+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I called again today, and got a great agent.
Eligibility: not started
BG : in progress - Criminality
Security: not started

VO Calgary

AOR Nov 3rd
MEP Dec 1st
- no update since

The agent also said they do eligibility once BG is complete or almost complete...

I asked specifically was at least the initial eligibility review done, she said no it will be done after BG...

Looks like I can't expect anything before May- June and I'm not out of danger of rejection even tho it's been 3.5 months
We have very similar timelines.

When I called the agent this week, I was told my application was pushed to June 11, 2019 and nothing has started yet :(

The main worry for me is that, I have crossed 100 days and all all I want to know is that my application will not be rejected after this. Then I will be relieved will not worry about when I get my PPR.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
We have very similar timelines.

When I called the agent this week, I was told my application was pushed to June 11, 2019 and nothing has started yet :(

The main worry for me is that, I have crossed 100 days and all all I want to know is that my application will not be rejected after this. Then I will be relieved will not worry about when I get my PPR.
Same thing, if I can just know eligibility is done i could relax and wait.

aknath.707

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Oh I see, that actually would make more sense.

Earlier when I raised a CSE they replied initial assessment was completed on December 17, 2018 and the file was transferred to CPC-Ottawa and the verification whether the application meets eligibility requirements is under process.
Hey!

I have got some questions, if you please reply :)

1. How did you raise a CSE?
2. Exactly what did you write so they sent a breakdown?
2. What is your AOR?

Thanks in advance! :)

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hey!

I have got some questions, if you please reply :)

1. How did you raise a CSE?
2. Exactly what did you write so they sent a breakdown?
2. What is your AOR?

Thanks in advance! :)
Use this
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

I specifically asked what VO is processing my application and what is the status of my eligibility? Is it pass? has my security, criminality started.

Some agents actually give you a detailed answer and are very nice and some just give a generic response. So it's all luck

My AOR is Nov 2.

Reactions: aknath.707

aknath.707

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Use this
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

I specifically asked what VO is processing my application and what is the status of my eligibility? Is it pass? has my security, criminality started.

Some agents actually give you a detailed answer and are very nice and some just give a generic response. So it's all luck

My AOR is Nov 2.
Thanks a lot!

I have called them last Friday as my biometric says completed but the number is not given. The agent was good. He could not confirm about biometric though, but explained my eligibility is running, criminality is running and security is not started.

Then, on Sunday, I used the form you linked to (I didn't know that's called CSE) and sent them a scanned copy of my biometric receipt, got a reply that they have forwarded it to my visa office but biometric number is still not updated. I have been trying to call them since yesterday but the call is failing at last moment saying they have high volumes of query.

M AOR is Dec 02, so my waiting time should be longer as it's not even 100 days for me.

aknath.707

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
I saw in one of the threads that IRCC will ask for re-medical if our estimated completion date extends due to backlog or other issues. Doesn't that mean we need to do medical all again for all ?

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
I saw in one of the threads that IRCC will ask for re-medical if our estimated completion date extends due to backlog or other issues. Doesn't that mean we need to do medical all again for all ?
Unfortunately it does

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
R10 check happening at 1 month mark and eligibility review happening at 2-3 month mark is 100% certain. Don't know any file where this hasn't happened (and I keep reading GCMS notes for fun). The only thing that is uncertain is when the VO gets around to looking at the file after that. That seems to wary based on VO, nationality, stream, background check processing time etc.
I am 3+ months since AOR and my Eligibility has not started yet. Confirmed through IRCC 3 days ago. When I was at 2+ months, I ordered GCMS notes to get an understanding of the document itself. My notes showed only R10 passed and Criminality in process.
There are people in the October AOR thread who still have their Eligibility as "not started".

There is the person's copy of the notes generated 4 months after AOR (Eligibility hasn't started):
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/thank-you-legalfalcon.408185/page-93#post-6039632

Last edited:

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thanks a lot!

I have called them last Friday as my biometric says completed but the number is not given. The agent was good. He could not confirm about biometric though, but explained my eligibility is running, criminality is running and security is not started.

Then, on Sunday, I used the form you linked to (I didn't know that's called CSE) and sent them a scanned copy of my biometric receipt, got a reply that they have forwarded it to my visa office but biometric number is still not updated. I have been trying to call them since yesterday but the call is failing at last moment saying they have high volumes of query.

M AOR is Dec 02, so my waiting time should be longer as it's not even 100 days for me.
If they have received it then I think they will process it, usually they don't update online that quickly.

They requested an ADR from me on Nov 30, I uploaded it on Dec 2 and on Dec 4 my BG status changed from "Additional Document Required" to "We are reviewing the additional document you provided" and hasn't changed since. Others who were requested ADR on a later date got their BG status changed to "Not Applicable"

Sometimes it is just on the VO and they are probably dead slow.

It's good that for you eligibility and criminality is running but for me my application hasn't been touched lol and I am Nov 2 AOR

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I am 3+ months since AOR and my Eligibility has not started yet. Confirmed through IRCC 3 days ago. When I was at 2+ months, I ordered GCMS notes to get an understanding of the document itself. My notes showed only R10 passed and Criminality in process.
There are people in the October AOR thread who still have their Eligibility as "not started".

There is the person's copy of the notes generated 4 months after AOR (Eligibility hasn't started):
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/thank-you-legalfalcon.408185/page-93#post-6039632
Even my eligibility has not started yet. Only R10 is completed.

The agent I spoke too also said my application is not touched since I am still inside 6 months :(