+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Kpant34

Star Member
May 2, 2023
Hello Everyone - I am going to sign off since I feel that I am now losing touch of the current developments with PR applications. I finally received the PR card for my youngest family member recently, two months after eCOPR. This has been agreat forum, that I found very helpful. Good luck to everyone waiting for their PR and I hope your PR journey ends in relief, as did mine.
:)
These stories keep all other members going :) congratulations!

Reactions: SCW

sonalim

Star Member
May 19, 2022
Hello Everyone - I am going to sign off since I feel that I am now losing touch of the current developments with PR applications. I finally received the PR card for my youngest family member recently, two months after eCOPR. This has been agreat forum, that I found very helpful. Good luck to everyone waiting for their PR and I hope your PR journey ends in relief, as did mine.
:)
Hi, thank you for your timely help and revert on my messages.
Good Luck. :)Tc.

Reactions: SCW

seeya.ramxn96

Jun 15, 2023
PAL in general indicates your eligibility passed, and if your BGC is also completed (or say all of the assessments are thru) then you can expect portal soon, though how soon? Imagine if IRCC support help desk can't tell you or anyone else about any specfic/approx timeline on portal - how can anyone here on forum tell how long before you get portal?

Your AST and GCkey can give you some hints like seeing DM or CoPR, when you see them, you wait say for few days and then call them, ask on your app assessments status. There many who have DM/CoPR in tracker for literally month(s) however the applicant doesn't receive portal email. This is where calling them helps to know if the portal1 was ever tiggered or not.. and in such cases when everything is cleared, the agent says portal was send/triggered but you as applicant didn't get, agent then (in some cases revalidates your email address) sends note to VO to resend portal1 and hopefully few days later, one gets portal.

How do I know this? I know because a co-worker had DM/CopR 2 months ago, never bothered to call them, then upon calling, got to know above story.

True.

But not to forget, there's always thousands of applicants who never get PAL and get portal directly. I've seen multiple people, including in my own circle.

Hijrat1988

Jan 25, 2023
My medical was passed on May 24th, 2023, and the ADR reviewing date was June 9th, 2023. However, I have not received the PAL. What could be the reason?

Sanjam97

Sep 15, 2022
Non Express PNP
AR-28 Feb 2022
AOR-8 Sep 2022
BIL-5 Jan 2023
PAL- 9 May 2023
MR- 11 May 2023
MD-23 May 2023
MP- 2 June 2023
VO Sydney

Waiting for portals badly….

Shadrin

Jun 20, 2023
Hi everyone
I'm apologize if someone already asked this question I didn't find it.
I've got PNP from NS being outside of Canada. Also I've got a letter of support for a temporary work permit. I'm a lotted bit confused when I have to apply for work permit?
Can I send application for work permit with PR application as additional application form?

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
My COPR details are back. Yahoo! They updated my copr and medical expiry date to Jun 18 and Jun 17, 2024 respectively. I guess it's 1 year exactly for copr's validity.
And I have a new final decision date as well.
Congrats again!
Just I did not understand your issue. You had an upfront medical which expires on June 17, 2024 but they mistakenly put the expiration date for this year?! Or now they extend the expiry date to June 17, 2024?!

holy_molly

Star Member
Nov 22, 2021
Congrats again!
Just I did not understand your issue. You had an upfront medical which expires on June 17, 2024 but they mistakenly put the expiration date for this year?! Or now they extend the expiry date to June 17, 2024?!
Thanks! Something like that :)

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
My COPR details are back. Yahoo! They updated my copr and medical expiry date to Jun 18 and Jun 17, 2024 respectively. I guess it's 1 year exactly for copr's validity.
And I have a new final decision date as well.
Its like you're landing and the runway disappeared because runway was about to finish (that your medical expire) so you fly again. Runway is now extended and you're landed again lol.. anyways same PVO/SVO as mine, hopefully you should get portal soon to enter the terminal.

holy_molly

Star Member
Nov 22, 2021
Its like you're landing and the runway disappeared because runway was about to finish (that your medical expire) so you fly again. Runway is now extended and you're landed again lol.. anyways same PVO/SVO as mine, hopefully you should get portal soon to enter the terminal.
Haha hopefully I'll land soon. I feel like our applications are processed either by the same officer or at least in the same room lol. What province are you in?