+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Harman221

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
I received my AOR last night within 21 days, I submitted my file on 18th April 2023, and they requested me to submit the Schedule A background form again, as it was missing one month's personal history. I submitted the new form this morning and have already got the confirmation from IRCC that the web form has been processed and the document has been attached.

If the webform is already processed, what will be the next step I should be expecting?

yslyslysl

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Thanks - And I am now seeing our ECOPR numbers in the tracker - Everything is completed except Eligibility (But we know this is completed).
BTW... do you mind telling if you have US visa?

Someone said it might take longer time to complete BG check if one has US visa.

Flowerman

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
06-03-2023
AOR Received.
21-03-2023
LANDED..........
June 1 2023
Just got portal 1.
@shanew. Congratulations. Journey finally over. Got portal 1 today as well but I planned to travel and now I can’t. All flights booked

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
BTW... do you mind telling if you have US visa?

Someone said it might take longer time to complete BG check if one has US visa.
I think if one have lived in U.S. for a while, and had their FBI PCC, then their info sharing/ background check is done quickly. I have U.S. visa but BGC is going slow. I have personally known ppl who lived in U.S. previously and got FBI/PCC on their file, their BGC was completed quickly. So having U.S. visa alone doesn't help, but having lived in U.S. the FBI/PCC doc of U.S. does put on some weight on the file and speeds up BGC for PR to some extent (like how easily they can verify you). hat said, everyone's file and background is different, so it varies.

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
I think if one have lived in U.S. for a while, and had their FBI PCC, then their info sharing/ background check is done quickly. I have U.S. visa but BGC is going slow. I have personally known ppl who lived in U.S. previously and got FBI/PCC on their file, their BGC was completed quickly. So having U.S. visa alone doesn't help, but having lived in U.S. the FBI/PCC doc of U.S. does put on some weight on the file and speeds up BGC for PR to some extent (like how easily they can verify you). hat said, everyone's file and background is different, so it varies.
I also have a US Visa.

Reactions: yslyslysl

yslyslysl

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Both myself and my spouse have US visa but we haven't lived in there. Only my spouse went there for work training for two weeks...
So I guess our BG check will take a bit slower...
Our info sharing is slow too... Called IRCC, info sharing in progress since Dec 2022....

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Both myself and my spouse have US visa but we haven't lived in there. Only my spouse went there for work training for two weeks...
So I guess our BG check will take a bit slower...
Our info sharing is slow too... Called IRCC, info sharing in progress since Dec 2022....
Yeah, so if one lived there in past (say over 6+ months), and then getting FBI PCC helps BGC move quick but again knowing that we are in NON-EE, all over processing time comes to 11~ 12 months (their processing target of 2021) all the way to 19 ~ 20 months now.
Though non-ee in general gets decision on file anywhere between 11 ~ 20 months, except for some province that are deemed priority processing and some other lucky ones too.

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
My spouse and I have lived in the USA for over three years, and currently have the USA visa. We both did the FBI PCC.Our BGC started on 19th of April, and I do hope this would be concluded fast. I chose not to call the IRCC centre because application was submitted in November, 2022, and we have done medicals , having received medical request. This is not bad at all considering the expected timeline for non-EE applicants.
Out of curiousity, I might call IRCC centre this month ending to check if information sharing, security,and criminality have all been concluded.

ajax09

May 10, 2023
As per the agent my file is in Sydney office. Can the complete application be processed from Sydney VO itself or it has to go to a secondary office? If not then at what stage is the file transferred to a secondary office.
My file status is as follows: -
AR: 8th Jun 2022
AOR: 28th Nov 2022
Medical: Passed
PAL: Received
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress
Security: Not Started.