+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Duplicate ECA Copy Required from WES

abhi2884

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I am preparing all the required document to send it with the application form to OINP, after reading the forum, I am sending the original WES copy which I have received from WES to OINP, does even sending the original copy, I have to request duplicate copy to send directly to OINP via WES?

Thank you
Abhi

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
abhi2884 said:
Hi All,

I am preparing all the required document to send it with the application form to OINP, after reading the forum, I am sending the original WES copy which I have received from WES to OINP, does even sending the original copy, I have to request duplicate copy to send directly to OINP via WES?

Thank you
Abhi
sending your original wes copy is worthless effort on your part. just attach a xerox copy of your wes report and when oinp reviews your file for nomination, they will ask you to order a wes report to be sent directly to them from wes.

abhi2884

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:
sending your original wes copy is worthless effort on your part. just attach a xerox copy of your wes report and when oinp reviews your file for nomination, they will ask you to order a wes report to be sent directly to them from wes.
Thank you Rafzy, will do so, one more doubt do I have to send the birth certificate for my dependents as well?

jaysingh10

Star Member
May 13, 2015
I send them a printout of my soft copy in my OINP package on 16th Nov,I just realized there is a difference of WES stamp in soft copy and hard copy,people have sent a xerox of original hard copy,What should i do,will my application be returned back deemed incomplete,can I send them now a scanned version of original hard copy?

Please reply guys
thanks.

adichourasiya

Mar 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Nov[CIC]
Nomination.....
12 Oct[OPNP]
AOR Received.
2 Nov[CIC]
Med's Done....
10 nov
Expecting AOR in Feb.
Should I apply for Duplicate WES E-copy in Advance?

rafzy said:

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
jaysingh10 said:
I send them a printout of my soft copy in my OINP package on 16th Nov,I just realized there is a difference of WES stamp in soft copy and hard copy,people have sent a xerox of original hard copy,What should i do,will my application be returned back deemed incomplete,can I send them now a scanned version of original hard copy?

Please reply guys
thanks.
I dont think that oinp officials add any new documents to your applocation package before it is reviewed for completness.

You can however try sending in scans od your eca copy.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
abhi2884 said:
Hi All,

Thank you
Abhi
Please don't send the original copy. They will instruct you to ask your ECA issuing organization to send a copy directly anyway. You can send a copy of the ECA report you got by post.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
K_Water said:
Thanks Rafzy,

Below is the email I received:

Please be advised that the OINP requires additional information in order to continue processing your application for nomination.

The OINP must be satisfied that you have at least one consecutive year of high skilled paid work experience in the five years immediately preceding the date of your notification of interest. From the information/documentation provided, I am concerned that you may not meet this requirement.

You have stated that you have been employed with XXXXX (aka YYYYY aka ZZZZZ) in the position of XYZ Engineer since April DD, YYYY. You have also stated that you were employed with the same company in the position of YXZ / ZYX Engineer from September DD, YYYY until March DD, YYY. To demonstrate your experience in these roles, you have submitted a reference letter, pay slips, and several letters relating to your appointment and changes to your employment structure relating to your employer’s acquisition and divestiture of other organizations. The reference letter is the only document submitted that details your job duties in these positions.

The reference letter you have submitted is signed by a (HR_X), who is indicated as being employed in the company’s Human Resources Department. This is in conflict with information that is available publicly online. As such, I am concerned that the reference letter may not have been signed by an authorized signatory.

You will be allowed 15 calendar days to provide copies of the following by return email:

• An explanation regarding the employment position of HR_X with XXXXX, and documentation confirming the same;
• Any and all performance evaluations conducted for you by the employer in the above-listed positions; and
• Any other documents that may corroborate your job duties in the above-listed positions.

Should you choose not to respond to this request within the stated timeframe, or should the submitted documents not allay my concerns, your application will continue in processing, which may lead to the denial of your application.

Note that this request, and the deadline imposed, are separate from the request that was sent to you earlier today regarding your educational credential assessment.

Thank you for your interest in our program
This is spooky $h!T. My goodness.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jaysingh10 said:

Please reply guys
thanks.
Well, yesterday, I heard of a case where an applicant had sent them a print of the soft copy and the application was returned. Of course, you can try and email them(with your EE number, name and the date they received the application) and ask them politely to use the ECA report you have attached rather than using the one they currently have on file.

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did the same, a printout of my soft copy. Does this mean that the application will be considered incomplete? :eek:

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
rafzy said:
One member of the forum posted the complete procedure in detail.

Got the same e-mail today and just finished the order - This is what I did ::

1) Place the order for a duplicate Report on the WES website and also add Additional recipient (i.e OINP) -- Charges will be CAD 75 for this
2) Log out from your Account and wait for about 10-15 mins (This is an imp step else your next payment of CAD 20 odd will not show)
3) Log in again and go to Modify your order, There select Domestic Overnight and pay the fees. Ones the payment is accepted you will see the total on your payment change to CAD 96. something like below ::

NOTE :: I AM YET TO SEE THE TRACKING NUMBER ? How/where to see that ?

Date Requested Service Qty Fee Amount
December 4, 2015 Domestic Overnight 1 $25.00 $25.00
December 4, 2015 Archive Copy 1 $45.00 $45.00
December 4, 2015 Archive Additional Copies 1 $30.00 $30.00
December 4, 2015 ICAP Discount 1 ($15.00) ($15.00)
December 4, 2015 Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) 1 $11.05 $11.05

Total Amount $96.05
Payment $96.05
Balance Due $0.00
We received the Duplicate ECA request along with addition documents request mail (separate mail from MCIIT) yesterday.

I ordered the Duplicate report from WES exactly the way you had mentioned (had to modify twice to get the Domestic overnight express C$25) and went through fine.

Must admit, WES made it pretty difficult by misguiding customer to use the option of 'upgrade report' instead of 'Order Duplicate' and by providing the same old 'Evaluation in progress' status which are meaningless in this case.

As mentioned i too cannot track the order yet...will wait for coming business day (Monday) to see, if i can start tracking it.

Thank you guys for all your help!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
K_Water said:
Thanks Rafzy,

Below is the email I received:

Please be advised that the OINP requires additional information in order to continue processing your application for nomination.

The OINP must be satisfied that you have at least one consecutive year of high skilled paid work experience in the five years immediately preceding the date of your notification of interest. From the information/documentation provided, I am concerned that you may not meet this requirement.

You have stated that you have been employed with XXXXX (aka YYYYY aka ZZZZZ) in the position of XYZ Engineer since April DD, YYYY. You have also stated that you were employed with the same company in the position of YXZ / ZYX Engineer from September DD, YYYY until March DD, YYY. To demonstrate your experience in these roles, you have submitted a reference letter, pay slips, and several letters relating to your appointment and changes to your employment structure relating to your employer’s acquisition and divestiture of other organizations. The reference letter is the only document submitted that details your job duties in these positions.

The reference letter you have submitted is signed by a (HR_X), who is indicated as being employed in the company’s Human Resources Department. This is in conflict with information that is available publicly online. As such, I am concerned that the reference letter may not have been signed by an authorized signatory.

You will be allowed 15 calendar days to provide copies of the following by return email:

• An explanation regarding the employment position of HR_X with XXXXX, and documentation confirming the same;
• Any and all performance evaluations conducted for you by the employer in the above-listed positions; and
• Any other documents that may corroborate your job duties in the above-listed positions.

Should you choose not to respond to this request within the stated timeframe, or should the submitted documents not allay my concerns, your application will continue in processing, which may lead to the denial of your application.

Note that this request, and the deadline imposed, are separate from the request that was sent to you earlier today regarding your educational credential assessment.

Thank you for your interest in our program
1- if I faced the same, it will be hard, as our internal tools don't keep more than 2 years appraisals :(
2- my reference letter which I sent has the HR director signature with her corporate email; not sure will that be enough?
3- doesn't your ref letter already has the JD attached as per the application guide instructions? if yes, why are they asking for the JD/duties again?

abc_27

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abc_27 said:
I did the same, a printout of my soft copy. Does this mean that the application will be considered incomplete? :eek:
Anyone in same situation? All applicants made a xerox copy of the hard copy of WES?
If they ask for a duplicate report from WES, I don''t think the printout of the soft copy will be such a big problem, right?
Can the applicants that have passed this stage of admission comment on this, please?

Reactions: Abdullah17

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
abc_27 said:
Anyone in same situation? All applicants made a xerox copy of the hard copy of WES?
If they ask for a duplicate report from WES, I don''t think the printout of the soft copy will be such a big problem, right?
Can the applicants that have passed this stage of admission comment on this, please?
OINP application with a print out of your WES ECA coft copy is indeed considered as INCOMPLETE. This is because on the official WES ECA, an official authentication stamp is placed and it is clearly mentioned on the ECA letter that without this official WES stamp, ECA copy is not considered as genuine/complete.

That's why OINP rejects the application.

If any one of you have submitted there application with ECA soft copy print out, then OINP will return your application and will again give you 30 days to submit your application back to them.