+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

frossetto

Jan 18, 2021
CEC Inland here with AOR: Oct 24 and still no PR. Starting to get worried! Especially with so many people on here getting their portal emails.

Anyone else on the same boat?

Doing my application through a consultant and on my 6th month in April, the only update they gave me was that my background check was in progress. I asked to request GCMS notes last week and from what I understand, that'll take a month.

Called IRCC today for the first time using this number: 8882422100. Just got an automated update and background check is still in progress. They noted that no interview is required, etc.

No other updates. That's it. Just starting to get worried!
My AOR is Sep 30th Inland CEC (so I consider Oct) and I didn't have much progress so far. I got my GCMS notes and my application was only touched once after I was requested Biometrics/RCMP certificate. I know the waiting is stressful, but hang on, I bet we will see more and more progress as the number of cases drops and we get more vaccines. It's just a hunch, but I believe it may take 2 months until they catch up on the October applications.

Reactions: wasabe

Amehta1310

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
By calling the Client Support Center (888)242-2100
Hey,

How did you manage to reach the agent...I live in India and tried calling IRCC using the Canadian number but it never gets through to an agent....automated machine informs "all our agents are busy currently, please try later.

What do I do, plz suggest

Mar 30, 2021
Hey,

How did you manage to reach the agent...I live in India and tried calling IRCC using the Canadian number but it never gets through to an agent....automated machine informs "all our agents are busy currently, please try later.

What do I do, plz suggest
Call at 8 AM Eastern Time.

aammyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
CEC Inland here with AOR: Oct 24 and still no PR. Starting to get worried! Especially with so many people on here getting their portal emails.

Anyone else on the same boat?

Doing my application through a consultant and on my 6th month in April, the only update they gave me was that my background check was in progress. I asked to request GCMS notes last week and from what I understand, that'll take a month.

Called IRCC today for the first time using this number: 8882422100. Just got an automated update and background check is still in progress. They noted that no interview is required, etc.

No other updates. That's it. Just starting to get worried!
I'm still waiting too. I called a while back and the agent told me I've passed all stages and my application is waiting on a final decision. Based on other trends, I think I'm in for a few more weeks wait yet. A lot of people have waited around a month between passing security and getting the portal email/copr.

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Hi,

Could anyone help please? Just received my GCMS notes and I checked again case analyst note.
I am CEC and also claimed points for Foreign experience.
I have RR and i know why but I just noticed " R87.1 - Review required". I checked here and there in the threads and I think this is related to CEC requirement but case analyst wrote CEC experience 1 year and 1 month. So why should it be reviewed?

Is this a mistake and should I raise an CSE form or just wait for the Officer to take his decision (RR) ? Thank you @caipsnotes @legalfalcon
When I was trying to understand my notes, I found this page :

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/legal-references-related-permanent-residence.html

Maybe it will help.

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020

Ad78

Star Member
May 31, 2020
Got my GCMS notes.

FSW Outland
ITA: 16 September 2020
AOR: 29 September 2020

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Info sharing: Complete
Security: Blank

I don't know if the eligibility has been passed by an officer or not. In the initial R10 check by a program assistant (dated 23 November 2020), a couple of things were highlighted for the officer to review. Then, there is a note with the label "Eligibility" made on 22 April 2021 (5 months after the R10 check) saying that the eligibility is passed:

https://ibb.co/9wwbhjz

Is this note by an officer and is my eligibility now conclusively passed? @legalfalcon

There is another note made literally seconds after this one in which my criminality is passed. It is worth noting that 22 April 2021 is the date on which I got a ghost update and my "Background Check" on my MyCIC page changed from "We are processing your background check" to "Your application is in progress"; then on 27 April 2021, I got another ghost update and it reverted back to "We are processing your background check".

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Got my GCMS notes.

FSW Outland
ITA: 16 September 2020
AOR: 29 September 2020

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Info sharing: Complete
Security: Blank

I don't know if the eligibility has been passed by an officer or not. In the initial R10 check by a program assistant (dated 23 November 2020), a couple of things were highlighted for the officer to review. Then, there is a note with the label "Eligibility" made on 22 April 2021 (5 months after the R10 check) saying that the eligibility is passed:

https://ibb.co/9wwbhjz

Is this note by an officer and is my eligibility now conclusively passed? @legalfalcon

There is another note made literally seconds after this one in which my criminality is passed. It is worth noting that 22 April 2021 is the date on which I got a ghost update and my "Background Check" on my MyCIC page changed from "We are processing your background check" to "Your application is in progress"; then on 27 April 2021, I got another ghost update and it reverted back to "We are processing your background check".
Most likely it is an officer's note and based on this your eligibility is passed.

Also, when security is blank, it is in progress or passed and security is initiated after eligibility is concussively passed in most cases, which is another indication that your eligibility is passed.

BGC comprises of criminality and security, this is why the BGC status changes twice during the processing.

To read on security, and how it is done, see https://bit.ly/3apWglN

Arron_shaw

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Is anyone on the same Boat?

Called IRCC about a month ago, and the agent told me that EVERYTHING is pass now and just waiting for final approval.

However, it's been almost another month and yet I still haven't got any email notification, nor any updates in my Profile.

Is this normal? How long will it take for everything ok to receiving the golden email?

• Sad
Reactions: akashrocketszz

aammyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
Is anyone on the same Boat?

Called IRCC about a month ago, and the agent told me that EVERYTHING is pass now and just waiting for final approval.

However, it's been almost another month and yet I still haven't got any email notification, nor any updates in my Profile.

Is this normal? How long will it take for everything ok to receiving the golden email?
I'm still waiting also! Have you spoken to IRCC again recently?

toma1990

Nov 7, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2020
Finally got the following reply to my webform-
We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Since it says that eligibility requirements are still being verified does it mean that it's in officer end or agent end? My AOR is October 02