+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

never ending cycle...need help plz...

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yup never ending cycle and for me i am dealing not only with one buttwo worst departments canadaian immigration and pakistan immigration. only God can help me....lol

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So ladies n gentleman, thanks a lot for all of your support n kind words specially leon, janay, msafiri, steaky n all. Finally the cycle seems like ending immigration asked for passport n medical for my son. I m sooooo happy. Thanks to all once again.

hwym69

Sep 1, 2012
Gents, somebody recommended me to bring my two kids whom i have applied to sponsor them to USA Border, and the border officer could leave them pass with me into Canada, have any one experienced similar case before ??

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farid- said:
So ladies n gentleman, thanks a lot for all of your support n kind words specially leon, janay, msafiri, steaky n all. Finally the cycle seems like ending immigration asked for passport n medical for my son. I m sooooo happy. Thanks to all once again.
Congrats that's fantastic news. Check the Family Sponsorship section it will give you an idea of time from pp/meds request to pp stamping. No medical for spouse?

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hwym69 said:
Gents, somebody recommended me to bring my two kids whom i have applied to sponsor them to USA Border, and the border officer could leave them pass with me into Canada, have any one experienced similar case before ??
You ok to put this as a fresh thread..it will help others and retain Janays experience as is. You need to provide more info though...nationality/ visitor visa exempt or not, age, when you sponsored, what stage sponsorship, how you got PR, how come they nevr got PR with you etc.

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know max. With grace of God will be 2 months but I will update the forum. Nothing for husband yet but seriously I dont know how I waited that long. I am counting days now so hard to wait now. Thanks once again. All of u for your support.

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sorry guys i was so busy with other things couldn't update the forum so finally i am going to see my son almost after 3 yrs of long wait by the end of this month i am so happy.
my pr is still not renewed so now you can understand why i was busy as i am still unable to go and get him but i will update the forum regarding my pr card and of course will need your advice soon till then i am enjoying the moment that i am going to see my son after that long wait.
thanks a lot all of you.