+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2020 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
The ircc contact number does not connect any agent to the call. Does anyone know a different phone?
It's just hard to call them. Been trying to call them 5 times a day for the whole week. So far, unlucky to connect to any agent. I just ended up raising a webform.today

Reactions: umtbrhn

Ms.kaka

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
At least your guys file is moving!

we pass medical back in June 18 and Submitted biometrics June 23 and haven’t heard anything since! Like my app got lost in limbo

Yo didn't make any follow up call or webform to them?

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
At least your guys file is moving!

we pass medical back in June 18 and Submitted biometrics June 23 and haven’t heard anything since! Like my app got lost in limbo
We're on the same situation. After medical and biometrics and submission of additional docs...it's now radio mute mode :)

umtbrhn

Feb 23, 2020
Sponsorship approval came to my wife today. I also received a payment notification mail for PR. What I don't understand is that it gives document instructions, but we sent all these documents while making our application.

bcpnppr000

Oct 20, 2016
Hi i got biometrics, eligibility approved and also my sponsor, i passed the medical exam june 30, background check on process. What will be next???

cad0420

Oct 8, 2020
Hi i got biometrics, eligibility approved and also my sponsor, i passed the medical exam june 30, background check on process. What will be next???
For some provinces you can apply for medical insurance card with your AIP letter. Now you just need to wait for the landing interview to conform the permanent residency (now within the pandemic is online interview, which is just an online portal. They will send you an email to open an account for you of this portal, then you use this portal to conform your information to get the CoPR file and PR card).

dreamscanadian

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-10-2020
I received our SA and AIP eligibility letters today!

Diegof09

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Got background check request, so police certificate from home country, I’m guessing that will take a bit.

also got the SA, I’m hoping with that we can get the OPW soon since I’m thinking the background check will take a while!

dreamscanadian

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-10-2020
Got background check request, so police certificate from home country, I’m guessing that will take a bit.

also got the SA, I’m hoping with that we can get the OPW soon since I’m thinking the background check will take a while!
We were curious if they were/are going to ask for updated police certs since I am fairly certain all of ours have expired by now.