+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Saif11

Star Member
Jan 28, 2023
One of my friend got AOR within 13 days of PR application submission under Non-EE employer restricted provincial nomination stream. His application submitted on Apr 27th and got AOR today. My application belongs to same stream, I got AOR after three months of AR. Other than the biometric no updates yet. Is it a normal progress of an application to get AOR within 13 days? Its seems a lot of variation of progress of application for Non-EE PR application, especially in the strike and post strike context.

My timeline (Inland/SINP):
AR Dec 13th, 2022
ADR (Birth Certificate) Feb 28th, 2023
ADR (Birth Certificate) Mar 6th, 2023 (Submitted with letter Explanation)
AOR Mar 14th, 2023
No update yet.

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
One of my friend got AOR within 13 days of PR application submission under Non-EE employer restricted provincial nomination stream. His application submitted on Apr 27th and got AOR today. My application belongs to same stream, I got AOR after three months of AR. Other than the biometric no updates yet. Is it a normal progress of an application to get AOR within 13 days? Its seems a lot of variation of progress of application for Non-EE PR application, especially in the strike and post strike context.

My timeline (Inland/SINP):
AR Dec 13th, 2022
ADR (Birth Certificate) Feb 28th, 2023
ADR (Birth Certificate) Mar 6th, 2023 (Submitted with letter Explanation)
AOR Mar 14th, 2023
No update yet.
Did your friend get ADR like you? Looking at your timeline I see you got AOR only after you submitted your AD, that might be the reason as to why your AOR and your application as a whole got delayed. If an agent/VO working on your file is not satisfied with your submitted documents, then expect them to move on to the next in line application and that delays everything. Not to mention, you got two ADRs for the birth certificate. That of course delayed it.

Saif11

Star Member
Jan 28, 2023
Did your friend get ADR like you? Looking at your timeline I see you got AOR only after you submitted your AD, that might be the reason as to why your AOR and your application as a whole got delayed. If an agent/VO working on your file is not satisfied with your submitted documents, then expect them to move on to the next in line application and that delays everything. Not to mention, you got two ADRs for the birth certificate. That of course delayed it.
My friend got ADR with along with his AOR. I agree that I got AOR a little delayed for ADR reason. My birth certificate was English version, I submitted it with the main application docs. In the first ADR, I thought they didn't notice the Birth Certificate, so that I submitted same one in response to first ADR. After the second ADR, I understood they were not satisfied about the original English version Birth Certificate. In Explanation, I said that the certificate is original in English version. I also provided QR code for verification. After that I got my AOR.

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
My friend got ADR with along with his AOR. I agree that I got AOR a little delayed for ADR reason. My birth certificate was English version, I submitted it with the main application docs. In the first ADR, I thought they didn't notice the Birth Certificate, so that I submitted same one in response to first ADR. After the second ADR, I understood they were not satisfied about the original English version Birth Certificate. In Explanation, I said that the certificate is original in English version. I also provided QR code for verification. After that I got my AOR.
Yeah thats one of the reasons for your delay. Another is: More recent applications are getting AORs much quicker that the applications submitted last year. You can check the timelines of people in this sheet if you haven't already.

Edit: Maybe your friend might just be one of the lucky ones.

Last edited:

gbengene1982

Aug 13, 2019
Quick warning for those who got nomination under Entrepreneur stream. The general believe that you can close your business after receiving nomination is not true. I got my nomination in June 2022 and my PR application is currently on MP phase. I was shocked to receive employees of the province in my office for an unannounced inspection. Imagine if I had shut down the business, my nomination would have been canceled. Probably IRCC is the one that requested they check if the candidate is still operating the business.

Reactions: shanew

Etareri111

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Is there a section on your account/application page, at the top right beside the "Check the status, review the details and read messages for your application" that says: "View submitted application or upload document(s)"?
Yes there is, and It shows the submitted documents rprf (*required* in red)