+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Greetings to all,

I recently received PPR mail and I have sent my family's passports, copy of the letter and a filled IMM008 form with all members of my family listed despite no new addition to the family.
I hope this wouldn't confuse the officers?? Once everything requested in the PPR mail is in your response to the VO, there won't be any confusion. The form you filled is in order

Also, I have my POF in Nigerian naira and would like to know the best way to open a Canadian bank account from Nigeria and also how I can transfer the money before arriving canada??....wouldn't want to lose much on the exchange.. ;) You can Google National Bank and RBC, they have an account you can open before landing but you wont be able to make any withdrawal till you land. However, you will be wiring your funds to the account at bank rates which may not be in your favor as black market rates could be better
See above.

Kes

Sep 10, 2017
Hello

How long does it take for Security and background check? Applied for PR since December 2016, medicals passed in June 2017. Thanks for y

Chinonyeokoye

Oct 9, 2017
Hi guys, felt so cool dres a platform here for Nigerians. I need to know clear steps as per immigration via express entry as a skilled worker.is it advisable using agents here.Are they very viable alternatives.Thanks

Realme

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
nigeria
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
IP1-29-06-2017

Hello friends,
I am a registered nurse and midwife from Nigeria (3 years diploma in nursing and 18 months midwifery program).
Received visas and COPR two months ago and am planning to start my NNAS application soon.
My family and i are planning to migrate to Canada early next year and live in Alberta.my questions-

I plan to apply for LPN and RN in Alberta,is this ok and what are my chances as a nurse/midwife with 5 years of experience that lasted up to July last year?
Will NNAS process my application without IELTS?if yes at what stage will CARNA request for IELTS?
To be honest with you all i can say is that we will be landing in Alberta, i am really confused as to what province to choose for my application,please can you advice as to any province that processes application fast and does not give much trouble?

Your advise and experiences will be appreciated.
Thanks.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hi guys, felt so cool dres a platform here for Nigerians. I need to know clear steps as per immigration via express entry as a skilled worker.is it advisable using agents here.Are they very viable alternatives.Thanks
Hi, study this presentation, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/pub/ee-presentation-en.pdf

Also study the links and guidelines here, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/

You can also follow the conversations here and study the free info and experiences shared, http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/express-entry-expression-of-interest.54/

Once you read up via the info above, you should be fine to apply on your own as we did, cheers.