+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

never ending cycle...need help plz...

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
I need help from any one in same situation or anyone who know wht's going on. I am offically loosing my mind. I have my full story on the forum but here are the highlights....
1. I became pr on 10 july, 2006.
2. I went,back home got married, have a son and couldn't comeback to canada for reason beyond my control.
3. I came back on 26 aug, 2010. Got estabished, bought house. Better job. N just,to mention I had to leave my son back home as,i had to sponsor. I sponsored my son and my husband. N
4. During,the process issued rq and then interview with cic on 3 may. 2012.
5. Got reply on 16 aug. 2012 tht they accepted my reasons of not fulfilling residency and status as,pr was established again.
6. So after more than 730 days. I applied for pr renewal.
7. They recieved my application on 13 sep. 2012. Started processing on 31 oct.
8. Today I called cic as,it's being more than 89 days still haven't recieved anything from them and the agent told me that we recieved your file and its being transfeted on 16 nov. To a,special deptt. To
Verify the documents. I asked her was any document was missing or anything she said no. nothing is mising. But our special deptt. Is verifying the documents. N that,90 days window ofcourse doesn't apply to me n I have,to wait. I feel like crying right now. It's being 2 and half yrs. That I,haven't seen my son and my vacation was coming up in feb. N his birthday as well. I,don't know,what to do I feel so broken and depress. A desparate mother.......

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did your husband and son try to apply a visa to Canada to visit you? Possible you and your family can meet each other in the US?

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farid,

1. I re-read your story and it is indeed remarkable what you have achieved on your own in Canada. I'm sure you family are very proud of you and so should you be too.

2. I sympathise with your situation - did you apply for the PR Card renewal on an urgent basis? I am surprised that CIC having dealt extensively with your case are having a document verification. Is your job in a 'normal' company i.e that's well known in Canada and pays you by way of regular pay cheques with tax and CPP deductions? Often smaller/ unkown organizations are viewed with suspicion for residence purposes especially where the applicant is paid in cash.

3. Do you hold a valid US visa? If yes an option is to travel home and then return via a land crossing. If no you can go home and apply for a TD but with 'further review flag on your file' you may get stuck outside Canada for a long time.

4. As per the previous poster there is the option of meeting in a 3rd country of which Pakistan nationals do not require a visa. I recall your spouse is in the military so this will be useful as a proof of employment.

I suggest you apply for GCMS notes to see what your PR renewal hold up is and also for CAIPS notes to see what stage the husband/son sponsorship application is. CIC site has details on how you do this.

If you do travel without having got the PR Card make sure you keep track of the 730 days you require to maintain Residency.

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok first of all thanks for the prompt reply,from all members. I really appreciate it.
1. I work for one of the best emplyer in customer service in canada it's loyalty one. You can even google it if,you like. Presently I am working as a travel agent for airmiles. You might heard about it. Like petro points...airmiles are given by shell, bmo etc.
2. I do pay my taxes on time, do have deductions regularly on my pay cheques even on the bonuses we get every three months. we pay tax. I filled taxes even for yrs. I was outside canada as a pr I believe you have to file taxes even if you are outside canada. Have,a house so do have regular mortgage payments n ofcourse my life, auto, home insurance.
3. I don't have a us visa I was planning to apply for it n go for the route suggested by one of the members but that was my plan after getting my pr.
4. Cap note was the second option I had as,now I am in better condition mentally to think. As I completly gone blank for a while when I posted tht post after talking to cic agent.
5. Wht I personally believe is they are verifying the documents as they might have seen recent rq interview on my file. So I believe they are taking extra measures. N second reason which I am not tht possitive can be because I applied for name change as well to my married name. But I did sent all the proofs like marriage certificate, passport, health card, my house registration n my driving licence as well on my married name.
6. If required I can definately proof tht 730 days because,technically my pr expired last yr so they also know I can't travel on expired pr n come back.
7. I know I am over thinking, but from whtever angle I think came to same conclusion tht they don't have any solid reason to do tht as I just got rq result in my favour on 16 aug.
8. No I didn't apply on urgent basis. U can say I was just too scared after rq. So It was regular basis.
9. About cap notes I am only skeptical at one point tht I read on some post in the sponsorship forum that the case can be delayed because of cap notes if you request them. So can anyone please shed any light on tht.
Well thanks once again to all of you. I don't have much friends or family here but all of you really I feel that became my family members. And,above all I didn't see any descrimination on this forum. I m from pak. N few days back through google I ended up in some forum don't want to mention tje name. But seriously my blood started boiling by reading the comments they have for us immigrants I don't only mean pak. By immigrants I mean anyone not canadian born.
I really feel blessed to have you guys through this forum n ya. That new situation did hurt me indeed but I am not broken yet. And I Am Not Ready To Giveup at any Cost....if I can take the hard decision to leave my baby. I can handle it I guess....lol.thanks once again.

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi steaky I already tried for visa for canada which got rejected as they are already in process of sponsorship...

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry to bother again missed a point. No Msafiri. I have no intentions to leave canada without a pr. U know tht for situation in pak. They will just waste my time without any fruitful result if I go back home without pr n apply for td.
N I really don't think there is any country which don't have,visa requirements for pak. Lol no offense but tht's true. No offence to anyone again I also love my country. But everytime anyone see our green passport just give hardtime. Tht's how I started feeling now.

janay

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Oo my baby Ms . Farid
Your post made me upset for a while. But remember that it is not "never ending cycle" i think it is just the end. you wil hear soon from the specil department. You can apply for the notes.....etc, it will not effect on your application however you can call again cpc for this.
Be brave and do not give up. Most part of the hard time is passed (Hathi nikal gia hey dum reh gaee hey). :)

Janay

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lol exactly janay... Hathi salla tou kub ka nikal gaya,punch, hi nahin nikal rahi... I m just confused n stuck to the same question why? I mean why they are doing this...but seriously allah tallah kisi dushman ko bhi canadian immigration kay wa. Na dalay...to them I guess all of us are from bin ladin's family lol....

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know lol steaky. But just wanted to vist my family for 15 days before appying for citizenship. Let's see I have decided to request for cap notes after holidays. after calling,cic if I don't get a possitive reoly

janay

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Farid do not get nervous. Take it very positively that things are going in the positive direction and moving forward. They will call you to show your original but I believe that they won't see even and just will hand in you your PR-CARD ;) .
janay

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well I am not scared just frustrated a bit that, don't know how long it will take. If they are verifying them tht's fine with me as there is nothing to hide. Except my pak. Passport n marriage certificate all of them are from canada like health card, driver's licence etc. except original nikkah nama I do have everything in orignal with me as well. N nikkah they already have with my sponsorship application so let's see. I will keep all of updated.

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi to all seniors, all who always supported me on this forum and all new members as well. Wishing all of you happy new yr. And may God bring peace for all of us in new yr. And those who are going through a painful stage of living without their familes due to whatever reasons with cic. May have their dreams fulfilled in coming new yr.
I always remember all of you in my prayers n once again wish all of you a happy new yr.
Best of luck to all.

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farid,

Best wishes for the New Year and hope you get to see your family soon. How easy would it be for your spouse and son to get US Visas?