+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****October 2020 Inland Spousal Sponsorship****

JnYinCANADA

Jun 15, 2021
My PR app status on ecas has changed to ‘decision made’. but not yet AIP and any other email. What’s the next step??

sarahmpc

Oct 30, 2020
Received portal credentials today and have submitted my documents! Now hopefully they accept my photo!!!
Congrats!!

I finally got the portal invitation email yesterday after immigration called my husband’s phone asking why I hadn’t responded to the email they sent (which I didn’t receive). Still waiting on the credentials, but hopefully soon!

• Love
Reactions: dreamscanadian

davidoqc2

Aug 16, 2021
Hey all, UK citizen, Oct 6th 2020 inland applicant here. Is anyone else still waiting for AOR? My current work permit is about to expire and I still have no proof that my application won't be returned (seen people from June/July 2020 get returned recently). The agents are no help, my notes say nothing useful and my MP hasn't replied.

Anyone else in the same boat? Pulling my hair out with stress at this point

Clairenguyen

Jan 2, 2020
Hey all, UK citizen, Oct 6th 2020 inland applicant here. Is anyone else still waiting for AOR? My current work permit is about to expire and I still have no proof that my application won't be returned (seen people from June/July 2020 get returned recently). The agents are no help, my notes say nothing useful and my MP hasn't replied.

Hey, I also submitted Oct 6th, and find it moving quite slowlier compared to others in the same month. I did linked my app number with online account and an AOR sent to me a day after, lol. With an online account, you would easily see what they are doing with your app. I just finished medical exam step, still waiting for any further notice

davidoqc2

Aug 16, 2021
Hey, I also submitted Oct 6th, and find it moving quite slowlier compared to others in the same month. I did linked my app number with online account and an AOR sent to me a day after, lol. With an online account, you would easily see what they are doing with your app. I just finished medical exam step, still waiting for any further notice
Got no idea why our month in particular is so much slower than others :( I can't even link my application yet; it's definitely in the system but has yet to start processing yet. Called last week and it still hadn't even been checked for completeness.

esterkal

Jun 10, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississuaga
App. Filed.......
23-10-2020

Yeah. I am basically in the same boat. The application was received October 23. I still can't link my application with the online account and haven't received AOR yet. Every time I call the agent, they basically say they can't do anything about it and it's because of the pandemic. I can't seem to understand their queuing system and how the pandemic is inhibiting them from even looking at my application (for say completion check) when they have processed many applications received in November/December.

davidoqc2

Aug 16, 2021
Yeah. I am basically in the same boat. The application was received October 23. I still can't link my application with the online account and haven't received AOR yet. Every time I call the agent, they basically say they can't do anything about it and it's because of the pandemic. I can't seem to understand their queuing system and how the pandemic is inhibiting them from even looking at my application (for say completion check) when they have processed many applications received in November/December.
Its just irritating at this point, did they say if your application has been through a completeness check at all or are you the same as me where it hasn't even been done yet? Its especially annoying watching people even as far as January and February now getting their applications finished.

cwu5837

Aug 21, 2021
We got an email today requesting us to pay the PR fees and to upload the medical exam. We never got the AOR nor the OWP. Any ideas on what this would mean? Should we be hopeful?
We requested ATIP notes and it stated that email requesting PR fees and the medical exam is a batch email, so I don't think that means anything...