+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

mr_prince00

Aug 8, 2018
I have the same status as you, with exactly the same AOR. I ordered my notes dated January 16th. So it has been a month since then. Do not know how long security takes usually. Should be in the next couple of months.

Cheers
I see great progress in NOV AORS. Let's all wait patiently ; )

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
I have the same status as you, with exactly the same AOR. I ordered my notes dated January 16th. So it has been a month since then. Do not know how long security takes usually. Should be in the next couple of months.

Cheers
Security will always be not started even if they are about to complete your security. Security verification goes to a third party so Immigration won’t know what’s happening.

wontonwrap

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Not that i am overly anxious but why should a cec applicant complain when they are already in canada tho? lol..
CEC applicants don’t complain.
We have spent time and money in Canada to go to school and expenses, paying tax and far away from family. Most CEC have to work really hard and miss their families but they have to wait for the results. Not like Outland applicants, you have your friends and families around you. Stop saying that CEC Inland are faster and we are the people should get PPR after Outland... just wait PLEASE

Ceppiman

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
There are multiple factors that determine how complicated your case is. Your nationality, background, employment letters etc just to name a few. You ain’t going grocery store to buy a pack of coke man. I really hope the negativity on this forums stops. It’s kind of affecting 90% of others who are positively waiting for their PR.
Stop complaining about others complaining haha. This is a forum, let people express their concerns

Ceppiman

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
You don’t express the same concern 50 times a day man. What are you even on about lol.. Some people and “grown up people” argue for sake of it man lol
No one is forcing you to read this forum. You can simply go to a ppr forum and just read ppr posts

Feb 14, 2019
After 3 months post-AOR, I got a ‘how to find a job in Canada’ mail in my application. Does this mean anything, or does it count as a Ghost update?

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
I am 3+ months since AOR and my Eligibility has not started yet. Confirmed through IRCC 3 days ago. When I was at 2+ months, I ordered GCMS notes to get an understanding of the document itself. My notes showed only R10 passed and Criminality in process.
There are people in the October AOR thread who still have their Eligibility as "not started".

There is the person's copy of the notes generated 4 months after AOR (Eligibility hasn't started):
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/thank-you-legalfalcon.408185/page-93#post-6039632
In the link you have shared, R10 of that person is not complete because IRCC is awaiting or yet to process (if submitted) a police certificate.

I don't know the circumstances of your case. If you are willing to share the GCMS notes (with personal information redacted), I can comment.

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
After 3 months post-AOR, I got a ‘how to find a job in Canada’ mail in my application. Does this mean anything, or does it count as a Ghost update?
Doesn't mean anything unfortunately. It seems an auto generated email that goes out randomly. Some of us (like me) got it after getting an ITA, lol.