+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Ronke1114

Nov 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi guys. New here. Created our EE profile on the 31st October, with a score of 434. Hopefully the next draw will be favorable. Glad I found follow Nigerians here.

jaiyesimi

May 18, 2011
Hello Guys,Kindly let me know if there is anyone who has ICAN and got exemptions from CPA for certain courses.I will appreciate any WhatsApp group also

Mikejuzi

Dec 7, 2017
Good day, Forum.

Soj, I greet you.
I will like to communicate with you to guide me when I am ready.
Thanks, everyone.

mimibae

Nov 30, 2017
Hello guys,
Please can someone help me out?
I need help with deciding on an NOC to use for my EE application. I am not currently on a managerial role, but the duties listed below are all the duties I perform in my bank as an Retail Credit analyst. This is exactly what was given to me by my HR on my ref letter. Can I choose NOC 0122 or is 6235 more appropriate? I intend to submit tomorrow as I already have ITA. Thank you.

• Analyze and approve retail credit requests and collateral received from customers through the market facing units in line with the Bank’s approved (RAAC)
• Decline high risk retail credit transactions in the absence of adequate mitigants
• Determine repayment plans in accordance with regulatory DSR
• Ensure processing and collection of fees for disbursed facilities from customers’ accounts
• Ensure that adequate and error-free credit documentation are provided
• Conduct credit search on customers and render reports
• Report on overdue or non-performing credit facilities
• Manage the conveyance of all retail credit decisions to the business units to ensure proper information dissemination and swift response
• Manage and assist market facing business units in retail credit structuring for transactions
• Participate in retail credit process transformation projects and policy formulation sessions to ensure alignment with the Bank’s objectives and goals
• Attend client engagement and business development meetings with the relationship management team to discuss retail credit transactions and provide expert insight to customers
• Supervise and validate credit risk analysis conducted by junior analysts
• Conduct training for junior credit analysts on the Bank’s credit policies and procedures for credit risk review
• Ensure compliance of processed requests to the Bank’s credit policy and extant government policies
• Provide periodic reports on the Bank’s risk assets portfolio

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Reactions: ihomes

mimibae

Nov 30, 2017
Hello guys,
Please can someone help me out?
I need help with deciding on an NOC to use for my EE application. I am not currently on a managerial role, but the duties listed below are all the duties I perform in my bank as an Retail Credit analyst. This is exactly what was given to me by my HR on my ref letter. Can I choose NOC 0122 or is 6235 more appropriate? I intend to submit tomorrow as I already have ITA. Thank you.

• Analyze and approve retail credit requests and collateral received from customers through the market facing units in line with the Bank’s approved (RAAC)
• Decline high risk retail credit transactions in the absence of adequate mitigants
• Determine repayment plans in accordance with regulatory DSR
• Ensure processing and collection of fees for disbursed facilities from customers’ accounts
• Ensure that adequate and error-free credit documentation are provided
• Conduct credit search on customers and render reports
• Report on overdue or non-performing credit facilities
• Manage the conveyance of all retail credit decisions to the business units to ensure proper information dissemination and swift response
• Manage and assist market facing business units in retail credit structuring for transactions
• Participate in retail credit process transformation projects and policy formulation sessions to ensure alignment with the Bank’s objectives and goals
• Attend client engagement and business development meetings with the relationship management team to discuss retail credit transactions and provide expert insight to customers
• Supervise and validate credit risk analysis conducted by junior analysts
• Conduct training for junior credit analysts on the Bank’s credit policies and procedures for credit risk review
• Ensure compliance of processed requests to the Bank’s credit policy and extant government policies
• Provide periodic reports on the Bank’s risk assets portfolio
Please help guys. Thanks.