+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No confirmation email.

C.h.r.i.s.t.y

Feb 6, 2020
I got an email “This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2024/01/27 on behalf of the following member(s)” is this AOR??

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I got an email “This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2024/01/27 on behalf of the following member(s)” is this AOR??
If this email includes an application number starting with 'F' this is AOR.

C.h.r.i.s.t.y

Feb 6, 2020
It may take a few days. I am not familiar with the current link/track system.
I’m trying to create a tracker account now and they are requesting for personal informations (date of birth, Given names). Am I supposed to input my information or my sponsor’s information?

Kananaskis

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
I’m trying to create a tracker account now and they are requesting for personal informations (date of birth, Given names). Am I supposed to input my information or my sponsor’s information?
The UCI that comes with that letter is the Sponsor's one. So you need to fill with the sponsor's information. If you don't have an UCI yet (You, the PA), it will come eventually at some point during the process, which is considered the 2nd AOR.
If you do have an UCI from a previous application (tourism, student, etc) then you can already create a second tracker with your own UCI and application number. The PA tracker has more information, the Sponsor's tracker is only good until you get SA, then it doesn't get updated anymore.

Reactions: C.h.r.i.s.t.y

C.h.r.i.s.t.y

Feb 6, 2020
The UCI that comes with that letter is the Sponsor's one. So you need to fill with the sponsor's information. If you don't have an UCI yet (You, the PA), it will come eventually at some point during the process, which is considered the 2nd AOR.
If you do have an UCI from a previous application (tourism, student, etc) then you can already create a second tracker with your own UCI and application number. The PA tracker has more information, the Sponsor's tracker is only good until you get SA, then it doesn't get updated anymore.
Thank you

Hammu8448

Mar 9, 2024
Did you got aor??

I applied on Dec 23/2023 at 4:14 am UTC. in this portal : https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

m still waiting ?????

Hello,
I haven't received any confirmation in my email that my application was submitted. Most people receive it after 1-2 days. However my online portal displays SUBMITTED.
Someone in the same case told me they called ircc and ircc says they haven't received any application so he's going to reapply again. I'm confused.