+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No confirmation email.

Kananaskis

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
As I've posted this in another topic, I will just repeat it:

Some people do get an email stating the application was "Submitted" (Note: that is different than "Received" which comes with AOR)
But some people don't get that email. Don't sweat too much, if in the portal it says Submitted, it means you have an application in the system and you should get your AOR within 3 months or so.

Elle-Belle

Feb 6, 2019
Any one who submitted PR non express entry application after 20 Dec 2023 and got AOR?
Hi,
I submitted PR application for my Mom for Ukrainian reunion on Dec 20th but did not receive the confirmation after either. Checking on the update on this topic and will post mine if any appears. Thank you

Elle-Belle

Feb 6, 2019
Called to IRCC, they provided me with the temporary application number until AOR will come. Application is in the system and was there same day we submitted it.
Waiting for AOR now.
Thank you and good luck to everyone too!

AW3549

Jan 15, 2024
Called to IRCC, they provided me with the temporary application number until AOR will come. Application is in the system and was there same day we submitted it.
Waiting for AOR now.
Thank you and good luck to everyone too!
Hi, I tried calling IRCC the IVR asked for application number which I don’t have. How did you get in touch with an agent can you please tell me.

Cloud5

Jan 11, 2024
Hi, I tried calling IRCC the IVR asked for application number which I don’t have. How did you get in touch with an agent can you please tell me.
To talk to an agent for family sponsorship, call (888)2422100 then 232110. Call at 8 am.

Reactions: AW3549