+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2020 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

davidoqc

Jun 2, 2021
Category........
FAM
Hey, I also submitted Oct 6th, and find it moving quite slowlier compared to others in the same month. I did linked my app number with online account and an AOR sent to me a day after, lol. With an online account, you would easily see what they are doing with your app. I just finished medical exam step, still waiting for any further notice
Bumping this up, its almost 1 year now since my app was received and I still don't have an AOR, beyond a joke at this point, especially looking at the new online applicant turnaround times.

davidoqc

Jun 2, 2021
Category........
FAM
347 days later, I finally received my AOR and was able to link my application and work permit application to my account. The stress has just dropped off!

Clairenguyen

Jan 2, 2020
Bumping this up, its almost 1 year now since my app was received and I still don't have an AOR, beyond a joke at this point, especially looking at the new online applicant turnaround times.
Yes, I see it is moving in standard spped. My husband called a few weeks ago, they said now the whole immigration office is looking after Afghanistan refugees. How about us?

bcpnppr000

Oct 20, 2016
Hi guys i have a question. I am already done with my medical and all. Currently i am under implied status, and i want to travel to toronto by plane. Domestic flight? Am i allowed too? They will not send me back right?

Staceylbp

May 20, 2021
Hi guys i have a question. I am already done with my medical and all. Currently i am under implied status, and i want to travel to toronto by plane. Domestic flight? Am i allowed too? They will not send me back right?
Yes you can travel domestic!

cad0420

Oct 8, 2020
Hello! Did anyone else apply for the refund of the work permit and they refund it to you? Because all my other refund is mailed to me but the work permit application is just changed to "withdrew" instead of refunding money. And the agents haven't replied to my webform for the refund.

Val2812

Oct 4, 2021
Hey guys!
I know most of you are as frustrated as I am.
We applied in March 2020 but they sent my docs back 7 months later, in October 2020, because of a missing signature. My husband and I had to go over all the forms and documents all over again and we applied again in October 2020 (for PR and a work permit as well). I didn't hear anything from them till June, in June they sent me a Medical Test Request, but I wasn't able to complete it because I got pregnant and refused to do a chest x-ray. They told me if I don't do it, the whole application will be paused until I give birth and complete an x-ray.
In about a month we got AOR, I applied for OHIP and I'm eligible to apply for a work permit as well, but the thing is - I have already applied for it a YEAR AGO, so my reasonable question is: do I really have to apply for a work permit once more or they'll send it to me?
And what about the work permits in general? Have any of you received them?
I tried texting and calling them, but due to AFGHANISTAN SITUATION, it's their only priority right now.
But all the miserable people who have been waiting for their documents forever are not the priority :/

Clairenguyen

Jan 2, 2020
Is this normal when my application was transferred to Saskatchewan for the final decision? my husband got SA, then now we received a message in our account to say so. we put SK is the place we want to settle down in our application.