+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

************December 2020****************AoR Join here

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Thanks a lot :) I will go ahead and submit my passport then :). Just in case I will submit a webform also for the error in PPR letter. Or that is not needed at all ?
Just do not send the application for COPR to London Office in UK - they have really slow processing times. We are waiting for COPR since 30th of May :D

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
My timeline Final Update;

SINP-Express Entry
AOR - 24 December 2020
Medical Passed February 23, 2021
Re-medical Req. Received 11 May 2022 (Re-medical passed- 29 May 2022)
PPR 24 June
Courier payment on 27 June
Passport picked up 28June
Reached IRCC on 30 June
In Process at IRCC 4th July 2022
Counterfoil Generated - 11 July 2022
Passport Dispatched 12 July 2022

vadvad

Apr 5, 2022
Hi All,

I got my GCMS notes and wanted to share with you. As I understand nothing happened since the initial assessment. Eligibility worries me a bit but I don't see any officer notes regarding that and this situation was commented as neutral status by some people so hopefully it is not a negative thing. I also had my 2nd upfront medical examination a month ago, and sent updated PCC and POF a month ago. However, I don't see any mention of this anywhere.

Long story short, nothing significant has happened for quite a time if I'm not mistaken.

AOR: 29 December 2020
VO: Warsaw

My profile on the system:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: April 5, 2022 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes

Biometrics: February 5, 2021 Completed.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

GCMS Notes:

Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

Notes:1
Created Date: 2022/03/02 06:23:09
Text: New address provided by PA. Uploaded under incoming corr. File updated

Notes: 2
Created Date: 2022/02/08 13:49:30
Text:
IME Reassessment has been granted and a new medical certificate with a validity of 12 months has been issued in GCMS. Should the applicant not land before the expiry of the medical, a new IME will be required. Please pick up this IME number again in order to update the medical validity on the application.

Notes: 3
Created Date: 2021/01/28 18:01:51
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION *********** REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN. SCORE: 472 CRS SCORE: 472 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified ----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant 1 - English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified ----EDUCATION---- Primary Applicant 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credentials confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's degree Foreign credential provided ----POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant 1- Turkey police certificate: Provided-NRT 2- Poland police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK
Recommendation: Pass Criminality ----AGE---- Applicant's age reviewed and No change from ITA to e-APR

9mT2

Mar 22, 2021
June 8th ADR provided

June 17th Ready for Visa Email

Finally!!
COPR received July 14th!

I have a question to hopefully clarify a certain matter. I am planning to complete my landing somewhere in September. I am unvaccinated for COVID-19 and as it stands today, I am allowed to fly to Canada and complete my landing as long as I abide by the test and quarantine requirements. I do not have a direct flight to my final destination, meaning that first I have to fly to either Vancouver or Calgary. Would I be able to connect from the spot where I complete my landing and board a flight to my final destination? Or, as I am not vaccinated, I will not be allowed to board a connecting flight between Canadian cities after I complete my landing?, meaning that my parents would probably have to drive 5-6 hours to pick me up.
Thank you in advance. Best of luck to everyone.

IbtiZaifa

Jan 6, 2021
Hi, appreciate if anyone could help me, I got two separate placeholders after my spouse addition request, 1. PAYMENT RECEIPT and 2. RPRF, I am confused what to upload in Payment receipt placeholder?

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
hello!!!

Received GCMS notes today as of 17th June 2022.
Eligibility : passed
Criminality: not started
Security: not Started
Medical: passed-Expired
Info sharing: in process

Received ADR in June 29th (PCC + Schedule A+ Remed)

Anyone in similar boat?