MEP: March 11, 2022
Upfront PCC and Schedule A submitted: April 27, 2022
ADR for Proof of funds: June 1, 2022
ADR submitted: June 3, 2022
ADR for Schedule A: July 6, 2022
GU: Background check changes to processing
ADR submitted: July 9, 2022
GU: July 13, 2022 (No changes)
Called IRCC: They confirmed everything is passed.

PPR via email: July 22, 2022

VO: CPC Ottawa
COR: India
How were you able to talk to IRCC? I keep trying and I get a message asking to call later.

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hi everyone,

PPR received on the 3rd of August!

No communication from IRCC since AOR on the 23rd of December 2020. Only had a few updates using CGMS notes (details in signature).

I hope you all get good news soon!
Hi congratz!

What is your COR and VO?

TheScrutiniser

Jan 21, 2021
I have finally received confirmation of PR today after a long long wait. I submitted my application in December 2020, heard nothing for months and months and months, grew pretty frustrated as we all have been.

I turned 30 in April of this year and knew that IEC programs were not possible beyond that age, so I decided to apply for the IEC pool for the UK, hoping to get a 2-year work permit while I waited. I was very lucky in that I landed a visa in the random lottery and moved to Toronto in June of this year, with a job in hand. I updated my address to my new one in Toronto, via webform, and I suspect this was a catalyst in my application being looked at as almost immediately, I received a request for POF, proof of income for certain jobs declared and an updated Schedule A form. Submitted all of that within 10 days, which was about 3 weeks ago, and have received confirmation now.

It's been a long, long road and although I have taken a somewhat different route of pushing my application forward, one that isn't afforded to everyone, I believe that the December 2020s are finally being wrapped up, as I know others who submitted same time as me who are now seeing progress. I wish everyone all the very best!

Thunderboy007

Dec 3, 2020
How were you able to talk to IRCC? I keep trying and I get a message asking to call later.
I tried calling early in the morning EDT time zone. There are also some shortcuts I found online to skip through some hoops. But whenever I called, I was able to connect to agent and got information. The wait times varied 1-2 hours.

stickynotes15

Nov 22, 2020
I tried calling early in the morning EDT time zone. There are also some shortcuts I found online to skip through some hoops. But whenever I called, I was able to connect to agent and got information. The wait times varied 1-2 hours.
Thanks I have tried morning, evening (all times in EDT) and get dumped at the connect to the agent option. Which app did you use?

Kom92

Jul 25, 2022
Thanks I have tried morning, evening (all times in EDT) and get dumped at the connect to the agent option. Which app did you use?
Call at 888-242-2100, After providing your UCI number try 3-3-0 you will be connected to PR card agent casually ask for your application status they will tell you that you have reached the PR card line and they will connect you to the right line there will be a wait of 40+ minutes. Sometimes it takes 2-3 tries before you are connected, wait 5-10 minutes before trying again. Try around 11 am -1 pm EST. You can call using Viber or Textnow app. Let me if it works for you.

Reactions: amirhoaz

dabingougou

May 30, 2021
My EE Timeline

ITA: Sep 2020
First time medical: Oct 2020
AOR: Dec 2020
VO: Hong Kong
Biometrics: Jan 2021

VO change: primary RROC, secondary Hong Kong, Feb 2022
Remed, Schedule A, and PCC request: April 2022
ADR submission: May 2022

2nd ADR (pay slips/bank statements): July 19, 2022
ADR submission: July 25, 2022
Medical pass: July 27, 2022

PPR email: Aug 18, 2022

Thank the people here for sharing and giving me hope, and wish those still waiting will hear good news soon!
Good luck, everyone!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
My EE Timeline

ITA: Sep 2020
First time medical: Oct 2020
AOR: Dec 2020
VO: Hong Kong
Biometrics: Jan 2021

VO change: primary RROC, secondary Hong Kong, Feb 2022
Remed, Schedule A, and PCC request: April 2022
ADR submission: May 2022

2nd ADR (pay slips/bank statements): July 19, 2022
ADR submission: July 25, 2022
Medical pass: July 27, 2022

PPR email: Aug 18, 2022

Thank the people here for sharing and giving me hope, and wish those still waiting will hear good news soon!
Good luck, everyone!
Congrats

Reactions: dabingougou

Dentist342

Aug 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London now rroc
AOR Received.
11-12-2020
File Transfer...
01-06-2022
Med's Request
24-06-2022
Med's Done....
02-07-2022
Hi,
Aor dec 2020
Primary applicant and spouse
Vo RROC
Remed 5 july passed
Adr 1 request (pcc, schedule A) 24 june VO RS27099
Submitted 2 july 2022
Adr 2 request (proof of income) 8 july 2022 VO RS27099
Adr submitted 13 july 2022
Adr 3( proof of income again for specific period) 18 july 2022 VO changed to CF31885
Submitted 22 july 2022
Adr status we are reviewing additional document and acknowledgement mail 3 August 2022
Adr status turned to "Not applicable" 10 August 2022, background status changed to" your application is in progress".
When can we expect Ppr? It has been a long painful waiting period. Life has become stagnant. Could anyone who has similar experience kindly guide us.

Reactions: amirhoaz

star_juu

Sep 24, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,
Aor dec 2020
Primary applicant and spouse
Vo RROC
Remed 5 july passed
Adr 1 request (pcc, schedule A) 24 june VO RS27099
Submitted 2 july 2022
Adr 2 request (proof of income) 8 july 2022 VO RS27099
Adr submitted 13 july 2022
Adr 3( proof of income again for specific period) 18 july 2022 VO changed to CF31885
Submitted 22 july 2022
Adr status we are reviewing additional document and acknowledgement mail 3 August 2022
Adr status turned to "Not applicable" 10 August 2022, background status changed to" your application is in progress".
When can we expect Ppr? It has been a long painful waiting period. Life has become stagnant. Could anyone who has similar experience kindly guide us.
Your timeline seems pretty similar to mine. I only noticed my ADR status changing to “not applicable” 3 weeks ago. and I finally got RFV last week. All the best - I hope you’ll hear the good news soon

dmellop

Jan 28, 2022
Hi All,

I finally received my eCOPR today after a long wait.

I'd like to thank everyone here for sharing the journey with me so far, for all of your updates which kept me going through my frustration & helped me stay hopeful. My application is a bit of a unique case and I've provided all the details below (just in case someone may find it useful).

Stream: FSW-O
VO: London, United Kingdom
Nationality: India

Nov 25, 2020 :
ITA (Invitation to Apply)
Dec 11, 2020 : I accepted the ITA and submitted my PR application
Dec 11, 2020 : AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt)

• 15 Jan, 2021 : Upfront Medical Passed (and few other things like Criminality check passed, which I found out by requesting the GCMS notes)
  • Mar 2021: File put on hold like most others' due to COVID.
  • Jul 2021: Visited Canada on a visitor visa to see my boyfriend (who is a Canadian). I was planning on returning after a short visit, but due to personal reasons decided to stay longer in Canada.
  • 11 Jan, 2022: Medicals expired
  • Early Jan, 2022: I did my re-medicals (without being requested by IRCC) and sent the medicals file in through the Web portal .
  • Feb 24, 2022: Re-medicals approved (Email received & Status updated on GC Key online portal)
    • Between 15 Jan 2021 to Feb 2022: Complete silence. Meanwhile, I had requested for GCMS notes several times and also got my boyfriend in Canada to request an update on my file through the local Member of Parliament (MP), only to get the same update which is available on the online GC Key portal.
  • Jun 30, 2022: First Request letter from IRCC for ADR (Additional documents - Updated PCCs for the past 10 years & IMM 5669 Schedule A Declaration).
    • Just a note here in case someone else will be in a similar situation later - when I had applied for my PR, I was a resident in London, United Kingdom. After the ITA, I moved to Dubai for a bit (less than 6 months) and then visited my parents in India (less than 6 months) and then in Jul 2021, I visited Canada. So my PCCs that I had submitted in Dec 2020 were still valid & I didn't need to send in any updated PCCs. However, I did send a letter (through the web portal) with the detailed explanation of the aforementioned.
  • Jul 19, 2022: Submitted ADRs approved (Email received & Status updated on GC Key online portal)
  • Jul 19, 2022: Second Request letter from IRCC for PPR (passport request) OR a request to confirm that I was in Canada (along with my Canadian address through the web portal)
  • Jul 19, 2022: I confirmed that I was in Canada and sent my Canadian address through the Web portal
  • Aug 19, 2022: First email received from IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) to confirm that I'm in Canada & confirm my email address, home address, etc
  • Aug 19, 2022: Second email from IRCC - PR Portal with 'New Credentials for the PR Portal' where you'll be asked to confirm that you're in Canada, your home address and to upload digital photograph.
  • Aug 19, 2022: Third email from IRCC - PR Portal - Your PR Confirmation case has been successfully submitted.
  • Aug 25, 2022: Fourth email from IRCC - PR Portal(PR confirmation) - eCoPR Available for Download

Good luck! I hope & pray that everyone here who are still waiting may receive their golden email soon.

dmellop

Jan 28, 2022
Hi All,

I finally received my eCOPR today after a long wait.

I'd like to thank everyone here for sharing the journey with me so far, for all of your updates which kept me going through my frustration & helped me stay hopeful. My application is a bit of a unique case and I've provided all the details below (just in case someone may find it useful).

Stream: FSW-O
VO: London, United Kingdom
Nationality: India

Nov 25, 2020 :
ITA (Invitation to Apply)
Dec 11, 2020 : I accepted the ITA and submitted my PR application
Dec 11, 2020 : AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt)

• 15 Jan, 2021 : Upfront Medical Passed (and few other things like Criminality check passed, which I found out by requesting the GCMS notes)
  • Mar 2021: File put on hold like most others' due to COVID.
  • Jul 2021: Visited Canada on a visitor visa to see my boyfriend (who is a Canadian). I was planning on returning after a short visit, but due to personal reasons decided to stay longer in Canada.
  • 11 Jan, 2022: Medicals expired
  • Early Jan, 2022: I did my re-medicals (without being requested by IRCC) and sent the medicals file in through the Web portal .
  • Feb 24, 2022: Re-medicals approved (Email received & Status updated on GC Key online portal)
    • Between 15 Jan 2021 to Feb 2022: Complete silence. Meanwhile, I had requested for GCMS notes several times and also got my boyfriend in Canada to request an update on my file through the local Member of Parliament (MP), only to get the same update which is available on the online GC Key portal.
  • Jun 30, 2022: First Request letter from IRCC for ADR (Additional documents - Updated PCCs for the past 10 years & IMM 5669 Schedule A Declaration).
    • Just a note here in case someone else will be in a similar situation later - when I had applied for my PR, I was a resident in London, United Kingdom. After the ITA, I moved to Dubai for a bit (less than 6 months) and then visited my parents in India (less than 6 months) and then in Jul 2021, I visited Canada. So my PCCs that I had submitted in Dec 2020 were still valid & I didn't need to send in any updated PCCs. However, I did send a letter (through the web portal) with the detailed explanation of the aforementioned.
  • Jul 19, 2022: Submitted ADRs approved (Email received & Status updated on GC Key online portal)
  • Jul 19, 2022: Second Request letter from IRCC for PPR (passport request) OR a request to confirm that I was in Canada (along with my Canadian address through the web portal)
  • Jul 19, 2022: I confirmed that I was in Canada and sent my Canadian address through the Web portal
  • Aug 19, 2022: First email received from IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) to confirm that I'm in Canada & confirm my email address, home address, etc
  • Aug 19, 2022: Second email from IRCC - PR Portal with 'New Credentials for the PR Portal' where you'll be asked to confirm that you're in Canada, your home address and to upload digital photograph.
  • Aug 19, 2022: Third email from IRCC - PR Portal - Your PR Confirmation case has been successfully submitted.
  • Aug 25, 2022: Fourth email from IRCC - PR Portal(PR confirmation) - eCoPR Available for Download

Good luck! I hope & pray that everyone here who are still waiting may receive their golden email soon.
Hi All,

Quick update - I received my PR card in mail yesterday, i.e., 18 calendar days since my eCOPR was available to download.

Best Wishes!

Reactions: Taran D