+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
I submitted my application in Oinp Masters Stream on 11th April 2023 and got AOR on 5th May 2023.
However, I was told to link my application to Gckey.
When I did, my medicals got automatically updated, but I have not submitted my upfront medicals ?
Isn't that a good thing? Seems like they located it.

Hijrat1988

Jan 25, 2023
Why visa office change during process?
Is there any specific task that first office to do or what task they completed before transfer the file to other office?

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Why visa office change during process?
Is there any specific task that first office to do or what task they completed before transfer the file to other office?
Based on what we've learnt, yes. A few offices perform landings and the file is transferred there when it's close to completion.

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Congrats! Any update on Online tracker? And what is background check status on ECAS?
Thanks! The online tracker has not been updated for me yet, everything is the same, no COPR numbers yet, BG - In Progress, Eligibility - Not Started.

Deewar

Star Member
Jun 12, 2022
Thanks! The online tracker has not been updated for me yet, everything is the same, no COPR numbers yet, BG - In Progress, Eligibility - Not Started.
So even in ECAS Eligibility shows not started and BG in progress even though decision shows as made?

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
So even in ECAS Eligibility shows not started and BG in progress even though decision shows as made?
GCKey says Eligibility and BG check are in progress (under review), AST says Eligibility not started and BG check in progress and eCAS says Decision made.
Its possible that these items get updated at different stages in the process and will be updated later on.

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
GCKey says Eligibility and BG check are in progress (under review), AST says Eligibility not started and BG check in progress and eCAS says Decision made.
Its possible that these items get updated at different stages in the process and will be updated later on.
I just called and the agent said our BG check was completed and the PVO is still CIO Sydney but the secondary office changed from Ottowa to Calgary.
The agent also said they are seeing Decision Made on file but the officer will share the official details.

Deewar

Star Member
Jun 12, 2022
I just called and the agent said our BG check was completed and the PVO is still CIO Sydney but the secondary office changed from Ottowa to Calgary.
The agent also said they are seeing Decision Made on file but the officer will share the official details.
Congrats once again. Did they advice when Security started and got completed? i.e how long did security take? as per your signature it wasn't started until 04/28. My criminality passed 18th of April and last thing remaining is Security which as of Monday the 8th was still not started. Sorry for all the questions but this will give me some idea about what might happen in my security.

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Congrats once again. Did they advice when Security started and got completed? i.e how long did security take? as per your signature it wasn't started until 04/28. My criminality passed 18th of April and last thing remaining is Security which as of Monday the 8th was still not started. Sorry for all the questions but this will give me some idea about what might happen in my security.
Thanks, I am not too sure when it started, two two weeks ago it was Not started and BG check was in progress so I guess two weeks or less. BG was from April 19 I think.

Parthkumar Patel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Agent on call told me my eligibility is passed, but I can't see that, updated in tracker or GC Key. I think tracker is get updated every 14 day (2 weeks), I am expecting it to be updated again on 17th May again. If anyone analyze similar about tracker update frequency, is it a pattern or just random?

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Agent on call told me my eligibility is passed, but I can't see that, updated in tracker or GC Key. I think tracker is get updated every 14 day (2 weeks), I am expecting it to be updated again on 17th May again. If anyone analyze similar about tracker update frequency, is it a pattern or just random?
Mine has been Not started for over a month.

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Ghost updates, eCAS says decision made, but tracker and GCkey doesn't? Full of spooky suspense..lol. Congratulation!

• Haha
Reactions: shanew