+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
As per the agent my file is in Sydney office. Can the complete application be processed from Sydney VO itself or it has to go to a secondary office? If not then at what stage is the file transferred to a secondary office.
My file status is as follows: -
AR: 8th Jun 2022
AOR: 28th Nov 2022
Medical: Passed
PAL: Received
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress
Security: Not Started.
You'll get through soon. My application was completed at the Sydney, NS VO and transferred to Calgary to be finalized (Portals, eCOPR).

Reactions: ajax09

chsmello

May 7, 2023
As already said here that IRCC does not automatically detect that I had a medical exam in 2020 and that this would still be accepted according to the temporary policy......when I receive the MR I have to upload what exactly? At the time of the exam, I did not receive any documents and the doctor sent everything directly through the office.

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Thanks for the kind words.
You're welcome. Typically you'll see April and May folks get through and they will gradually get to June. I had a feeling that I would get through this month based on posts I've seen in the forum.

Reactions: ajax09

shaghouse

May 10, 2023
Applied for Non-Express Entry AOS PR - Submission Date - 04/15/2023. Received the following below query today - Do I need to provide funds even for AOS PNP application. Currently working on a closed work permit. I was trying to link the application to IRCC, and it keep failing. Will it take 24hrs for the application to be updated as I have only 7 days to reply to the query. Thanks

Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes – Provincial Nominees form A completed Schedule 4 for the PA with an original signature and included funds.

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
What's the longest wait time after medicals?
Nobody knows tbh. It depends on what they are processing and how long it will take? If they started BGC after medicals, then that depends on how fast they can complete/verify/review criminality, info-sharing and security checks. For certain foreign nationals, for example it might get quite lengthy depending on if they need enhanced security screening. And that alone can take from few months to few years.

Edit: You can check here if you would like:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U00ooiZO57vNqjpgsTvhciDdiffcozBk8os9T_zkXVg/edit#gid=985141178

Last edited:

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Good day everyone. Please I will like to be enlightened about my application for pr. Was nominated by sinp with job offer, I just got work permit outside Canada approved 8 may 2023, I have done medical, which ircc confirm passed for work permit, also done bio, police clearance for me and my spouse. I submitted my pr application 25th march 2023, got Aor 28th march. rprf was requested 2nd April for me and my spouse. I paid the fee 6th of April. But in my online account it's still showing we need additional documents which was the rprf requested. They sent acknowledgment mail after I submitted the payment through web form that the receipt has been received. But Nothing has changed yet in my online account. Please I just want to know how long before they update my online account to confirm they've seen the payment. And with what I have been reading here, it's like after AOR is medical request. Mine is upfront, but they haven't updated anything about it yet.
Is there a section on your account/application page, at the top right beside the "Check the status, review the details and read messages for your application" that says: "View submitted application or upload document(s)"?