+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Duplicate ECA Copy Required from WES

AirCanada21

Star Member
Aug 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone confirm if email from WES is enough? That would save us some cost. Thanks!

sb23

Nov 18, 2015
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, AU
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-2015
AOR Received.
29-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2016
AirCanada21 said:
Can anyone confirm if email from WES is enough? That would save us some cost. Thanks!
Electronic copies are not accepted - that rules out e-delivery, email or fax. I asked this question by email and received a reply with this information.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
sb23 said:
Electronic copies are not accepted - that rules out e-delivery, email or fax. I asked this question by email and received a reply with this information.
This is the email that i got from OINP asking me to submit my copy of ECA.

As of December 4, 2015, applicants to Ontario’s Express Entry streams – Human Capital Priorities and French-Speaking Skilled Worker - are required to have an original or official copy of their Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report sent directly from their ECA-issuing organization to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) by mail or by email. All emails from ECA organizations must be sent from their official email address and contain the name, title and contact information of the organization’s representative. The ECA report must be included as an attachment.

Note that fax submissions from ECA organizations are not acceptable.

Your application submission has not been deemed incomplete, but in order to complete the assessment of your application, the OINP requires an original or official copy of your ECA sent directly from the ECA organization to OINP.

This means that OINP is also accepting Email copies sent directly from ECA issuing organizations.

sb23

Nov 18, 2015
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, AU
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
20-12-2015
AOR Received.
29-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2016
Response from WES:

Thank you for your message.

Your recipient is registered as one of our AccessWES institutions that accepts our evaluation reports electronically only. Therefore, an e-report was delivered. Please have them contact our Academic Services department, if they need further assistance. Thank you.

Thank you for using our services,

WES Customer Service Department

I don't know what do about this to be honest...

Fanycheng

Dec 4, 2015
raza7378 said:
salam rafzy ..im currently applying under oopnp as well noc 2132 .i received there requirement for eca hard copy and subsequently send them the 97 dollar package as explained in the thread ..
the question i have is how are they going to identify my package as no case number would be written on it ..and their may be many people goes by the same name as mine

I used the duplicate reports request form and why it only cost me $79.10... is there anything wrong with my request... it says on the form : first duplicate report=45, delivery(next day) =25. I didnt order sealed envelope service. So the total for me is 45+25=70 plus taxes =79.10... Does anyone know if i ordered correctly or not >?

Fanycheng

Dec 4, 2015
rafzy said:
If you have not gotten Nomination until now then it applies to all the applicants.

Also the sucky part is that it is costing 97$ more :(
I used the duplicate reports request form and why it only cost me $79.10... is there anything wrong with my request... it says on the form : first duplicate report=45, delivery(next day) =25. I didnt order sealed envelope service. So the total for me is 45+25=70 plus taxes =79.10... Does anyone know if i ordered correctly or not >?

Fanycheng

Dec 4, 2015
rafzy said:
One member of the forum posted the complete procedure in detail.

Got the same e-mail today and just finished the order - This is what I did ::

1) Place the order for a duplicate Report on the WES website and also add Additional recipient (i.e OINP) -- Charges will be CAD 75 for this
2) Log out from your Account and wait for about 10-15 mins (This is an imp step else your next payment of CAD 20 odd will not show)
3) Log in again and go to Modify your order, There select Domestic Overnight and pay the fees. Ones the payment is accepted you will see the total on your payment change to CAD 96. something like below ::

NOTE :: I AM YET TO SEE THE TRACKING NUMBER ? How/where to see that ?

Date Requested Service Qty Fee Amount
December 4, 2015 Domestic Overnight 1 $25.00 $25.00
December 4, 2015 Archive Copy 1 $45.00 $45.00
December 4, 2015 Archive Additional Copies 1 $30.00 $30.00
December 4, 2015 ICAP Discount 1 ($15.00) ($15.00)
December 4, 2015 Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) 1 $11.05 $11.05

Total Amount $96.05
Payment $96.05
Balance Due $0.00
i dont see modify order on the website.. and why there is another Achive additional copies =30 dollars.??? and whats ICAP discount??
Damn it why is it so complicated ..!! and the WES customer service sucksssss

khanarish

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2015
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
File Transfer...
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
19-03-2016
Passport Req..
16-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-09-2016
All,
WES is NOT sending hard copy of the ECA to Ontario but only online report via AccessWES. I used the exact same method as described (Domestic Overnight option) but when i did not get a tracking number, wrote to WES customer support. They informed that Ontario only have option to receive electronic reports as per their requested account settings.They informed that i should "advice" Ontario in case they want to update their account arrangements.

i have re-written to WES customer support and asked what is the meaning of Domestic Overnight option then - and am i being charged extra for a faster e-mail?? Will update here once i get a response from them.

By the way, are we really sure that Ontario want only a "hard copy"?

Fanycheng

Dec 4, 2015
khanarish said:
All,
WES is NOT sending hard copy of the ECA to Ontario but only online report via AccessWES. I used the exact same method as described (Domestic Overnight option) but when i did not get a tracking number, wrote to WES customer support. They informed that Ontario only have option to receive electronic reports as per their requested account settings.They informed that i should "advice" Ontario in case they want to update their account arrangements.

i have re-written to WES customer support and asked what is the meaning of Domestic Overnight option then - and am i being charged extra for a faster e-mail?? Will update here once i get a response from them.

By the way, are we really sure that Ontario want only a "hard copy"?

OH my god so confusing..

sumitthegreat

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

I got the email today (Friday evening toronto time) asking for duplicate copy of ECA report and it seems they accept Email from ECA organization so it should not necessarily be hard copy sent by Institution. have anybody sorted this out with OINP yet and received nomination. Could you redirect me that thread please where this topic has already been discussed.

As of December 4, 2015, applicants to Ontario’s Express Entry streams – Human Capital Priorities and French-Speaking Skilled Worker - are required to have an original or official copy of their Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report sent directly from their ECA-issuing organization to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) by mail or by email. All emails from ECA organizations must be sent from their official email address and contain the name, title and contact information of the organization’s representative. The ECA report must be included as an attachment.

Your application submission has not been deemed incomplete, but in order to complete the assessment of your application, the OINP requires an original or official copy of your ECA sent directly from the ECA organization to OINP.

thrissookkaran

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015
Fanycheng said:
Hi,
I just got an email from WES saying that I overpaid (I paid 96 $) and will be refunding me 62$. So, I guess they are not monsters.
So, just relax and you will get the money back.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
sumitthegreat said:
Hello Guys,

I got the email today (Friday evening toronto time) asking for duplicate copy of ECA report and it seems they accept Email from ECA organization so it should not necessarily be hard copy sent by Institution. have anybody sorted this out with OINP yet and received nomination. Could you redirect me that thread please where this topic has already been discussed.

Yes. Eca copy through email is ok as ive ordered one myself.

thrissookkaran

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015
rafzy said:
Yes. Eca copy through email is ok as ive ordered one myself.
Hi Rafzy,
It is good to know that we will be fine. Even though I ordered hard copy, I guess they delivered only electronic copy.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
thrissookkaran said:
Hi Rafzy,
It is good to know that we will be fine. Even though I ordered hard copy, I guess they delivered only electronic copy.
Yes. Only soft copy will be delivered to OINP from WES.

You can email WES and demand for a refund from them as you overpaid.
They usually send back money in 3 weeks time.

sumitthegreat

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:
Yes. Only soft copy will be delivered to OINP from WES.

You can email WES and demand for a refund from them as you overpaid.
They usually send back money in 3 weeks time.

I guess idea would be to let them send your report to OOPNP. Once we see order of our status as completed then request a refund being on the safer side ?

Do you have email format to send to WES and to which email ID you are sending it ?