NOC 4131 - Inputs here!

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohanrkkdi said:
hai wolfy,

since i am applying through the agent,how i can i see the details of my case online?
what are the details i get to know from him in order to see my file updation online?
he said he is applying my case through paper post.(when enquired about the same during initial application)
does it mean that i cannot see my details of updation online?

help me
you need your file no. to check your status online

ASMAFIR

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I need your help. How do I make the initial payment to lodge my application to CIC.

It asks for one of the following on the payment form
viz.

certified cheque
bank draft
money order

in CAD$

What does it mean by certifies cheque and does bank draft means the same as demand draft 'DD'.

I am confused, please help.

NOTE: I don't have a credit card.

ASMAFIR

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank You, Wolfman567, appreciate your help.

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fariza said:
Thnx for your wish and advise Gouri
I will keep that in mind
Pl keep wishing good luck for me
Hi fariza
Have you got your CAIPS nots yet or still waiting?

matlal

Apr 28, 2010
Ontario,Canada
Visa Office......
New Dehli
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 1,2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR - New Delhi - April 27,2010
File Transfer...
March 24,2010
Med's Request
27-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-05-2011
Passport Req..
27-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2012
Hi All,

Is there anyone in this group who has submitted documets to their local office without IELTS and banking on the letter of explanation for language proficiency.

Also, have you heard a few exceptions, where the letters provided in lieu of IELTS score were successful.

-Matlal

mohanrkkdi

Star Member
Apr 6, 2010
Hai Gosho and Wolfsman567
what is mean by RPRF fund?
should we have to make this payment at the time of submitting full documents to CIC?

ASMAFIR

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohanrkkdi said:
Hai Gosho and Wolfsman567
what is mean by RPRF fund?
should we have to make this payment at the time of submitting full documents to CIC?
RPRF is Right of Permanent Residency Fee, and no you don't have to pay it when u send ur application to CIC. You may pay it when sending your application to the CHC or wait for their request in the second stage.

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
Hi Wolfman,
I have experience of instructor from a private institute, my problem is that the institute is now has changed as a placement company, though they are agree to give me reference letter but will it create any problem at the time of work experience checking. should i ask them to give a letter stating that change in company profie.

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lakhvinder.kaur said:
Hi Wolfman,
I have experience of instructor from a private institute, my problem is that the institute is now has changed as a placement company, though they are agree to give me reference letter but will it create any problem at the time of work experience checking. should i ask them to give a letter stating that change in company profie.
yes, you need them to give you an explanation letter stating the change in company profile

AZBUTT

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2009
Doc's Request.
28-05-2009
AOR Received.
15-08-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
18-10-10
Med's Done....
30-10-10 ( sent on 5th NOV 2010 with RPRF)
Passport Req..
Step1 on 11-06-2011 Step 2 on 15-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2011
LANDED..........
October 2011
i m 4131--- Lecturer in Political Science from pakistan. Have sent my full documents to CHC Islamabad in Aug 2009. Status shows that review is pending.IELTS score overall is 7 band.

Wish all 4131s the best of luck with rest of the immigration process.

Regards
AZ Butt

Wolfman567

Oct 28, 2009
New-Delhi (India)
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Lakhvinder,

As said by gosho is correct.

The same happened with me. I was Training lead for one company but later they changed their name and nature of work also.
I had their experience letter. I went to them and explained my situtation. They did not have any problem in giving me in writing on their new company letter head, as what my position was previously and that they haev changed their work also.

I attached my previous experience letter along with the letter they gave me with my jobs and responsibilties. I also made sure to give explanation on simple letter to CHC in this regard. If you haev any salary please add that too, if you dnt then do not worry just make sure to write all in the explanation.

Please make sure to collect business card so that if CHC makes verification call to the concerned person , he/she can take care also.

Regards

Wolfy