Pre-Assessed..
katoky said:
hi imu,ghosho,fariza & all,
i sent full docs yesterday/10-06-10
katoky
hi !best of luck ! Keep upeating !

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
i got the letter of interview today... The letter was a very generic one.... asking me to bring all Originals , passport., forms....etc etc ... However i have already submitted that... Next to it was another letter asking me to bring my marriage proof etc... the first letter states that u need to bring ur dependents an the seond which is the actual one does not mention that dependents are required or Now... Now what should i do... Take my wife along with me or just i go and appear for INTerview.... Please suggest...

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Amrit can you please share important part of your interview letters here... Probably it will help the seniors to help you out more effectively. Otherwise you can also contact personally to senior members through PM.

To my understanding the interview intended only for you and you need to take with all docs as advised.

Hope seniors will shed more light on it...

param325

Aug 30, 2009
Hi Every1

I have submitted my papers with NOC 4131 in 2nd qtr of 2009. They (London CHC) got my full papers on 28th Oct 2009. Since then no news. Its 8 months. Has anyone got any idea why so long?

mech

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Hello,

It is nice to talk with you people. I have more than 4 years of experience as trainer. from 2003 to 2005 and then 2007 to 2009 and then 2009 to to- date. Means three different companies where i served as a trainer on different time. from 2007 to 2010 it is different companies but the experience is continuous.

My area of responsibilities include:
1- Training need Analysis
2- Designing course content, course material
3- Conducting Trainings
4- Training evaluation
5- Assisting other trainers to conduct courses
6- conduct trainings for in house professionals and for other clients as per company policy.

Please let me know am i eligible for 4131 as a company trainer? Need your feedback and also need your suggestion to careful when submitting application.

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Please send me Job duties for NOC: 4131 and NOC:0213

visaexpert@ymail.com

Thanks

param325

Aug 30, 2009
NOC 211
Main duties
Computer and information systems managers perform some or all of the following duties:
•Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronic data processing (EDP) departments and companies
•Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems operations and development
•Meet with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
•Assemble and manage teams of information systems personnel to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems
•Control the budget and expenditures of the department, company or project
•Recruit and supervise computer analysts, engineers, programmers, technicians and other personnel and oversee their professional development and training.
Employment requirements
•A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, business administration, commerce or engineering is usually required.
•Several years of experience in systems analysis, data administration, software engineering, network design or computer programming, including supervisory experience, are required.

NOC 4131
4131 College and Other Vocational Instructors
This unit group includes instructors who teach applied arts, academic, technical and vocational subjects to students at community colleges, CEGEPs, agricultural colleges, technical and vocational institutes, language schools and other college level schools. This unit group also includes trainers who are employed by private training establishments, companies, community agencies and governments to deliver internal training or development courses. College teachers who are heads of departments are included in this group.

Example Titles
CEGEP teacher
college teacher
commercial art instructor
community college teacher
company trainer
computer training instructor
department chairperson – college
department head – CEGEP
firefighting instructor
language school instructor
teacher – institute of technology
teacher, legal assistant program
training officer – company
vocational institute teacher

View all titles

Main duties
College and other vocational instructors perform some or all of the following duties:
•Teach students using a systematic plan of lectures, demonstrations, discussion groups, laboratory work, shop sessions, seminars, case studies, field assignments and independent or group projects
•Develop curriculum and prepare teaching materials and outlines for courses
•Prepare, administer and mark tests and papers to evaluate students' progress
•Advise students on program curricula and career decisions
•Provide individualized tutorial/remedial instructions
•Supervise independent or group projects, field placements, laboratory work or hands-on training
•Supervise teaching assistants
•May provide consultation services to government, business and other organizations
•May serve on committees concerned with matters such as budgets, curriculum revision, and course and diploma requirements.
•These instructors specialize in particular fields or areas of study such as visual arts, dental hygiene, welding, engineering technology, policing, computer software, management and early childhood education.
Employment requirements
•A bachelor's degree, a college diploma or demonstrated expertise in the field of instruction is required.
•A master's degree in the field of instruction may be required.
•A certificate, diploma or degree in adult education may be required.
•For instructors of trades, completion of apprenticeship training and industry or trade certification are required. Additional courses in teaching or a provincial teaching certificate may be required.

param325

Aug 30, 2009
mech said:
Hello,

It is nice to talk with you people. I have more than 4 years of experience as trainer. from 2003 to 2005 and then 2007 to 2009 and then 2009 to to- date. Means three different companies where i served as a trainer on different time. from 2007 to 2010 it is different companies but the experience is continuous.

My area of responsibilities include:
1- Training need Analysis
2- Designing course content, course material
3- Conducting Trainings
4- Training evaluation
5- Assisting other trainers to conduct courses
6- conduct trainings for in house professionals and for other clients as per company policy.

Please let me know am i eligible for 4131 as a company trainer? Need your feedback and also need your suggestion to careful when submitting application.

with info on the NOC classes, i feel you strongly fall in this classification.

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amritsinghqa said:
i got the letter of interview today... The letter was a very generic one.... asking me to bring all Originals , passport., forms....etc etc ... However i have already submitted that... Next to it was another letter asking me to bring my marriage proof etc... the first letter states that u need to bring ur dependents an the seond which is the actual one does not mention that dependents are required or Now... Now what should i do... Take my wife along with me or just i go and appear for INTerview.... Please suggest...
well up to my understanding CHC wants your marriage proof so it is better to take your spouse along with you..

WISH YOU GOODLUCK

mohanrkkdi

Star Member
Apr 6, 2010
Hai wolfman567 and other seniors

i read in one of the forums that NOC 4131 is prone to be eliminated.
is it so.
i am going to send my full documents in the month of june.
once the documents are received by visa office would they deny processing or they will process?
i am getting delay because of PCC.

wolfman please get the help from people like Qorux and PMM and reply
i am worried a lot.
please help

satinder1981

Star Member
Jun 14, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Med's Request
received on 27th Aug
Med's Done....
5 Sept.
Passport Req..
27 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
8 nov
LANDED..........
baba deep singh ji di kirpa nal jaldi
Hi

i have applied under NOC 4131, this week. I send my file without IELTS. Will give IELTS during 120 days. is this is ok?

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Param325,
i am also in the same boat with you. i also apply under 4131. I received my second AOR in July 2009 and till now , no news from them.

let us keep updating each other and see what happens next.

Thanks

Candaforall.