+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 4131 - Inputs here!

jeea

Dec 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I am nearly done collecting all my documents and am getting ready to send them out to VO. The only thing left out is the reference letter from employers(s). Since some of you have already submitted your documents, request you to kindly share a few samples of reference letters so that I can tailor make that as per my needs.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,

J

bharath4mdubai

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
Visa Office......
London CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2009
Doc's Request.
11-05-2009
AOR Received.
11-05-2009
IELTS Request
11-05-2009
File Transfer...
11-05-2009
Hi All,

Its been quite a long time since i visited the forum. Just a bit of b/g of my case to all of you, under this NOC.

I have been working as Trainer cum HR Officer in a company in Dubai. I approached my consultant with my case and they happily accepted since my Job Description matches the NOC. So I decided to submit my application and did all the documentation at the initial stage and gave everything the consultant asked including IELTS, Bank Statement etc etc. The submission was done in Feb'09 and after the agony of waiting n waiting n waiting, finally I received the rejection letter from the High commission.

The reason for rejection says "Although the NOC code correspond to the occupations specified in the Instructions, your supporting employment documents are insufficient to satisfy me that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation, as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC. Your supporting employment documents are also not satisfying me that you performed all of the essential duties and a substantial number of the main duties, as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC. I am therefore not satisfied that you are a College or Other Vocational Instructor."

Now I am in dilemma whether to reapply, coz my consultant told me its just the job duties and therefore we can modify, elaborate and resubmit.

Do you think its worth retrying????

Thnx

ASMAFIR

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bharath4mdubai said:
Hi All,

Its been quite a long time since i visited the forum. Just a bit of b/g of my case to all of you, under this NOC.

I have been working as Trainer cum HR Officer in a company in Dubai. I approached my consultant with my case and they happily accepted since my Job Description matches the NOC. So I decided to submit my application and did all the documentation at the initial stage and gave everything the consultant asked including IELTS, Bank Statement etc etc. The submission was done in Feb'09 and after the agony of waiting n waiting n waiting, finally I received the rejection letter from the High commission.

The reason for rejection says "Although the NOC code correspond to the occupations specified in the Instructions, your supporting employment documents are insufficient to satisfy me that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation, as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC. Your supporting employment documents are also not satisfying me that you performed all of the essential duties and a substantial number of the main duties, as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC. I am therefore not satisfied that you are a College or Other Vocational Instructor."

Now I am in dilemma whether to reapply, coz my consultant told me its just the job duties and therefore we can modify, elaborate and resubmit.

Thnx
Honestly, first and foremost terminate the services of your consultant, if he cant even manage your profile and job responsibilities in the the first place.

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bharath4mdubai said:
Hi All,

Thnx
Sorry to hear that you should ask your consultant why he miss managed your application

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohanrkkdi said:
Hai wolfman567 and other seniors

i read in one of the forums that NOC 4131 is prone to be eliminated.
is it so.
i am going to send my full documents in the month of june.
once the documents are received by visa office would they deny processing or they will process?
i am getting delay because of PCC.

wolfman please get the help from people like Qorux and PMM and reply
i am worried a lot.
please help
Once your application is approved from CIC you need not to get worried about new NOC list ... Complete your application package and send to CHC in one go

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeea said:
Hi,

I am nearly done collecting all my documents and am getting ready to send them out to VO. The only thing left out is the reference letter from employers(s). Since some of you have already submitted your documents, request you to kindly share a few samples of reference letters so that I can tailor make that as per my needs.

Regards,

J
You need to focus on your main duties in your refrence letter. These should be relivent to your NOC as mentioned

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeea said:
Hi,

Regards,

J

Hi
Sorry I don't have any soft copy of mine to help you out but as from some of the forum members the Exp/Emp letter should address some of the common duties meant for 4131 as follows. There are different choices for emp letter and you can draft out by yourself the exp certificate something like this:

This is to certify that ....... S/O, with address has been known to me as my colleague/staff..... He joined in this ..... as ...... in .... . He promoted to be .... in.... currently he is holding the position of ....... since.....
He is currently drawing salary ...........with ... (benefit and allowance).....

His job responsibilities under this ........... are as follows:

Main duties
College and other vocational instructors perform some or all of the following duties:
•Teach students using a systematic plan of lectures, demonstrations, discussion groups, laboratory work, shop sessions, seminars, case studies, field assignments and independent or group projects
•Develop curriculum and prepare teaching materials and outlines for courses
•Prepare, administer and mark tests and papers to evaluate students' progress
•Advise students on program curricula and career decisions
•Provide individualized tutorial/remedial instructions
•Supervise independent or group projects, field placements, laboratory work or hands-on training
•Supervise teaching assistants
•May provide consultation services to government, business and other organizations
•May serve on committees concerned with matters such as budgets, curriculum revision, and course and diploma requirements.

I found Mr....... to be loyal and sincere to his work and to this ......
I wish him every success in life

As I told earlier that you can amend and improve the language of the emp certificate but please note that please try to match out CIC recommended job duties with due priority.... Sometimes 4131 get rejected as the language for job duties does not match with as expected or recommended.

Hope this might helps you a little bit if not at all.....

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bharath4mdubai said:
Hi All,

Thnx
Sorry to hear that bro. I also think you should re apply asap and as Gosho pointed out rightly... that this time you better draft out your job duties and responsibilities with due care and attention. I think apart from paid consultant you will find lot of voluntary helping hands and experienced seniors to suggest and help guiding you...... Pl don't give up the fights for another luck try....

bharath4mdubai

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
Visa Office......
London CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2009
Doc's Request.
11-05-2009
AOR Received.
11-05-2009
IELTS Request
11-05-2009
File Transfer...
11-05-2009
Hi All,

Thank you for your input. Well I thought about firing the consultant at first but if i do so, they will still charge me some amount of money before they could refund the rest of the amount. Moreover, I still haven't received my DD & Other documents from CIC.

Well, this time I would ask them to show all the documents to me before they could submit it to CIC.

Another query, when I resubmit, my consultant told me that they will assign a new file number. I am wondering, why would they do that or its just that my consultant is trying to buy more time???

imran007

Star Member
Apr 9, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4121(University Professor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-11-09
Doc's Request.
18-12-09
Nomination.....
17-04-10
AOR Received.
23-04-10
hi
i am also in NOC 4131- Lecturer computer science

i have submitted my docs in April 2010.

bye

Ranjha

Dec 8, 2009
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@all

all of 4131 who have given their full documents to CHC new delhi in march 2010 plz give ur info

it will b a lot of help for all of us

thanxx

ASMAFIR

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bharath4mdubai said:
Hi All,

Thank you for your input. Well I thought about firing the consultant at first but if i do so, they will still charge me some amount of money before they could refund the rest of the amount.
sigh! :'( Who are these guys, are they in India? Well, hope everything goes well this time. Yes, I guess you do get a new file number as you will be starting from fresh.

ASMAFIR

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gosho said:
Hi every body
Any news ??????
Indian bank service is pathetic, went to Citibank to make DD for CIC, they said it will take 2 days to issue it. :eek: