+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2020 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

Harrybeck

Oct 21, 2021
yes, in 18 June, check my signature to see the timeline. Try to link it online, remember, many people failed to do so as they put the wrong number of applicants, you need to include the sponsor.
[/QUOTE
They receivEd my application on 21 September 2020. I got my biometric fee reminder and temporary file no with XF. After that nothing. It’s been 13 months and I didn’t get any update. Whenever I call IRCC, they ask me to just wait.

Harrybeck

Oct 21, 2021
yes, in 18 June, check my signature to see the timeline. Try to link it online, remember, many people failed to do so as they put the wrong number of applicants, you need to include the sponsor.

They receivEd my application on 21 September 2020. I got my biometric fee reminder and temporary file no with XF. After that nothing. It’s been 13 months and I didn’t get any update. Whenever I call IRCC, they ask me to just wait

CocoWin16

Oct 15, 2020
Hello! Did anyone else apply for the refund of the work permit and they refund it to you? Because all my other refund is mailed to me but the work permit application is just changed to "withdrew" instead of refunding money. And the agents haven't replied to my webform for the refund.
Any news about your refund? I haven't received mine too. It said 6 to 8 weeks. I started counting since June 30, 2021. It's now 18 weeks and still no progress. All the replies from the webforms are all generic.

umtbrhn

Feb 23, 2020
Hello, first of all, I recommend it to all my friends. After Uploading the Documents to the System, We Checked If They Came From the Web Form We received a letter the other day. There were concerns that there was limited documentation for proof of cohabitation. We even uploaded the evidence they wanted to the system 3 months ago. As a result of our investigations, it was revealed that our documents were in the system, but were not forwarded to the officer dealing with our file. please be careful and don't give up, search after you upload the documents.

umtbrhn

Feb 23, 2020
We received the imm5801 pre-arrival letter today. I think we have come to the end of the permanent residence permit.