+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JULY 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
Inland CEC ...
AoR: July 8, 2020
BioMetric request on Aug 2020
Schedule A: Jan 2022
Re-medical for my spouse only on Sep 20th... the email asked to contact "CIC-Etobicoke-landings@cic.gc.ca" if we couldn't open the attachment

Can anyone point out What that means? ...

We did our medical upfront when we submit our CEC application in July 2020 ... why they asked for a re-med for her and not both of us?...

Is this re-med a good/bad sign?

Shall/Can I just do another medical just in case?

Edit: add a question
what happened?

UnDyInG

Apr 2, 2018
what happened?
nothing ... but heres my info ...

Re-medical for my dependent only on Sep 20th...
Medical done on Sep 21st
Re-medical: Passed on Sep 29th

Now, we wait and see :)

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: maghool71

UnDyInG

Apr 2, 2018
nothing ... but heres my info ...

Re-medical for my dependent only on Sep 20th...
Medical done on Sep 21st
Re-medical: Passed on Sep 29th

Now, we wait and see :)

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I found out why they ask my spouse only to redo medicals.

We submitted the application in July 2020 with Medicals .... in July 2021 they renewed it for both of us till July 2022 .... mentioning that we were exempted from completing an additional medical exam per the temporary public policy.

In 18th Jan 2022 ... an Officer mentioned "Meds- expired- reassessment to be requested" ... on the same day I saw a request from Etobicoke IRCC to request extension. And Ottawa HMB granted reassessment till 18th Jan 2023 ... But it looks like that the officer didn't request reassessment for spouse.

Reactions: maghool71

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
I found out why they ask my spouse only to redo medicals.

We submitted the application in July 2020 with Medicals .... in July 2021 they renewed it for both of us till July 2022 .... mentioning that we were exempted from completing an additional medical exam per the temporary public policy.

In 18th Jan 2022 ... an Officer mentioned "Meds- expired- reassessment to be requested" ... on the same day I saw a request from Etobicoke IRCC to request extension. And Ottawa HMB granted reassessment till 18th Jan 2023 ... But it looks like that the officer didn't request reassessment for spouse.
Did you receive your notes?

divv

Jan 12, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon. My eligibility has been passed by case analyst, not officer yet. I had shown some funds in my saving account. Now , I want to make FD from the funds. If I convert account funds to FD now, do I have to inform IRCC? Can it cause any issue, since the POF documents had mentioned this amount as cash?
How did u go about this