+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Duplicate ECA Copy Required from WES

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
sumitthegreat said:
I guess idea would be to let them send your report to OOPNP. Once we see order of our status as completed then request a refund being on the safer side ?

Do you have email format to send to WES and to which email ID you are sending it ?
Sorry. I dont have this email format details.

Maybe someone else is able to help you in this matter.

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do we have to send the duplicate WES report when we send papers to Ontario (after receiving PT), or do we have to wait for their email after they receive our documents?

lpera

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
That is awkward, I received AoR on December 7th and so far no inquiry for WES (ECA) copy to be sent.

Guess they are all on hold now...

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abc_27 said:
Do we have to send the duplicate WES report when we send papers to Ontario (after receiving PT), or do we have to wait for their email after they receive our documents?
Anybody?
I received PT from ONtario on 27th November and now I am gathering documents. Do I have to order a duplicate from WES at this point?

khanarish

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2015
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
File Transfer...
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
19-03-2016
Passport Req..
16-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-09-2016
WES confirmed to me today that OINP have requested online copy and not hard copy. Time to get a refund then from them for the courier charges.

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received PT from ONtario on 27th November and now I am gathering documents. Do I have to order a duplicate from WES at this point?

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abc_27 said:
Not right now. You need to submit your application package for now per instructions mentioned in application guide. However, you need to request a duplicate copy if asked by OINP during your application processing.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Hello,

Same case is with my application. Don't get any such email yet. I think they are no more sending this email. You can just submit a photocopy for the ECA report and they will verify it directly because it has all the information on it.

sumitthegreat

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:
Yes. Eca copy through email is ok as ive ordered one myself.

Hello,

its been 6 days , I applied to WES for duplicate copy and status still shows "Evaluation in progress" . Is it same for your ?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
sumitthegreat said:
Hello,

its been 6 days , I applied to WES for duplicate copy and status still shows "Evaluation in progress" . Is it same for your ?
NO. My order changed to Completed on 3rd day

sumitthegreat

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:
NO. My order changed to Completed on 3rd day
Thank you Rafzy. One more question - Did tracking number show up for you ever while evaluation in progress was the status. I even paid extra 25 CAD for Domestic Overnight . Still its not showing me tracking number ..Delivery Method box is empty

Shipped to Delivery Method
Ontario Provincial Nominee Program, MCIIT
Toronto, ON

K_Water

Sep 25, 2015
I ordered with WES to send duplicate copy via edelivery, but I did not see to which email they will be sending it to, they just got postal address?

And I did not see my order displayed in my account? does that take time, its been 2hours..

Anyway I did mention the "File Number :" that came with the OINP email, in the 'Attn To' section when I ordered.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
K_Water said:
I ordered with WES to send duplicate copy via edelivery, but I did not see to which email they will be sending it to, they just got postal address?

And I did not see my order displayed in my account? does that take time, its been 2hours..

Anyway I did mention the "File Number :" that came with the OINP email, in the 'Attn To' section when I ordered.
and why you are sending the duplicate? Did you get the same email as discussed in above posts?

akhare5

Jul 5, 2014
Guys

I am on same boat..Ontario has asked for ECA copy..I checked with Ontario Nomination officer if electronic copy would be accpepted they replied saying NO. They want it to be mailed.

I ordered copy through WES , paid 97 CAD..sent an email to send a postal copy but then i recieve a reply that Ontario is registered to receive only electronic copy.

Now i am confused what i am supposed to do now.

Ontario saying they do not accept electronic copies
WES saying Ontario accept only electronic copies.

Can anyone help

sumitthegreat

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received email from WES today

Reference #: xxxxx
Applicant: xxxxx

This is to confirm that World Education Services (WES) has processed your order and shipped your evaluation report to your recipient(s).

1. Citizenship and Immigration Canada - FSWP
2. Ontario Provincial Nominee Program, MCIIT

To place future orders, please visit www.wes.org/ca/xcopy.

Thank you for choosing World Education Services.

Sincerely,

World Education Services

I am not sure why they shipped it to CIC also though i requested to OOPNP ...is this right ? When they say shipped -does that mean email or hard copy?