+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP 2018 required documents

dupsnarol

Jul 28, 2017
Alright thanks. Mine is 545, all the best, keep us updated.
Hello there. How did you get that score? Do u have a job in Manitoba already? R u also a resident because its hard to get 500 points without a job offer as under the ranking system u score a total of 500 for a job..

dupsnarol

Jul 28, 2017
Good morning everyone. It seems the government of Manitoba is not transparent enough. If they can say you need 60 points out of 100 to apply for EOI why are they using a ranking score again which will make you not eligible. I got 76 and I thought fine, I could be given LOA but I had to dig further into their system to see that its actually the ranking system that gives one the gate way. Why on earth would Manitoba give a whole 500 score to anyone who had a job and 200 to someone that have close relative. Its really on fair. As it stands, my 76 points is useless.

Reactions: Chenna_g

dupsnarol

Jul 28, 2017
My Score is 526, but in this moment i haven´t update my EOI profile to the NOC in demand. I need my boss be agreed to issue my reference letter as "supervisor" as my duties are mostly of coordinator but my current position doesn´t have that name. I already saw Mantioba posted the Draw... I wouldn´t been invited anyway :( . where are you from if you don´t mind respond?
Pls how did u get these scores

vazurrah

Feb 5, 2018
hi i just have question re the declaration of net worth

-do you really need to declare all debts?like credit cards and a rent to oen house thru PAGIBIG fund.

my agency (CIS) said otherwise.Im just worried that they will do a thorough investigation.has anyone done this?(not declaring debts)

PPSB15

Star Member
Feb 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
Nomination.....
24-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2019
Hello there. How did you get that score? Do u have a job in Manitoba already? R u also a resident because its hard to get 500 points without a job offer as under the ranking system u score a total of 500 for a job..
I have a relative in manitoba which gives me additional 200 points.

jav05

Mar 15, 2018
Hi there, I also received my LAA too but I'm just thinking to decline it coz I ideclare in my highest education is 2 yrs post secondary based on my ECA but the other said it should be Three or more 3 yrs. What should I do? Please advice

Thanks

PPSB15

Star Member
Feb 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
Nomination.....
24-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2019
Hi there, I also received my LAA too but I'm just thinking to decline it coz I ideclare in my highest education is 2 yrs post secondary based on my ECA but the other said it should be Three or more 3 yrs. What should I do? Please advice

Thanks
I think you should follow your eca. Just to be sure you can send an email to mpnp for clarification.

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
Hi,
I am to apply for EOI for MPNP as an overseas applicant. My job designation have been software Engineer , Senior Software Engineer, .. and software architect. Software Engineer (NOC 2173) is marked as a regulated occupation in Manitoba. But the appication programmer (NOC 2174) is not.
When I created my Express entry profile , I put my NOC there as Software Engineer (NOC 2173).
If I am to apply for Manitoba should I get a license before hand.
Would it be a problem if I put my NOC in MPNP EOI as 2174 (Application programmer). I have done most of these duties though my designation has been software Engineer.

After creating the EOI for MPNP , can I update my NOC code later ? Those who have already created an EOI , please check and let me know.
When I pressed next button afte filling the page which asks for the noc I got a popup saying
"Note once EOI-SW or EOI-B is saved you cannot change this answer later. Do you want to continue ?"
When I saw this message, I dd niot continue for fear of not being able to amend the NOC later.

What does this mean ?

Please help.
ruka

Dell2018

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
Hi,
I am to apply for EOI for MPNP as an overseas applicant. My job designation have been software Engineer , Senior Software Engineer, .. and software architect. Software Engineer (NOC 2173) is marked as a regulated occupation in Manitoba. But the appication programmer (NOC 2174) is not.
When I created my Express entry profile , I put my NOC there as Software Engineer (NOC 2173).
If I am to apply for Manitoba should I get a license before hand.
Would it be a problem if I put my NOC in MPNP EOI as 2174 (Application programmer). I have done most of these duties though my designation has been software Engineer.

After creating the EOI for MPNP , can I update my NOC code later ? Those who have already created an EOI , please check and let me know.
When I pressed next button afte filling the page which asks for the noc I got a popup saying
"Note once EOI-SW or EOI-B is saved you cannot change this answer later. Do you want to continue ?"
When I saw this message, I dd niot continue for fear of not being able to amend the NOC later.

What does this mean ?

Please help.
ruka
I think NOC cannot be changed once it's saved in the system

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
hello guys,

I was in Winnipeg, lived there 2.5 years, moved to vancouver in sept 2017 because I was unable to find good job there.
Now my brother want to apply mpnp with the support of his friend in winnipeg. But his bond with me will be more stronger and i am outside manitoba.
Bro z points are good. What are the chances of his rejection because of me?

thanks

Chenna_g

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
I have a relative in manitoba which gives me additional 200 points.

Does this mean someone outside of canada eligible in all fields cannot apply to manitoba if they dont have a relative??

Do i have to have someone in manitoba to be eligible to submit my EOI??