Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

jingkoo

Apr 13, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Syd
Come to post just trying to get some luck from the forum.

a 2021 applicant..getting no hope in the long wait..:oops:

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Haha hopefully I'll land soon. I feel like our applications are processed either by the same officer or at least in the same room lol. What province are you in?
yeah, its possible when PVO is same. Province ontario, applied in OINP EJP-FWS (non-EE online). I got my portal2 couple days ago and now waiting for eCoPR.

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Got my portal!!! :p
Congrats! BTW, when replying, don't miss eye colour and height if they asked in the email outside the pdf landing instructions. I was super excited that I had missed to add eye colour and height in the reply..basically I open the ask from pdf and filled. but I realized soon after sending the email (like in 5 mins) and so I ended up replying again with eye colour and height in P1. I think eye colour and height is something that is added recently and so its not added yet in the pdf which I assume is system generated. .

holy_molly

Star Member
Nov 22, 2021
Congrats! BTW, when replying, don't miss eye colour and height if they asked in the email outside the pdf landing instructions. I was super excited that I had missed to add eye colour and height in the reply..basically I open the ask from pdf and filled. but I realized soon after sending the email (like in 5 mins) and so I ended up replying again with eye colour and height in P1. I think eye colour and height is something that is added recently and so its not added yet in the pdf which I assume is system generated. .
I included it. It was listed in my pdf :)

Pokhreli

Jun 20, 2023
Hey guys… I applied in PEI pnp non express entry stream in Jan 13 . Got my AOR in March 15 . When can i expect my medical and PAL ? I am planning to travel to India in December to get married. Will I get my PR before that ?

Etareri111

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Are you sure you applied through Non EE? RPRF is only asked with/after AOR and no-one in Non EE gets their AOR in 4 days after submitting.
Yes I submitted through the non ee portal. It was stated in my nomination letter that this is not for express entry. Oh I made a mistake there for the AOR and ADR (RPRF) date, it's 10 days for AOR and 13 days for ADR. My ADR email With the address from Sydney nova Scotia. My application through express was initially declined because it was stated on my PNP nomination letter I can't apply there

Likkleboy

Mar 13, 2023
Hi all,

I noticed that the expiration date of my medicals changed in the tracker. It was formerly supposed to expire on February 16, 2024, but I just logged into the tracker and noticed that it's been changed to June 15, 2024.

Has anybody experienced such a thing or known why it happened?

Reactions: MJHamedi

ninok

Jan 12, 2023
Hi all,

I noticed that the expiration date of my medicals changed in the tracker. It was formerly supposed to expire on February 16, 2024, but I just logged into the tracker and noticed that it's been changed to June 15, 2024.

Has anybody experienced such a thing or known why it happened?
Same here!
tracker was updated yesterday and my medical expiry date from december 2023 changed to 15 June 2024 :-/