+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 4131 - Inputs here!

jotgrewal

Jan 8, 2011
Canada
Some links to the PR Application Inventory details at CIC

1. Permanent Resident Applications Processed Abroad and Processing Times - English Version

http://www.data.gc.ca/default.asp?lang=En&n=5175A6F0-1&xsl=datacataloguerecord&metaxsl=datacataloguerecord&formid=427337D0-7C36-4FED-8428-C6A63F8C19B3

2. Overseas Permanent Resident Inventory - English Version

http://www.data.gc.ca/default.asp?lang=En&n=5175A6F0-1&xsl=datacataloguerecord&metaxsl=datacataloguerecord&formid=B6F7C54E-EF4B-4EC1-8DDE-7315E97D18EB

jay_ind

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
don't know when
:) :)
jotgrewal said:
Some links to the PR Application Inventory details at CIC

1. Permanent Resident Applications Processed Abroad and Processing Times - English Version

http://www.data.gc.ca/default.asp?lang=En&n=5175A6F0-1&xsl=datacataloguerecord&metaxsl=datacataloguerecord&formid=427337D0-7C36-4FED-8428-C6A63F8C19B3

2. Overseas Permanent Resident Inventory - English Version

http://www.data.gc.ca/default.asp?lang=En&n=5175A6F0-1&xsl=datacataloguerecord&metaxsl=datacataloguerecord&formid=B6F7C54E-EF4B-4EC1-8DDE-7315E97D18EB

nice lady

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
uae
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2009
Doc's Request.
10-3-2010
IELTS Request
done and sent
File Transfer...
12-12-2011
Med's Request
27-6-2013
Med's Done....
3-7-2013
Passport Req..
3-1-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-1-2014
LANDED..........
12-0302014
:DHeellooo friends anything newwww

shergill

Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30april,2010
Doc's Request.
25aug,2010, full dcos. sent in december,2010
IELTS Request
already sent with application
Med's Request
15th feb.,2013
Med's Done....
2nd april
Passport Req..
with MR
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
hahaha...nice prediction dude...

minhas82

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
1st AOR - 15.10.2010; 2nd AOR - 15.02.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Medicals on 23.09.2013 and Sent Passport on 07.10.2013
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Dear Sir / Madam,
BELOW THE REPLY RECEIVED TO CSQ BY A SINGAPORE VISA OFFICE APPLICANT

RE: E0000xxxxx (Bxxxxxxxxx) / glw

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

We are pleased to advise you that your application has been assessed, and that you have been determined to meet the eligibility requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker category.

As you may already be aware, changes to immigration law in 2008 allow Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC) to set, through Ministerial Instructions, the number and type of applications considered for processing each year, and the order in which these applications will be processed. You may wish to consult this page for more information on the Ministerial Instructions: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp

Your application was determined to be eligible under the first set of Ministerial Instructions, as it was received between February 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010. A second set of Ministerial Instructions applies to applications received between June 26, 2010 and June 30, 2011. Processing priority is now being given to Skilled Worker applications that meet the eligibility criteria in a third set of Ministerial Instructions, for applications received from July 1, 2011.

The number of Federal Skilled Worker applications approved by the Singapore visa office has exceeded the visa target we have been allocated for this category under Canada's annual Immigration Levels Plan. We are carefully managing the finalization of applications to ensure that the applicants with skills and work experience that meet current labour market needs - i.e. those who applied under the most recent set of Ministerial Instructions - are issued visas on a priority basis. For applications received under earlier sets of Ministerial Instructions, we will proceed with the final steps of processing (e.g. medical examination, statutory checks) only when we have sufficient target space to be able to issue visas in the coming year.

Applications received under the first set of Ministerial instructions will be processed to finalization on the basis of when they were received. Applicants who applied earlier (from February 27, 2008 onward) will be contacted before those who applied later (up to June 25, 2010). When we are ready to continue processing your application, we will contact you with instructions. Until then, the only information you are required to provide to our office is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address
- Marriage, birth, or death in the applicant's immediate family
- Request to withdraw the application and refund the application fees
- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada
- Change to the applicant's representation (to engage, change, or revoke a paid representative, the form IMM 5476 Use of a Representative must be completed and signed by the applicant, then sent to our office)

In all correspondence with our office, remember to quote the applicant's file number, full name and date of birth.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour
Facsimile | Télécopieur : (65) 6854-5874
Enquiries: visit this Website | Demandes de renseignements : visitez ce site Web
Website | Site Web : www.cic.gc.ca | www.singapore.gc.ca
Street Address | Adresse de rue : One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145
Mailing Address | Adresse d'expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapor
Ratings: +0
[Good] [Poor]

Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: Singapore
NOC Code......: 0111
Pre-Assessed..: Yes
App. Filed.......: 29-04-2010
Doc's Request.: 04-08-2010
AOR Received.: 04-08-2010
IELTS Request: sent with full docs.
File Transfer...: 24-11-2010, 2nd AOR : 18-01-2011, *In Process: 26-04-2012 * New born baby's file sent: 22-05-2012
Med's Request: waiting

natasha963

May 8, 2011
Markham Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
File Transfer...
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25th Apr 2014
LANDED..........
25th May 2014
hancdude said:
new delhi has started sending MR...

Dated 12-12-2015 :)
Any updates? Anyone please.

rameel

Aug 6, 2009
I am facing same problem, is it possible for you to send me the text of your letter address to Mr. Kenny or any other authority, your kind cooperation in this regard would be highly appreciated. Contents of your letter would help me in writing letter to Mr. Kenny, buddy its matter of my carrier help! help!help! please send the letter at my email address: eastwest_24@hotmail.com

This information is for all who have received rejection from New Delhi after full document submission.

Here is story.....

I have applied federal skilled worker on May 2009. I have submitted full application on Aug 2009 to new delhi visa office. After few months I received a rejection letter from New delhi in sufficient points.

I have applied under 0213 and having 4+ years of experinece in leading MNC. I have attached my notorized offer letter also my duties was mentioned in same letter separately attached as appedix to offer letter. My real sister is in canada ( PR).

My score is 72.

IN rejection letter visa officer mentioned that I am rejecting because I am not satisfied that duties included in your offer letter were performed by you. I am also not giving you points for relative as you have not produced all documents to prove your relationship.

I have attached notorized declaration from canada by sister her PR card xerox. her record of landing her job letter. but not latest offer letter as she is on maternity leave for one year.

After rading this letter I have decided to fight against this injustice. I am roaming for help from lawyer but expenses is too high and they are not ready to give me gurantee of my case. then I decided noone help me in this matter I have start myself and I write a letter explaining the things to Visa officer new delhi attached all docs once again on dec 2009. I sent all docs to Joseph caron High Commissioner New Delhi, Prime minister Canada Stephen Harper, Jason Kenny Immigration minister.

After 20 days I receive a response from Prime minister canada office and assuring me that I will surely look into this matter and your request has benn forwarded to conceren minister you will get back from him.
After 20 days I receive response from Jason kenny office and they consider my request to process my application.

WIth the help of god I received medical from New delhi.

I request to all if you feel that your are right then fight against injustice sonner and later you will receive posotive response.

[/quote]

minhas82

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
1st AOR - 15.10.2010; 2nd AOR - 15.02.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Medicals on 23.09.2013 and Sent Passport on 07.10.2013
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
rameel said:
I am facing same problem, is it possible for you to send me the text of your letter address to Mr. Kenny or any other authority, your kind cooperation in this regard would be highly appreciated. Contents of your letter would help me in writing letter to Mr. Kenny, buddy its matter of my carrier help! help!help! please send the letter at my email address: eastwest_24 @ hotmail.com

This information is for all who have received rejection from New Delhi after full document submission.

Here is story.....

I have applied federal skilled worker on May 2009. I have submitted full application on Aug 2009 to new delhi visa office. After few months I received a rejection letter from New delhi in sufficient points.

I have applied under 0213 and having 4+ years of experinece in leading MNC. I have attached my notorized offer letter also my duties was mentioned in same letter separately attached as appedix to offer letter. My real sister is in canada ( PR).

My score is 72.

IN rejection letter visa officer mentioned that I am rejecting because I am not satisfied that duties included in your offer letter were performed by you. I am also not giving you points for relative as you have not produced all documents to prove your relationship.

I have attached notorized declaration from canada by sister her PR card xerox. her record of landing her job letter. but not latest offer letter as she is on maternity leave for one year.

After rading this letter I have decided to fight against this injustice. I am roaming for help from lawyer but expenses is too high and they are not ready to give me gurantee of my case. then I decided noone help me in this matter I have start myself and I write a letter explaining the things to Visa officer new delhi attached all docs once again on dec 2009. I sent all docs to Joseph caron High Commissioner New Delhi, Prime minister Canada Stephen Harper, Jason Kenny Immigration minister.

After 20 days I receive a response from Prime minister canada office and assuring me that I will surely look into this matter and your request has benn forwarded to conceren minister you will get back from him.
After 20 days I receive response from Jason kenny office and they consider my request to process my application.

I request to all if you feel that your are right then fight against injustice sonner and later you will receive posotive response.
Hi congrats. You fought and deserve to be there. Can u please share the detailed application timelines

chefsam

Star Member
May 2, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
AOR Received.
Med's Request
4/3/2013
Med's Done....
16/3/2013
Passport Req..
4/3/2013
minhas82 said:
Hi congrats. You fought and deserve to be there. Can u please share the detailed application timelines
hi seniors

i have send my Medical, pp and other documents to ndvo in March 2013.

i am tourism instructor. actually i am bit confused about my decission because i don't have any relative or friend in canada.

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Ni MR for 4131 recently ?

fahima

Star Member
Sep 10, 2012
rameel said:
I am facing same problem, is it possible for you to send me the text of your letter address to Mr. Kenny or any other authority, your kind cooperation in this regard would be highly appreciated. Contents of your letter would help me in writing letter to Mr. Kenny, buddy its matter of my carrier help! help!help! please send the letter at my email address: eastwest_24 @ hotmail.com

Here is story.....

My score is 72.

Dear,
At first I congratulate for you MR. Especially I like to salute for your struggle fighting.Definitely Its are good lessons for us. I pray for brilliant future in Canada. May Allah assist you all time. Thanks

natasha963

May 8, 2011
Markham Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
File Transfer...
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25th Apr 2014
LANDED..........
25th May 2014
rameel said:

Here is story.....

My score is 72.

Dear Rameel. I have sent you an email to your hotmail inbox. Please reply.

pritishah1180

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Submitted
IELTS Request
SEND WITH APPLICATION
Med's Done....
send all documents on 18/03/2013
Hello Everyone,

At last good news came to my friends files, she had apply under 4131 and now its “DECISION MADE” status added today morning when she checked her status, she has one question is that, she has applied through agent and in generic form address is of agent, so just she want to know that will today CIC will inform to her agent my mailing?

She is worried what will be in DECISION MADE?

She has send her full package in the month or MARCH.

I request to experts and experience people who got visa what will be in DECISION MADE, Pls reply as she is eager to know.