fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Amritsingh
yes Gosho is right to have advised you for CAIPS but you don't have much time left to order for it...
You can also chk the following link which indeed are really useful...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t12122.0.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/prepare-an-interview-t3109.0.html

I am also going to face interview on 06 July (although at different CHC) and will share it once done...

Good luck anyways!!

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fariza said:
Hi Amritsingh
yes Gosho is right to have advised you for CAIPS but you don't have much time left to order for it...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/prepare-an-interview-t3109.0.html

I am also going to face interview on 06 July (although at different CHC) and will share it once done...

Good luck anyways!!
hello
fariza!
best wishes for u . hope for the best interview in july 06,2010.
keep sharing the updates.
imu

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fariza said:
Thnx Imu
I definitely will share
i guess u r now in on line status,,
could u please an yahoo id of you so that we chat on immigration canada affairs/

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CAIPS, for the uninitiated, stands for Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System, the software used by Citizenship and Immigration Canada and Canadian diplomatic missions to track visa applications.

As a prospective immigrant to Canada, you probably know that you can follow the progress of your application through your CAIPS notes, which several companies can obtain for you for a fee. It’s however less well known that you can save the fee, usually ranging from US$30-100, by ordering the notes yourself

To obtain your CAIPS notes free, you do need to know someone living in Canada, either a citizen or a permanent resident, who will be willing to mail the request for you. If you already in Canada, you can however send in the application yourself.
A Canadian citizen living abroad can also send in the application on your behalf, but there is a C$5 fee in this situation.
(Note: An In-Canada applicant can also obtain their FOSS notes using the same procedure as detailed here).

First off, you need to download the application form. You will find this at the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website at this link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563B.pdf

You need to provide a Consent Letter, authorizing release of the information to the person applying on your behalf, who will also have to write a Formal Request letter asking for the CAIPS notes. A copy of that person’s passport or other document proving legal residency in Canada also needs to be attached.

All the papers then need to be mailed to this address:
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator
Narono Building
360 Laurier Avenue West, 10th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada

Hope the above information clarifies your queries.....................

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imu said:
i guess u r now in on line status,,
could u please an yahoo id of you so that we chat on immigration canada affairs/
Hi imu
I don't freq use YM or Skype though i have both account..... You can send me PM alternatively and we can discuss

Christine32

Star Member
Sep 3, 2009
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2009
Doc's Request.
14-10-2009
AOR Received.
29-01-2010
IELTS Request
29-01-2010
File Transfer...
14-10-2009
Med's Request
07-06-2010
Med's Done....
24-06-2010
Passport Req..
10-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2011
LANDED..........
19-May-2011
Dear All,

As I have applied also under NOC 4131 I thought I would share my news with you. I have received medical request on the 7th June and will go for the examination on the 24th.
Does that mean that the interview is waived in my case??

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not certainly Christine.... Some even called in for interview after medical done and also after the PPR....
But lets hope for you not to have that.

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
fariza said:
Hi Amritsingh

Good luck anyways!!
Thanks Fariza for sharing such informative Links... i will certainly prepare all these question... i wanna ask that the VO has explicitly mentioned to bring all my marriage related documents etc...can i interpret this as he\she is going to ask on my marriage. please comment

Cheers

AZBUTT

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2009
Doc's Request.
28-05-2009
AOR Received.
15-08-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
18-10-10
Med's Done....
30-10-10 ( sent on 5th NOV 2010 with RPRF)
Passport Req..
Step1 on 11-06-2011 Step 2 on 15-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2011
LANDED..........
October 2011
Hi! Every one on this forum. Really a nice initiative by wolfy.

I m also 4131-- A college lecturer in political Science with 8 years of experience. I am Pakistani National and my home city is Lahore. I have sent full documents to CHC Islamabad on 15th of August 2009 but due to shifting of workload to CHC London, I m still waiting for processing to start.

Dear members,
if any one of u have any idea on How can we get in our occupation in Canada? I mean what further studies/ course(s) are required for switching to our very profession i.e; College teaching?

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amritsinghqa said:
Thanks Fariza for sharing such informative Links... i will certainly prepare all these question... i wanna ask that the VO has explicitly mentioned to bring all my marriage related documents etc...can i interpret this as he\she is going to ask on my marriage. please comment

Cheers
Amrit, I think yes get all your marrigae related docs and pics.. but alongside you better take with all original academic docs, POF (just in case), and job exp related docs, your filled in application form (schdule 1) as back up... usually the VO like to clarify on specific areas but if the interview based on random selection quality control purpose then they might ask for anything you send with full docs or even some additional... so better be prepared with anything!! Good luck

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
fariza said:
Amrit, I think yes get all your marrigae related docs and pics.. but alongside you better take with all original academic docs, POF (just in case), and job exp related docs, your filled in application form (schdule 1) as back up... usually the VO like to clarify on specific areas but if the interview based on random selection quality control purpose then they might ask for anything you send with full docs or even some additional... so better be prepared with anything!! Good luck
Fariza , i have sent out all the appointment letters , Releiving Letter, Reference letter everything in Original to VO... all PCC from UK and india all Original...i am Left with Nothing with me....except educational qualification....POF is what i an take with me.....its a just a BAnk Statment.....i am a scared...cos i changed my career from a Lecturer to a software engg.... i did the lecturership job for just 1 year... Then shifted to a Software engg....now its almost 4 years i am into IT.....

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amritsinghqa said:
Fariza , i have sent out all the appointment letters , Releiving Letter, Reference letter everything in Original to VO... all PCC from UK and india all Original...i am Left with Nothing with me....except educational qualification....POF is what i an take with me.....its a just a BAnk Statment.....i am a scared...cos i changed my career from a Lecturer to a software engg.... i did the lecturership job for just 1 year... Then shifted to a Software engg....now its almost 4 years i am into IT.....
Do'nt worry Amrit take all the documents you have...They just want some clarifications