+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2020 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

Sjr_2804

Jul 9, 2021
I got my eCoPR but my OWP has never been processed. Someone from this forum said that CIC nowadays skips OWP and process PR directly. I guess it might be the case.
I read somewhere that you would get reimbursed for OWP if it has never been processed. Was this the case for you? It maybe worth requesting it. We never got the AOR but received an email today to "please pay the PR fees". I think we are in the final stage!!

Sjr_2804

Jul 9, 2021
We got an email today requesting us to pay the PR fees and to upload the medical exam. We never got the AOR nor the OWP. Any ideas on what this would mean? Should we be hopeful?

dreamscanadian

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-10-2020
I haven't received the Portal e-mail yet, but we did notice that IRCC refunded my OWP fees. Very strange. Hopefully this means I'll have the Portal invite coming my way soon....

Congrats!
Fingers crossed - our OWP fees were paid for by our lawyer and they haven't mentioned anything about it being returned yet.

umtbrhn

Feb 23, 2020
Hello, I received a Medical examination e-mail from IRCC about my addicted daughter… Currently, my daughter is not affiliated with my application, we will sponsor her later. It is not possible to reach Ircc, so I explained the issue through the web form. Do I need to do anything else? I would be glad if those who have knowledge share their experiences.

Clairenguyen

Jan 2, 2020
I got medical exam request for my minor children (EDE), but they already went through ME in Nov 2020, categorised as non EDE. Do they have to do again or their result could be re-used? I questioned via webform already but it might take long time to obtain the answer, anyone got experience to share?

Reactions: umtbrhn

sarahmpc

Oct 30, 2020
I’ve got a mail of invitaion of pre-arrival service. but not AIP. what’s the next step??
Should be AIP, Sponsor Approval (not necessarily in that order), and then Decision Made!

So apparently IRCC sent me the portal e-mail on 7/27 when I got DM, but I never got it. I spoke with the call center on Monday of this week, and he told me they sent it. I clarified my e-mail for him (he gave me the right one), and he put a note in my file and said I should receive it in 2-3 days. I still haven't gotten it yet. He said if I don't see it within a week to call back.

So weird. I guess the officers are typing them in by hand and not copy/pasting them from somewhere else. Sigh. The waiting game continues....

Reactions: JnYinCANADA

JnYinCANADA

Jun 15, 2021
Should be AIP, Sponsor Approval (not necessarily in that order), and then Decision Made!

So apparently IRCC sent me the portal e-mail on 7/27 when I got DM, but I never got it. I spoke with the call center on Monday of this week, and he told me they sent it. I clarified my e-mail for him (he gave me the right one), and he put a note in my file and said I should receive it in 2-3 days. I still haven't gotten it yet. He said if I don't see it within a week to call back.

So weird. I guess the officers are typing them in by hand and not copy/pasting them from somewhere else. Sigh. The waiting game continues....
SA has been given to my husband. my IME was passed. not yet AIP. I think most people get both at the same time. not me.

we moved recently. I updated the new address over 10 times. still old one on my account. sigh…

sarahmpc

Oct 30, 2020
SA has been given to my husband. my IME was passed. not yet AIP. I think most people get both at the same time. not me.

we moved recently. I updated the new address over 10 times. still old one on my account. sigh…
They still had our old address as well when I called on Monday. We've changed it 3 times online.

dreamscanadian

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-10-2020
We haven't heard anything back from our portal invitation reply. The lawyer had me "ping" them again to confirm they received my email reply.
The hurry up and wait can be brutal at times.

Diegof09

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
They still had our old address as well when I called on Monday. We've changed it 3 times online.
I have this issue, the address they have it’s not even the one we have them, it’s just the address where my wife used to lived in Mexico before she moved in with me in Canada. Lawyer says not to worry about it.

dreamscanadian

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-10-2020
Received portal credentials today and have submitted my documents! Now hopefully they accept my photo!!!