+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Duplicate ECA Copy Required from WES

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
thrissookkaran said:
Dear Rafzy,
I got my AOR and ECA request on December 8th. I submitted my application to WES and got confirmation email in 3 days. I received my second letter today, just a few hours back. I am well within my 20 days if you count from the initial mail. This time I received the mail from expressentry.ontario and last time, I got it from Opportunities.ontario.
What should I do?
You should forward them a copy of the email that you got from WES as a confirmation of your report delivery.
I got mail from expressentry.ontario on 9th dec and i sent them a copy of the report delivery mail from WES on the same email address.

Meanwhile, you can also write message to WES and ask them to re-send your report to OINP as it's not received by them in the first place.

thrissookkaran

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015
rafzy said:
You should forward them a copy of the email that you got from WES as a confirmation of your report delivery.
I got mail from expressentry.ontario on 9th dec and i sent them a copy of the report delivery mail from WES on the same email address.

Meanwhile, you can also write message to WES and ask them to re-send your report to OINP as it's not received by them in the first place.
DeR Rafzy,
As you suggested, I sent an email to expressentry@ontario.ca with details. Last time, I received email from a different address (opportunitiesontario@ontario.ca).

I am not sure if different groups are processing our files.

I am writing a message to WES also as you suggested. I will keep you guys updated if there any further developments.

thrissookkaran

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015
thrissookkaran said:
DeR Rafzy,
As you suggested, I sent an email to expressentry@ontario.ca with details. Last time, I received email from a different address (opportunitiesontario@ontario.ca).

I am not sure if different groups are processing our files.

I am writing a message to WES also as you suggested. I will keep you guys updated if there any further developments.

I just got a reply from WES saying that they have delivered the ECA report electronically and OOPNP will have access to the report. I am just wondering why I received the second request in that case. Any clues?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
did you send a mail to oinp asking for this issue ?

if you have still not gotten any reply from there side, attach a copy of your wes report delivery confirmation mail and the mail that you got just now from wes and send it to oinp.

do ask them to acknowledge you about your eca report.

thrissookkaran

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015
rafzy said:
did you send a mail to oinp asking for this issue ?

if you have still not gotten any reply from there side, attach a copy of your wes report delivery confirmation mail and the mail that you got just now from wes and send it to oinp.

do ask them to acknowledge you about your eca report.
Hi Rafzy,
I sent them the details and attached the WES confirmation, but no response yet. Will write to them again after theChristmas break. Thank you for your suggestions

K_Water

Sep 25, 2015
Hi guys,

I got nominated yesterday, ;D, timeline as below

NOC 2281 - FSW

05/08/2015 Express Entry - Logins created
18/08/2015 Express Entry - Jobbank Acc. Created
26/08/2015 Express Entry - Updated Profile for OINP
27/08/2015 OINP - PT Received (Letter of Interest)
22/09/2015 OINP - Application Sent
24/09/2015 OINP - Application Deilvered
30/11/2015 OINP - AOR (Letter of Ack)
16/12/2015 OINP - Request for ECA Report and Additional Info/Docs :mad:
18/12/2015 OINP - Ordered Duplicate ECA Report(edelivery) with WES
23/12/2015 OINP - Ack from WES, ECA report is processed and Shipped
30/12/2015 OINP - Nominated (Email notification from CIC)

-Kalyan

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
K_Water said:
Hi guys,

NOC 2281 - FSW

-Kalyan
Congrats on getting nominated. Can you please confirm which additional docs did you get requested for ?

K_Water

Sep 25, 2015
rafzy said:
Congrats on getting nominated. Can you please confirm which additional docs did you get requested for ?
Thanks Rafzy,

Below is the email I received:

Please be advised that the OINP requires additional information in order to continue processing your application for nomination.

The OINP must be satisfied that you have at least one consecutive year of high skilled paid work experience in the five years immediately preceding the date of your notification of interest. From the information/documentation provided, I am concerned that you may not meet this requirement.

You have stated that you have been employed with XXXXX (aka YYYYY aka ZZZZZ) in the position of XYZ Engineer since April DD, YYYY. You have also stated that you were employed with the same company in the position of YXZ / ZYX Engineer from September DD, YYYY until March DD, YYY. To demonstrate your experience in these roles, you have submitted a reference letter, pay slips, and several letters relating to your appointment and changes to your employment structure relating to your employer’s acquisition and divestiture of other organizations. The reference letter is the only document submitted that details your job duties in these positions.

The reference letter you have submitted is signed by a (HR_X), who is indicated as being employed in the company’s Human Resources Department. This is in conflict with information that is available publicly online. As such, I am concerned that the reference letter may not have been signed by an authorized signatory.

You will be allowed 15 calendar days to provide copies of the following by return email:

• An explanation regarding the employment position of HR_X with XXXXX, and documentation confirming the same;
• Any and all performance evaluations conducted for you by the employer in the above-listed positions; and
• Any other documents that may corroborate your job duties in the above-listed positions.

Should you choose not to respond to this request within the stated timeframe, or should the submitted documents not allay my concerns, your application will continue in processing, which may lead to the denial of your application.

Note that this request, and the deadline imposed, are separate from the request that was sent to you earlier today regarding your educational credential assessment.

Thank you for your interest in our program

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
K_Water said:
Thanks Rafzy,

Please be advised that the OINP requires additional information in order to continue processing your application for nomination.

The OINP must be satisfied that you have at least one consecutive year of high skilled paid work experience in the five years immediately preceding the date of your notification of interest. From the information/documentation provided, I am concerned that you may not meet this requirement.

You have stated that you have been employed with XXXXX (aka YYYYY aka ZZZZZ) in the position of XYZ Engineer since April DD, YYYY. You have also stated that you were employed with the same company in the position of YXZ / ZYX Engineer from September DD, YYYY until March DD, YYY. To demonstrate your experience in these roles, you have submitted a reference letter, pay slips, and several letters relating to your appointment and changes to your employment structure relating to your employer’s acquisition and divestiture of other organizations. The reference letter is the only document submitted that details your job duties in these positions.

The reference letter you have submitted is signed by a (HR_X), who is indicated as being employed in the company’s Human Resources Department. This is in conflict with information that is available publicly online. As such, I am concerned that the reference letter may not have been signed by an authorized signatory.

You will be allowed 15 calendar days to provide copies of the following by return email:

• An explanation regarding the employment position of HR_X with XXXXX, and documentation confirming the same;
• Any and all performance evaluations conducted for you by the employer in the above-listed positions; and
• Any other documents that may corroborate your job duties in the above-listed positions.

Should you choose not to respond to this request within the stated timeframe, or should the submitted documents not allay my concerns, your application will continue in processing, which may lead to the denial of your application.

Note that this request, and the deadline imposed, are separate from the request that was sent to you earlier today regarding your educational credential assessment.

Dang... Thats a scarry mail.
Can you please confirm me who was your case processing officer and which method did you opted for sending your wes eca report and how much did you paid for it ?

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
K_Water said:
Hi guys,

NOC 2281 - FSW

-Kalyan
Kalyan is really happy cause I have seen this post on atleast 3 threads now.. Lol..
Congrats mate :)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
K_Water said:
Thanks Rafzy,

real scary man!

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
K_Water said:
Thanks Rafzy,

Congratulations first for your nomination. Can you please suggest on the response that you provided for this e-mail from OINP so that other forum members are benefitted.
Good luck for your next steps!!

K_Water

Sep 25, 2015
rafzy said:
Dang... Thats a scarry mail.
Can you please confirm me who was your case processing officer and which method did you opted for sending your wes eca report and how much did you paid for it ?
Not sure about the case officer, it says "(KR)" and the file number which is same as the email I got for ECA report request.

For ECA report with WES, only option was to send a Electronic Copy(eDelivery), I did not find an option to send a hard copy(or modifying my mode of delivery) as mentioned somewhere in this post.

Yup the mail did scare me but the information and document I submitted were genuine and I was confident I can provide some references.

As they have mentioned, it is true the HR I mentioned did not have proper public profile available online (like linkedIn, social and job websites), To prove he is an employee in this company, with explanation about his exact job title I have emailed his business card(scan copy) with contact details in it. Also I did mention there was another guy worked in this company with same name but with different profile, left the company long back.

Also this time I got reference letter signed by the Director(with same information) and have sent the scan copy attached to the email.

For Performance evaluation, I sent the scan copy of the appraisal forms(discussion we have with management(lead or manager) evaluating the performance for the yearly salary hike) and Appraisal letter.

And to support the Job roles and responsibilities that I mentioned in the referral letter, I submitted the Job Description documents I received from my company when they hired me, also JD I got before I been promoted.

K_Water

Sep 25, 2015
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
Kalyan is really happy cause I have seen this post on atleast 3 threads now.. Lol..
Congrats mate :)
Yup :D, also thought people may raise some question relates to the timeline, so I can help!! :)

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Even we received the AOR on 15th Dec'15 but haven't received any mail for the Duplicate ECA (Original to be sent by from WES) from OINP yet.

Is it a cause of concern?