+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

never ending cycle...need help plz...

janay

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Thank you Farid. My today's status says "complete"
From today onward I will wait for the letter either the call letter to pick up the cards or envelopes with cards. I wish you find such a letter too.
janay

janay

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Ms. Farid you are a brave lady. Do not loose hopes!
Keep your morale up!
I believe they will surely issue your son's PR visa soon. Darood sharif kasrut say parrho and you will hear good news from CIC(IA).
with lots of love and prayer
Janay

HOH

Oct 18, 2010
Hello Farid,

I have been reading your post (perhaps I missed something out). From the post, I understand that CIC sent you a letter informing that your PR status has been approved based on H&C grounds.
There is one thing I do not fully understand.
Why did you have to submit an application for PR card after receiving approval letter?
Didn't you apply for PR card renewal at the first place?

Cheers

janay

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Me and my family received our renewed cards by Canada post today.
I will keep in touch with you. I have misplaced your mob. no. otherwise I would have called you to boost you up. You will hear soon from CIC.
Good Luck
Janay

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks janay for ur support. N hoh. I didnt apply for renewal. But I sponsored my son n husband n rq was issued,during that process once my status got approved on h&c after that I completed 730 days and then applied for renewal on sep 13.2012. N still waiting for renewed pr card tht's why it's never ending cycle for me.

hwym69

Sep 1, 2012
Hi Farid,

Be strong as usual, you supported us a lot, the cycle should be to end soon ISA, just seconds to reach your aim, always, remember your kids and future life, it'll be amazing ISA. all the best, and keep in-touch.

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks hwym.. For your support. Really needed n hopefully the cycle will end soon. N I will be able to spend quality time with my family ins. Thanks once again.

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends just wanted to update u guys..i called cic today. They said we have sent your file to windsor office n they might contact you as they are determining ur residencey is still eligible or what not... I dont know how to deal with cic anymore as I have recieved a letter in aug. As a result of rq interview that there are enough humainatrian grounds n no further action is required. I am totally confused n completly lost. cic call center agent said it will take another 10 months. I dont think I have any energy or stamina left to deal with it anymore...i am going to give up soon. Cant take it anymore thanks for ur support.

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi steaky,
i am so confused i called them again. Another agent picked up the phone i explained him the situation and also that i just want to spend only 15 days with my son so where is my application. i didn't mention i called in morning as well. he said everything is good in the file so far we are waiting for results of some verifications so hopefully soon you will get it. but of course he couldn't give me any time line i also asked them if i apply for travel document this that. he said hopefully soon your application will be done and you will receive a response. i even explained him shall i send the decision or any other documents etc. he said no the file is good.
so now i am more confused but have little hope that may be it will be done soon.
any comments steaky, or any senior or new member
thanks

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Since you don't have a US visa, the only way I can think of not taking risk applying a travel document to return Canada after your visit to home country is returning Canada by private boat/aircraft.

Volvo

May 29, 2010
How long does it take for the Local CIC office to get in touch with the applicant of PR renewal?

Has anyone experienced this recently?

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I m still waiting for response from local office will update the forum if something comes up

hwym69

Sep 1, 2012
How are you my friend, :). So far, what you are saying is better than nothing, for my sponsorship application i had the same answers from them, " the File is good, no issues, but there are some verification, the problem now is my PR will expire on Sept.13,and still i couldn't to apply for renewal, so we are on the same line, nothing on ourhands to do, just waaaaaaaaaiting