+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

never ending cycle...need help plz...

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks once again msafiri for clarifying this I was just little tensed about it. N I confirmed from a lwayer for delay in pr he said becoz of h&c interview sometimes it takes longer but max. Can be for six to eight months for renewal so let's see. Anyways now I m not stressing about it as anyways I will be eligible for citizenship in aug. N will plan my family vacation to thailand hopefully lol after that. Thanks once again dear.

Hasher

Apr 2, 2010
I think you are a brave women and I also like to praise your husband and Kids for such a patient. I am always impressed by Pakistani men they are hard to dent (most of them), I realize now there women are second to none.

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks hasher. For your great thought. For me it's just a roller coaster right full of,ups n downs. I also get frustrated at times. At this stage of my life,i am financially stable with grace of God, have a decent job but all these things are just useless for me I just want to be with my family. I am stuck with too many rules with cic. But still able to survive because of my husband's n parent's support. So I am again focused and this time I am counting days for my citizenship. N being a muslim I strongly believe God never will never give me more troubles then my strength. Thanks once again dear for your support.

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ladies and gentleman finally my file reached local office according to my online status. does anyone know what does it mean or what will happen next. thanks for your help

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Either

1. You will get called to pick up the card and have to show the original documents of what you submitted for the PR Card

2. An interview to clarify the issues they have with your documentation.

Hopefully its 1.

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i also was thinking about the first one Msafiri because i have already gone through the interview stage so let's see. i will update you if something comes up.
thanks

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The online showed the same thing for my wife but the PR card was mailed directly to us. Hope the same thing happen to you.

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farid- said:
ladies and gentleman finally my file reached local office according to my online status. does anyone know what does it mean or what will happen next. thanks for your help
Farid to clarify is this the type of msg you have on ecas - "Your request for a permanent resident card was approved on date x. You will be notified by mail within four weeks and invited to pick up your card at the CIC office closest to you."

If yes then its similar to what most PR Car renewal applicants are seeing on ecas only for their cards to be mailed to them...its 2013 and CIC still can't set ecas up to give the correct info.

If your ecas says application/ file referred to local office then my previous post stands.

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for clarification. It's your first post I guess will stand because it's just saying that your file transfered to local office and they will contact if required.

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi to all seniors (steaky, msafiri, hasher steaky and leon) and to all new comers as well.
i don't know whether it's a good sign or not but as usual i am updating all of you on my current status of the file.
on my son's sponsorship application today it says it's in process with the grace of God. and it also says we received application on 01.31.2013 just like my pr application that it is sent to local office on 01.31.2013.can anyone please be kind enough to share some thoughts or ideas on my ecas.
thanks a million.

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sorry i made a mistake on same day when my application is sent to local office same day it says for in process for my son not about local office sorry for the error.

janay

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Dear Ms. Farid.
I wish you good luck for your son's case. Few min before I checked my status it says:

" We received your application for a permanent resident card on December 12, 2012.

We started processing your application on January 9, 2013.

Your request for a permanent resident card was approved on February 12, 2013. You will be notified by mail within four weeks and invited to pick up your card at the CIC office closest to you".

To give my family a surprise I did not share with any of my family member from the the status "In process to the latest I checked "Decision Made".
I wish I get the cards soon.

Good luck for your family's case once again
Janay

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh congratulations janay. I m so happy for you. I don't know how long it will take for me but I will inform you. Congrates once again.