will also accept the copies sent to them directly from that eca company email address.

This is clearly mentioned in the email that i got from oinp when they asked me to submit a copy of eca from wes.

K_Water

Sep 25, 2015
usman_14pk said:
and why you are sending the duplicate? Did you get the same email as discussed in above posts?
Yes I got an email from OINP asking me to send a copy directly from WES, and like everyone here I made a request with WES to send a electronic copy.

I have also emailed WES regards to that "Electronic Copy", I got the below response:

"Your recipient is registered as one of our AccessWES institutions that
accept our evaluation reports electronically only. Therefore, an e-report
will be delivered. Please have them contact our Academic Services
department, if they need further assistance."

shyama

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
This is the mail i got from OOPNP,
Dear Sir/Madam,

As requested the ECA report must be sent directly to us from the issuing institution, as we are unable to verify the ECA report through other means.

The original or official copies of ECA reports must be sent directly by mail or email to OINP from the ECA-issuing organization. All emails from ECA organizations must be sent from their official email address and contain the name, title and contact information of the organization’s representative. The ECA report must be included as an attachment.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
shyama said:
This is the mail i got from OOPNP,
Dear Sir/Madam,

As requested the ECA report must be sent directly to us from the issuing institution, as we are unable to verify the ECA report through other means.

The original or official copies of ECA reports must be sent directly by mail or email to OINP from the ECA-issuing organization. All emails from ECA organizations must be sent from their official email address and contain the name, title and contact information of the organization’s representative. The ECA report must be included as an attachment.
People who got nominated from OINP sent there ECA through WES online electronic delivery and they got nominated.

So, i think electronic report sent from oinp will be ok.

whiteblanket

Nov 26, 2015
I haven't got any mail from OINP requesting for ECA report directly from assessing organization (WES),(my application to OINP is almost complete, bank draft and photo pending).

Should I request WES to send the copy irrespective of this?.

thrissookkaran

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015
Hi All,
I have received ECA request again. I sent ECA through WES and got confirmation from WES 10 days back. Now, I received another email asking for the same. I am not sure what to do.( I had forwarded the copy of WES confirmation mail from WES to ontario on the same day).
Any suggestions guys?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
thrissookkaran said:
Hi All,
I have received ECA request again. I sent ECA through WES and got confirmation from WES 10 days back. Now, I received another email asking for the same. I am not sure what to do.( I had forwarded the copy of WES confirmation mail from WES to ontario on the same day).
Any suggestions guys?
Are your 20 days over after the initial ECA mail that you got from OINP ?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
thrissookkaran said:
Hi All,
Any suggestions guys?
when did you get this mail to send another copy of your ECA to OINP ?

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whiteblanket said:
I haven't got any mail from OINP requesting for ECA report directly from assessing organization (WES),(my application to OINP is almost complete, bank draft and photo pending).

Should I request WES to send the copy irrespective of this?.
Looks like they send the ECA request when the VO officials are actually reviewing your submitted application.

At the time of application, submit a copy of ECA. When they ask you for ECA directly from WES then you can order duplicate online report from WES.

thrissookkaran

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015
rafzy said:
when did you get this mail to send another copy of your ECA to OINP ?
Dear Rafzy,
I got my AOR and ECA request on December 8th. I submitted my application to WES and got confirmation email in 3 days. I received my second letter today, just a few hours back. I am well within my 20 days if you count from the initial mail. This time I received the mail from expressentry.ontario and last time, I got it from Opportunities.ontario.
What should I do?