+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

never ending cycle...need help plz...

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It will not be that easy msafiri, as getting visa of even dubai from pak. Is difficult. But still I will try for it. I applied for visitor visa for canada for them which got rejected I knew it will as they are in process of sponsorship. Let's see. Right now I am just praying,God to give me the strength as I m losing hope and it's taking way longer then I thought. Sometimes I just feel like to leave everything n run away for my son. Just trying to keep myself busy to avoid anxiety n depression. Need all of your prayers.

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bad,news on first day of new yr. My husband's visa for canada got rejected. Anyone can plz advice shall I order gcms notes. Or not? Is it only becoz he is being sponsored? As I was hopeful that he is in military n becoz of status of his job he might get the visa.

TechJohn

Dec 7, 2011
Ferid,

I am american who is a current PR in Canada. I cannot speak on behalf of your countries requirements if his PR application was rejected due to being in the military, if that is what you are stating. But it would make sense that he cannot immigrant to another country until his military obligation is fulfilled.

What is your country of origin? Were you originally allowed to immigrate to Canada based on employer sponsorship? I know the company you work for. Keep the job it is a well known recognized company.

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for,reply actually main reason for his denial of visa is not miltary it's because he is already in process of sponsorship so let's see n I know I love my company.

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same old story again called immigration they again said we are verifying documents n don't know how long it will take.. To process the damn pr card. I really don't know where to start shall I go to mp or apply gcms notes. Really frustrated n depressed.

janay

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Really frustrating :(. If you make a mistake then it is CIC who tells immigrants its absolute power.
I was also planning to visit my country but now i will wait for July 06 (to complete 1095 days), however yesterday i checked my status, it says "we received your application on Dec 12 2012 and started processing it on Jan 09 2013. I do not know now what is next.......
Apparently you can visit your family and can come back by taking TD as you qualify for it but who knows about their moods ;). though it is very hard to advise you to make mind to complete your 3 years but still it would be wise decision.

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I asked them already tht I m planning my,vacation they said you can apply for td from country u r visiting but td can also take time becoz your file is under verification. So I,m just disappointed with everything.

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farid- said:
I asked them already tht I m planning my,vacation they said you can apply for td from country u r visiting but td can also take time becoz your file is under verification. So I,m just disappointed with everything.
There is a recent Federal court case where a PR Card applicant faced a verification issue (his PR Card was approved but he had issues when collecting at the GTA local office). During the court proceedings CIC indicated 'verifcation' type processing is around the 15 month mark....your situation may be different but CIC deal with so many applications that those not routine fall outside regular timelines.

Why don't you get a US tourist visa? That will give you a work around.

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How can I get a us visa on an expired pr card? Near to impossible.

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tricky...if you are within the normal processing time then you can always tell the US consular officer its being renewed but then he/she may think 'how does this person get back into Canada"? No consolation I know but at least on the positive side your clock for physical time towards Citizenship continues to add up.

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's the only thing possitive in whole process. I will be eligible in aug. Anyways. I have one can be stupid question but still if someone can help will be great that. If rq is issued the time they take from interview till decision will be counted towards citizenship or not becoz technically it's still pr in question n u have to have pr,status for citizenship. Thanks for your help though. That was the only reason I can't go for us visa becoz if they reject it, one have to wait for one yr. To reapply I guess.

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farid- said:
That's the only thing possitive in whole process. I will be eligible in aug. Anyways. I have one can be stupid question but still if someone can help will be great that. If rq is issued the time they take from interview till decision will be counted towards citizenship or not becoz technically it's still pr in question n u have to have pr,status for citizenship. Thanks for your help though. That was the only reason I can't go for us visa becoz if they reject it, one have to wait for one yr. To reapply I guess.
Not quite sure I understand your question but any time in which you are physically present in Canada in the 4 year window for citizenship purposes and are not in prison, on probation or under a report for loss of PR is counted towards meeting the residence requirement. You must be a PR until the oath date so those who apply for citizenship then leave Canada for extended periods are more at risk of PR loss if RQ is issued because it adds to the already lengthy processing times.

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh ok. You kind of answered my question I was at work actually that's why couldn't write in detail what happened was I got an intetview for rq for checking enough grounds for h&c or not that happened in may 2012. As I overstayed due to some personal reason to my country. Then in aug. 2012 I got decision for that interview that there were enough grounds for h&c n no further action required n they accepted or you can say didn't revoke my pr status. But my question was from may,till aug shall I subtract that period for citizenship or not? Technically I,didn't lost my pr status but it was in question ofcourse. Thanks for your prompt reply though really appreciated. Thanks.

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh ok. You kind of answered my question I was at work actually that's why couldn't write in detail what happened was I got an intetview for rq for checking enough grounds for h&c or not that happened in may 2012. As I overstayed due to some personal reason to my country. Then in aug. 2012 I got decision for that interview that there were enough grounds for h&c n no further action required n they accepted or you can say didn't revoke my pr status. But my question was from may,till aug shall I subtract that period for citizenship or not? Technically I,didn't lost my pr status but it was in question ofcourse. Thanks for your prompt reply though really appreciated. Thanks.

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farid- said:
Your time from May to Aug 2012 counts. No report and H&C grounds considered in your approval..so all good.