+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Lenab

Feb 10, 2023
Hi all, I was trying to access eCAS, but my application couldn't be found.
Does anyone have the same issue?

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Hi all, I was trying to access eCAS, but my application couldn't be found.
Does anyone have the same issue?
Same issue with me and i am unable to proceed further.
I know the link but it says couldn’t find the details
Same for me. I couldn't find my application using either the UCI or the application number.
I think eCAS only works for certain applications. In OPs case it was 'Paper based', not 'Online'.

Etareri111

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Good day everyone. Please I will like to be enlightened about my application for pr. Was nominated by sinp with job offer, I just got work permit outside Canada approved 8 may 2023, I have done medical, which ircc confirm passed for work permit, also done bio, police clearance for me and my spouse. I submitted my pr application 25th march 2023, got Aor 28th march. rprf was requested 2nd April for me and my spouse. I paid the fee 6th of April. But in my online account it's still showing we need additional documents which was the rprf requested. They sent acknowledgment mail after I submitted the payment through web form that the receipt has been received. But Nothing has changed yet in my online account. Please I just want to know how long before they update my online account to confirm they've seen the payment. And with what I have been reading here, it's like after AOR is medical request. Mine is upfront, but they haven't updated anything about it yet.

Last edited: