Wolfman567

Oct 28, 2009
New-Delhi (India)
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

4131 is most slow moving NOC.. sad.. :(

I have given up hope for all and I have stopped checking CHC website. I am just checking my mails now. If something is in my fate then it would happen or else I try million things out nothing would happen.

Regards
Wolfy

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
Hi Guys, This is My findings on NOC 4131:-

1) Very Slow in Processing
2) Most of the people apply in this category..
3) Most fraud cases found in this Category...
4) High percentage chances of eleminating( As if they dont need us anymore)
5) High degree chances of Modifying/Removing this category in New NOC list...

Please dont ask for sources.... its just a Personal findings/Openion... I may be wrong as well..

mohanrkkdi

Star Member
Apr 6, 2010
Wolfman567 said:
Hello Friends,

I have given up hope for all and I have stopped checking CHC website. I am just checking my mails now. If something is in my fate then it would happen or else I try million things out nothing would happen.

Regards
Wolfy
[/hai wolfy
y r u sad?
when did u apply?
i saw in CHC website that MAy to June is peak time in NEW delhi visa office.
so they have advised us that not to apply during this time.perhaps u might have applied during this time. if y apply between this time period it will take more time to process. don't give up hope. u r the star member of the forum(4131). If u get frustrated, we will also get frustrated.please god's sake don't be pessimistic about abour fate. i am sending my papers on 30 june.so that it will reach them in the month of july. when did u send ur full papers to CHC?

Christine32

Star Member
Sep 3, 2009
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2009
Doc's Request.
14-10-2009
AOR Received.
29-01-2010
IELTS Request
29-01-2010
File Transfer...
14-10-2009
Med's Request
07-06-2010
Med's Done....
24-06-2010
Passport Req..
10-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2011
LANDED..........
19-May-2011
Wolfman567 said:
Hello Friends,

Regards
Wolfy

Hi Wolfy,

I have received our medical request on the 7th June!!! So please do not give up hope!!!
All the best,
Christine

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Christine and good luck for the rest of your phases

@Wolfman cheer up bro... we all are in same boat and have to fight till the end....despite the fact that our NOC running slow

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
Hi everyone...

i am Stuck with something ... Need ur help... There is a Job responsiblity for NOC 4131 ....

May provide consultation services to government, business and other organizations

can someone explain with Example what kind of responsibilty is this ... what does an instructor/Professor contribute in this.

@ Fariza :- hows ur Preparation for Interview going on ? Got any futher tips / Study Material to share... Ur's Int is on 6th july right... Good Luck... we both will come up with flying colours.. :)

Regards
Amrit

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Amrit
Good to have ur knock... Nothing new as a tip just following previous guides and advise from forum members and also preparing with docs asked to bring along.... Just was reading in another forum that in some CHC net worth form (where all asset list and amount including liquid cash to be stated) is expected to submit with POF... but in my CHC guide didn't find anything such... I got the form and its not hard to fill in but just wondering whether I should bring that along as it is not recommended!!

Yes my interview is in first week next month and probably later next month right? lets pray for each other......... for something positive and faster move forward!!

So far I know Instructor/professor unless they involved need to describe their duty related to consultation service to govt, business and other organization... but however it might come as specific duties like some professor at uni might work or deputed alongside teaching and research as expert/consultant for govt dev project...There is also possibility for some professor to be involved in working in uni-industry-NGO collaborative research...... but its not comes under the general duties and responsibilities I guess.... I am sure there might be some more thoughts on in from seniors

amritsinghqa

Jan 7, 2010
fariza said:
Hi Amrit
Good to have ur knock... Nothing new as a tip just following previous guides and advise from forum members and also preparing with docs asked to bring along.... Just was reading in another forum that in some CHC net worth form (where all asset list and amount including liquid cash to be stated) is expected to submit with POF... but in my CHC guide didn't find anything such... I got the form and its not hard to fill in but just wondering whether I should bring that along as it is not recommended!!

Yes my interview is in first week next month and probably later next month right? lets pray for each other......... for something positive and faster move forward!!

So far I know Instructor/professor unless they involved need to describe their duty related to consultation service to govt, business and other organization... but however it might come as specific duties like some professor at uni might work or deputed alongside teaching and research as expert/consultant for govt dev project...There is also possibility for some professor to be involved in working in uni-industry-NGO collaborative research...... but its not comes under the general duties and responsibilities I guess.... I am sure there might be some more thoughts on in from seniors
Thanks Fariza for ur Quick Reply... I think i have made s serious mistake in my reference Letters ... i have worked as an Assistant Prof in a UNI in India.. during my work i have worked with sql star International for few weeks to finalise their Testing Strategy cos i was teaching Software Engineering along with Testing Methodolgy.... and unfortunately i have written this in my rference letter as -----provide consultation services to government, business and other organizations----... with out even knowing what it means .... Now i am going for an INT.. VO can screw me on this anytime.. so i am very much worried on this...

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dont worry Amrit... you had reason to mention that and you will be able to explain your duties written..even if you called up on to clarify. But I understand its not mentioned by you as main duties and if that so it should not bring that attention. You know sometimes big mistakes doesn't matter a lot but sometimes even for a little mistakes magnified... Its all about luck and mood of VO on specific day what I guess... So chill and have faith up on GOD...

K

katoky

hi all,
i got 2nd approval today 22/6/10 via regular mail
full docs recieved 14/6/10 and they issue me AOR 17/6/10
all the best for all
katoky

goal

Jun 8, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-10
Hi ,

I am a new member of this thread, old applicant though.I sent full docs on 4th Feb 2010 ,since then agonizing ' R B V O' has been displaying .What about you guys?

Wolfy we used get cheered by u'r comments ,don't let others get frustrated ...

Thanks ,

Goal

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Christine32 said:
Hi Wolfy,

I have received our medical request on the 7th June!!! So please do not give up hope!!!
All the best,
Christine
congrats Chritine wish you good luck

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
katoky said:
hi all,
i got 2nd approval today 22/6/10 via regular mail
full docs recieved 14/6/10 and they issue me AOR 17/6/10
all the best for all
katoky
congrats to you too katoky

goal

Jun 8, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-10
Hi Katoky and Christine :

Congrats to both of you !! When did u send u'r full docs to Visa Office ? I'd be delighted to have u'r reply as I am a newcomer here .

Goal