+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

vaihak

Nov 23, 2016
Hi, simply open a new profile for your self and move on. A profile opened since 2015 would have expired after 1 year.[/QUOTE
Hello Pipis Husband,
Thank you very much for your prompt response. I really appreciate it. Further clarification as regards my EE is that after the initial application. I renewed my EE with David Cohen and have an existing EE that will expire February 2018, but with the rate my agent is working and their constant forgetfulness, I'm considering starting a new application and just wondering if I can have 2 separate application at the same time.

Thank you.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Go ahead and open a new account using your own email and process your application. When the other profile expires, it falls off the radar. Ensure you inform your agent you no longer need their services.

Habex

Jul 17, 2017
Hi, actually your scores for IELTS are low. People are entering the Express Entry pool with 8, 7, 7, 7 in listening, speaking, writing and reading respectively which gives the maximum points for English ability. You need to get a Permanent Resident visa before thinking of finding jobs. You should study the Express Entry process to understanding it better, check here, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/pub/ee-presentation-en.pdf

Calculate your eligibility here, http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp

Also study the information at the various links here, http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLIsh/immigrate/skilled/index.asp

Thanks @ Pipis husband,

I have checked and i am not eligible for the Express entry. Please where else can i apply for with these IELTS scores of mine.

Or perhaps, you can allow me to call you back. This is my number: 08086950863

Regards

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Thanks @ Pipis husband,

I have checked and i am not eligible for the Express entry. Please how did you determine that you are not eligible? Please where else can i apply for with these IELTS scores of mine. It's a better strategy to practice harder and retake the IELTS test. You already know your weak points and where you need to improve. It would do you well to concentrate your efforts much more targeted so that you can make the scores that will increase your points. Then you will get a better chance for the Express Entry.

Or perhaps, you can allow me to call you back. This is my number: 08086950863

Regards
Hi, see above.

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
Hello all. Thank you for helping out in this process.

I just received my PPR today. I want to send my passports and I am confused about form IMM0008. Am I supposed to submit that with my passport or is it only if there is a change in my family composition?
BIG congratulationsssssssssssssss

Ayuula

Apr 9, 2017
Valuation of assets is not accepted by Accra Visa Office as POF. You can certainly try but this move backfired for some applicants in the past when they got updated POF request. A better option is to sell the land immediately, transfer the proceeds to your bank account and use the sale documents as proof of the inflow. All the best with your course of action.
Thank you for the response.

Reactions: stepover

deolanaire

Nov 19, 2015
Hello, have you gotten any update on your application yet, I applied for study permit since the 9th of May from Nigeria, Online application, Orientation in school starts on the 31st of August, classes start on the 5th of September.Any information about fastracking?

GoingtoC

Aug 26, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
Hello everyone'
Though not very new but this is is my first time of commenting here.
I am in the EE pool since 2015 with about 312 points using an agent but not having positive results with them.
I was advised to go for PNP by the agent to boost my CRS point, which I did , the province opened and closed and i was not applied for, in fact my file was abandoned.
My challenge is I want to apply for PNP myself but my EE details is with the agent username and password.
what do i do.
Hi. Try to use the Come to Canada tool, fill ur details, get new unique code and open a new profile. Be sure to use your email address that only you have access to. Also try to improve your points like taking new language test and have almost perfect score, also have your educational qualifications assessed by an approved evaluation agencies. Once you can get more points then surely you would get an ITA on subsequent draws

mamalore

Oct 19, 2015
Good morning,

Please I need some advise/ info. and will be glad if you are able to assist.

I intend to land in Manitoba before the end of the year precisely Dec, and I want to get my accommodation sorted before leaving my country.

I have 2 young boys the oldest being 5, please advise on the neighborhood that is best for raising kids I mean where there are good day care, schools and somewhere low on crime and sorts.

Thank you.

Jibaba

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2008
Doc's Request.
30-3-2010
IELTS Request
05-05-2011 - Scored 8.0
Med's Request
20-02-2012
Med's Done....
02-03-2012
Passport Req..
11-04-2012
If you are a landed immigrant and you are looking at starting in Business Analysis area and Business Intelligence/Big Data specifically as a career , there is a company organising a 2-weekend training at University of Calgary . Sept 9/10 2017 . it involves resume preparation, interview preparation and on-job support. This is a good valued opportunity to break into the tough job market here. Please PM asap for details.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
I sent mine yesterday without the form IMM0008 and without a short note.
No problem, the review officer might assume you have no family change to declare. All the best.

GoingtoC

Aug 26, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
H
Applied for the Express Entry program and I have met the score for the current ITA, but I have been experiencingdifficulty with spouse and my children's names on the list as my profile keeps acknowledging the size of my family but I can't access them on my application. It was updated by CIC but it has since reverted back to the usual problem and time is running out before they switch the next intake marks so i don't lose out on this opportunity.
I would like any form of help or advice at this time
Hi. I hope this helps. After you submit your Express entry profile,it only shows principal applicant but acknowledges spouse if you were awarded points for spouse age, education and language. When you get the Invitation to Apply you will need to accept or decline,choice is yours. If you accept it will take you to continue application section where you will fill in details names of your dependents and wife and history and include family members even though they are non accompanying members. I hope this helps.

Obas Efe

Jun 22, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Greetings to all,

I recently received PPR mail and I have sent my family's passports, copy of the letter and a filled IMM008 form with all members of my family listed despite no new addition to the family.
I hope this wouldn't confuse the officers??

Also, I have my POF in Nigerian naira and would like to know the best way to open a Canadian bank account from Nigeria and also how I can transfer the money before arriving canada??....wouldn't want to lose much on the exchange.. ;)