+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Habex

Jul 17, 2017
Hello,

I passed my IELTS exams (April, 29; 2017)

Speaking 7.0
Writing 6.0
Listening 6.5
Reading 6.5

Pls after the evaluation of my BSc certificate now, what is the next step as i wish to apply for skilled jobs in Canada.

Pls, kindly direct me.

Regards

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hello,

I passed my IELTS exams (April, 29; 2017)

Speaking 7.0
Writing 6.0
Listening 6.5
Reading 6.5

Pls after the evaluation of my BSc certificate now, what is the next step as i wish to apply for skilled jobs in Canada.

Pls, kindly direct me.

Regards

Hi, actually your scores for IELTS are low. People are entering the Express Entry pool with 8, 7, 7, 7 in listening, speaking, writing and reading respectively which gives the maximum points for English ability. You need to get a Permanent Resident visa before thinking of finding jobs. You should study the Express Entry process to understanding it better, check here, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/pub/ee-presentation-en.pdf

Calculate your eligibility here, http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp

Also study the information at the various links here, http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLIsh/immigrate/skilled/index.asp

pektrov

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-03-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
24-01-2017
AOR Received.
11-05-2017
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
14-07-2017
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
17-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Congratulations PETROVA,

Am sure your medical will soon be delivered to your mail.pls be forward looking and relax your mind.

Look at August.

Thanks

Ig
already done medicals on friday and medicals passed on monday

jergins

Jul 30, 2017
Good job all, Newbie here(Nigeria),

Although I have been following the thread for while, planning to fill my EE next month as WES should be out soonest.

Few questions;

1. I notice stating "my spouse is not coming with me" (though stated am Married) gives me more point. What is the implication?. Can spouse join later when I have been granted PR. I wanted to have the best chance for ITA.

2. What is allowed as POF in Nigeria,
3. My family in Canada has promised to send fund once I get ITA or when I apply for EOI. would that count.

Thanks all.

Aykay

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Hello all. Thank you for helping out in this process.

I just received my PPR today. I want to send my passports and I am confused about form IMM0008. Am I supposed to submit that with my passport or is it only if there is a change in my family composition?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015

I just received my PPR today. I want to send my passports and I am confused about form IMM0008. Am I supposed to submit that with my passport or is it only if there is a change in my family composition?
Hi, if your family composition has not changed, just include a short note to that effect with your passports. All the best.

Reactions: Aykay

Juliby

Jun 9, 2017

congratulations on the golden mail. Can you share your timeline please?

Ayuula

Apr 9, 2017
Good day everyone,

Great, informative and inspiring forum. I need urgent advice regarding pof.

Our plan is to sell our land in abuja as proof of fund. We have been trying to sell the land for about 2 months to no avail. Now, we have received ITA.

Can we use the land document and mandate given to the various agents we've contracted to help us sell the land as evidence of proof of fund?

Will that fly? We don't want to waste this ITA or miss this opportunity either.

Atlast

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Quck question please.

We will be doing a shortlanding next month and intend to land with about 40% of our POF and show the rest in bank statement. Is this ok?

Point of entry is Pearson airport, Toronto.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Quck question please.

We will be doing a shortlanding next month and intend to land with about 40% of our POF and show the rest in bank statement. Is this ok?

Point of entry is Pearson airport, Toronto.
This is okay.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Good day everyone,

Great, informative and inspiring forum. I need urgent advice regarding pof.

Our plan is to sell our land in abuja as proof of fund. We have been trying to sell the land for about 2 months to no avail. Now, we have received ITA.

Can we use the land document and mandate given to the various agents we've contracted to help us sell the land as evidence of proof of fund?

Will that fly? We don't want to waste this ITA or miss this opportunity either.
Valuation of assets is not accepted by Accra Visa Office as POF. You can certainly try but this move backfired for some applicants in the past when they got updated POF request. A better option is to sell the land immediately, transfer the proceeds to your bank account and use the sale documents as proof of the inflow. All the best with your course of action.

Olufunmi_ad

Aug 13, 2017
Hello....
Great work!
I am new, although I was using an agent before but did not get good result so I am handling it myself now.
I am in the express entry pool with 386 points, my profession is pharmacy. What do I need to do? Tried applying to provinces to help boost my points but I get the response of having to have a job offer from Canada.
Is there any other route I can use?
I. need your help please

Thank you.

vaihak

Nov 23, 2016
Hello everyone'
Though not very new but this is is my first time of commenting here.
I am in the EE pool since 2015 with about 312 points using an agent but not having positive results with them.
I was advised to go for PNP by the agent to boost my CRS point, which I did , the province opened and closed and i was not applied for, in fact my file was abandoned.
My challenge is I want to apply for PNP myself but my EE details is with the agent username and password.
what do i do.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hello everyone'
Though not very new but this is is my first time of commenting here.
I am in the EE pool since 2015 with about 312 points using an agent but not having positive results with them.
I was advised to go for PNP by the agent to boost my CRS point, which I did , the province opened and closed and i was not applied for, in fact my file was abandoned.
My challenge is I want to apply for PNP myself but my EE details is with the agent username and password.
what do i do.
Hi, simply open a new profile for your self and move on. A profile opened since 2015 would have expired after 1 year.