Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
And when can I expect PAL or Portal 1?
Based from members contributing to this thread, stat is very erratic. Totally unpredictable. Someone was able to get portal 1 in less than six months, iirc (not sure but it was pretty fast). While a lot gets it at 1 yr or more after AR. Also, seems to depend on which stream and which province. For example, OINP Student Stream seems to be the slowest, with the average of 1+ years. Again, totally varies according to individual files.

Reactions: mcdonal22

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi below is my timeline for SINP EO Non-EE.

30 March 2023 - AR
19 April 2023 - AOR, Biometrics Completed (from WP) and Background Verification In Progress
Webform raised after AOR to include spouse as accompanying spouse from non-accompanying.
13 May 2023 - ADR (received response of webform and sent forms, documents, LOE and payment for my spouse via webform)
29 May 2023 - Medical Completed
30 May 2023 - Acknowledgement receipt of the ADR submitted and forwarded to responsible officer for consideration.

Eligibility not started yet.

How do I know that my spouse has been included as accompanying spouse in my application? And when can I expect PAL or Portal 1?

Thank you very much for your response.
There is no specific timeline that you can get PAL or portal 1 request . Now you added your spouse it will take extra few months. To check if they added your spouse you can see under dependent tab in GC key .

Reactions: mcdonal22

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Nope, not a technical glitch. I just called them and they did revoke it because someone who evaluated my medicals put the wrong expiry date (they did it according to the old policy, and I should be exempt to redo it for 4 more years). So now they have to re-evaluate my medicals which will result in either me redoing my exam again or them extending my medical.
I'll repeat myself again - DON'T DO UPFRONT MEDICALS!
This is quite disheartening.. revoking a decision just because of two medical reports overlap, they should had sorted this before issuing a copr/dm in the tracker. Anyways, you were approved before, they will approve you again - wish you good luck.

jay4121997

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
My PGWP is expiring in End of Jan 2024. Should I apply for BOWP or apply later? (I am planning to travel in dec-jan outside Canada).

most application I have seen is getting COPR/Portal in 170-200 days after AOR.

my is
AR: 01 March 2023
AOR : 04 April 2023
Background Check: In Progress (19th Apr)

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020

Samir Kadva

Jun 18, 2023
I have applied my PR on 14th June 2023, But I paid my application fees on 13th June, so I did not pay my biometrics fee as It was not required untill the IRCC removed the temporary exemption of biometrics on 14th June. Now I paid biometrics fee and sent the receipt through web form? Is that ok?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I have applied my PR on 14th June 2023, But I paid my application fees on 13th June, so I did not pay my biometrics fee as It was not required untill the IRCC removed the temporary exemption of biometrics on 14th June. Now I paid biometrics fee and sent the receipt through web form? Is that ok?
Yup that’s absolutely fine . If they need one you will get request letter from them to pay fees , just send webform and you are all good to go .

AMSeq

Star Member
May 8, 2023
While I was applying, I couldn't submit my application because it asked for pcc, and medical. I had to do both before I was able to submit for me and my dependent. So if you have not yet applied, on the application portal, you will see it there stated upload your police clearance, you will also see same for medical as well. There is a space for uploading those documents just as you upload other documents. But if there is no place stated for medical for you, no need for you doing upfront, wait for them to request you. But for now try and submit if you have the PCC to see if the application can scale through. Don't know if this is what you are asking. Then for your proof of payment, you will will receive a directive from ircc on how to send it through webform.
That doesn't make much sense. I applied in April. Only PCC and proof of payment was mandatory. If you don't attach all of them, you get an ADR. Medicals were not mandatory during the application. Never have been before I applied either.

tushararora01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2022
idk man, that document was mandatory for me too. But my IELTS expire next year. During nomination we already pass the IELTS test. In my stream for example CLB 7 minimum or you cant apply. I am pretty sure its gonna be okay. But you have to explain that in your LOE.
or
Safer is take IELTS again it cost 350$ but it safe option.
I dunno if there is specific score requirement for Non-EE

We all have to take IELTS again if we go for the citizenship exam. IELTS is pretty BS. All just is their business. Because for me, i already had Masters's in Canada before that; very high score in IELTS academic. Now general again to proof what LMFAO
Thanks for your reply. I guess, I will attach both of my IELTS transcript, (I have also emailed OINP to check for this-Waiting for their reply)
Do I have to give Medical as well? Also, I have police clearance from India (It's more than 1 yr. old, but I never went back to India since I came) Should I upload the same? Do I need PCC from Canada as well?
Also, what additional supporting documents should I upload?
FYI- Employer Job Offer: International Student stream, Nomination approved, I did High school from back home and I came to Canada when I was 18. (Just provided this info if needed)