Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-10-2020
So sorry I don't understand what this signature mean.
The section under our comments is a signature. :) If you click on the red "Expand Signature" link it will show their timeline. Many of us put our timelines there for easy reference.

sarahmpc

Oct 30, 2020
Hey, are you October applicant? How long have did you wait before Sponsor and pa approval after medical please?
It's in my signature, but I'll let you know. They received my application on 29 October 2020. I completed the medical on July 2 and it was passed on July 16.

Reactions: dreamscanadian

mph.mph

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
It's in my signature, but I'll let you know. They received my application on 29 October 2020. I completed the medical on July 2 and it was passed on July 16.
I'm sorry guys I don't see that signature option on my end...thank you so much for sharing your experience :) really appreciate it

Ms.kaka

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you! Yes, I got the AIP letter via e-mail and my husband got Sponsor Approval via e-mail. I also got Decision Made on ECAS this morning.

They received an email about PR confirmation after your status change to decision made? thx

Ms.kaka

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No worries!

I'm the Principal Applicant, and I haven't received the Portal email yet. Waiting (im)patiently!

My wife is the principal applicant and I am the sponsor, as of now the status of Ecas changed to decision made last July 2. However, we did not received the Portal email also. I am a little bit anxious because there is a job opportunities for her.

Diegof09

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
My wife is the principal applicant and I am the sponsor, as of now the status of Ecas changed to decision made last July 2. However, we did not received the Portal email also. I am a little bit anxious because there is a job opportunities for her.
At least your guys file is moving!

we pass medical back in June 18 and Submitted biometrics June 23 and haven’t heard anything since! Like my app got lost in limbo

sarahmpc

Oct 30, 2020
Yeah, I am trying to be patient and not expect any updates because you just never know. If we get COPR before the 12 month mark, I'll be happy. I just really want to start applying for jobs and feel like I shouldn't yet because I don't want to leave a possible employer hanging while I wait for PR. :(