+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Ballay Ballay

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
[/There is only one person whom I see in this forum spreading negativity.I don't what he wants Empathy or symphathy. He just keep cribbing sulking and complaining all the time bringing shame to his country man by spreading negativity. Many have question his attitude indirectly in hope that he will understand but he seems to be shamless.This is a forum to share and give and take not for only one individual who's is comparing himself with every answer here and keep repeating the shit nothing is happening to my file. Stop this nonsense and take a break you idiot.

kamy18

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Today is a happy, happy day.

No, I haven't got my PPR.

No, I haven't got one of those "ghost updates" or have my status changed to "IP2".

In fact, there has not been any updates on my application since Dec 10th.

Then, why am I happy?

Because today it is 3 months since my AOR date. I am a glass half full type of person, so rather than focusing on how "unfair" it is that some nationalities or categories are getting PPR before me... I am focusing on the fact that I am getting closer to my PPR! :)

Life is short, there is no point wasting time being anxious or worried about things you can't control.

This thread is one of the most negative AOR threads on the forum. People insulting their own country instead of looking at the positives and enjoying the positives in their remaining days. People insulting visa officers who are just trying to do their jobs. People insulting one of the most immigration friendly developed countries in the world.

Remember, there are millions of people who will happily take your place and bear the "stress" of waiting 2 months without any update for a near 100% chance to get into Canada.

Take a moment today and be thankful of the circumstances that enabled you to reach this point.

Hoping for more positivity in this thread :)

[/End Philosophical Rant]
100% agree with you dear, some people have this made this beautiful platform into a RANT OUT FORUM , discussing our problems to find solution is OK but dont understand the point of crying about own pathetic life again and again in this forum. Hope , we had a option to dislike comments

" Hope all sail through this to reach Canada"

kamy18

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Showering some more positivity!! A lot of people with September/October AORs received their PPRs today majorly FSW-O India..so let’s be happy,positive and wait for the updates or mails that’ll definitely come our way very soon!most probably by April!!All the best folks!
So all these people will have 1 more reason to celebrate Valentines day :);):p

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Not certainly but this is a possibility. You can only find out from your notes. If it’s a minor thing you will be able to address it through a CSE. Just take it easy
Yes I have ordered for the notes. It's just frustrating that it has gone past 100 days and still nothing

Datovid

Jul 8, 2018
Yes I have ordered for the notes. It's just frustrating that it has gone past 100 days and still nothing
i dont believe nothing has happened on your profile....(1) a program assistant will have checked your file (2) A case processing analyst will have also checked your file....Eligibility is recommended met or passed only when an officer checks your file from the review made by the case processing analyst. A case processing analyst can say your eligibility is met,but on the notes the agent is reading to you,it will say not started because an officer hasnt passed it

Reactions: Inabt

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
i dont believe nothing has happened on your profile....(1) a program assistant will have checked your file (2) A case processing analyst will have also checked your file....Eligibility is recommended met or passed only when an officer checks your file from the review made by the case processing analyst. A case processing analyst can say your eligibility is met,but on the notes the agent is reading to you,it will say not started because an officer hasnt passed it
So my eligibility is in progress?

The agent I talked to yesterday said the application has not started processing since it is under 6 months.