Ask_Arsh

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Winnipeg, MB
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2018
LANDED..........
12-06-2018
Hey, one more thing I need to check up. The digital dimension of my photo was 35x45 as suggested by the photo studio. She also gave me the physical size of 50x70 but told that is to be used while submitting after PPR. Do you think this will be a problem? should i raise a webform now and submit the 50x70 digital photos?
I wouldn’t go by the suggestion of the photography studio person. They are not immigration professionals. I would make sure that my photo meets IRCC guidelines. So if you think it is not according to what IRCC said, send it again via webform once youhave an AOR

Reactions: tm1111@

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
According to social media, there is still hope for international graduated stream.

If IRCC falls short of achieving its 50,000 quota under the English-speaking essential worker streams, it may shift those spots over to the graduate stream. This is one option. Another would be to increase the number of eligible occupations under the essential worker streams, which would in turn, help more study permit holders and graduates become eligible under this temporary public policy.
https://www.cicnews.com/2021/05/canadas-international-graduates-dont-lose-hope-0518048.html#gs.0yb468

HOPE

Reactions: Anya833 and Kieric

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
What about proof of entry?
Upload Work permit or study permit (whichever is the latest) along with a photo of the passport stamps for the first entry and the most recent entry (if it was stamped).

I also attached to this document all proofs of my residence in Ontario such as driving license, lease, bank statement showing address, etc.

Reactions: ange1o

Varunp

Apr 25, 2021
For proof of education did you guys upload a letter from the college? Like was that mandatory? I only uploaded my final degree and transcripts

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
For proof of education did you guys upload a letter from the college? Like was that mandatory? I only uploaded my final degree and transcripts
You need all of following details to proof Canadian education eligibility-

International Graduates
Proof of completed study in Canada

You need to prove that you have graduated from an eligible institution and earned an eligible credential. Before you apply, check that you can apply based on the graduation requirements for your stream.

• You must provide:
    • A final transcript, and
    • A letter from the institution and/or the formal notice of graduation
  • You must provide proof that shows:
    • The type of credential granted (degree, diploma, certificate, or attestation)
    • The length (in weeks, months, or years) of the program of study,
    • That you were authorized to study for the duration of studies,
    • the date of completion;
    • the name of the school that granted the degree, diploma, certificate, or attestation.

Kieric

Jun 30, 2020
According to social media, there is still hope for international graduated stream.

If IRCC falls short of achieving its 50,000 quota under the English-speaking essential worker streams, it may shift those spots over to the graduate stream. This is one option. Another would be to increase the number of eligible occupations under the essential worker streams, which would in turn, help more study permit holders and graduates become eligible under this temporary public policy.
https://www.cicnews.com/2021/05/canadas-international-graduates-dont-lose-hope-0518048.html#gs.0yb468

HOPE
I hope they will pick the 1st option. There are about 8,000/50,000 taken spots as of now and not to mention:
1)Not all 40k current applications under student stream are eligible.
2)The number of applicants under CEC this year may reduce because they already applied for these 6 programs? This can affect the quota of 232,500 under Economic category for this year.

Last edited:

Anya833

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020

HOPE
My boyfriend was just saying that they will probably open this international graduate stream again, maybe in the next months. I hope so.

saygin1

Oct 30, 2019
My boyfriend was just saying that they will probably open this international graduate stream again, maybe in the next months. I hope so.
they wont open anything . they knew that people submit incompleted applications and they put 40 000 beacuse 40 000 includes expected incompleted and double applications

buzz07

Star Member
Apr 2, 2021
You need all of following details to proof Canadian education eligibility-

International Graduates
Proof of completed study in Canada

You need to prove that you have graduated from an eligible institution and earned an eligible credential. Before you apply, check that you can apply based on the graduation requirements for your stream.

• You must provide:
    • A final transcript, and
    • A letter from the institution and/or the formal notice of graduation
  • You must provide proof that shows:
    • The type of credential granted (degree, diploma, certificate, or attestation)
    • The length (in weeks, months, or years) of the program of study,
    • That you were authorized to study for the duration of studies,
    • the date of completion;
    • the name of the school that granted the degree, diploma, certificate, or attestation.
This is dumb coz most people that applied for the international grad stream are already on their pgwp's and they've submitted all these documents for their work permit previously.