+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP 2018 required documents

FMRC123

Jul 9, 2018
Hi Everyone,
My score under MPNP is 545, last draw no. 47 the lowest score under EE substream was 519. Until now I have not received any LAA. As per my agent sometimes it will take 2 to 3 days before you will receive. I am thinking maybe that was friday July 6 the last draw happen and saturday sunday were non working days. Anyone who experience the same?
I am crossing fingers and hopefully i will receive my LAA today since it is monday now.

Reactions: layiyusuph

PPSB15

Star Member
Feb 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
Nomination.....
24-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2019
Hi Everyone,
My score under MPNP is 545, last draw no. 47 the lowest score under EE substream was 519. Until now I have not received any LAA. As per my agent sometimes it will take 2 to 3 days before you will receive. I am thinking maybe that was friday July 6 the last draw happen and saturday sunday were non working days. Anyone who experience the same?
I am crossing fingers and hopefully i will receive my LAA today since it is monday now.
You should have received it before they updated their website. Is your job under their in demand list? And in your eoi did you add your express entry profile number and job seekers validation code?

FMRC123

Jul 9, 2018
Hi, all you mentioned was there. I even double check the number and it is all correct. my NOC code is 1311 and it is in their demand list. I suspected it might be my EOI under Prince Edward Island that was logged few weeks ago by my agent. I even brought to them about this possible reason why I did not receive any LAA. At first my agency told me it might take 2 to 3 days to receive LAA since they have some cases like that. But i feel something is wrong. It was their initiative to apply PEI PNP and I trust their expertise. In the first place i dont intent to live in PEI because my realatives are in winnipeg manitoba. Now I ask them to cancel that EOI under PEI PNP. I am upset as I am waiting for this, monitoring the draw every now and then. Do you think it might affect my application even if i cancel the EOI in PEI pnp? Do i still have the chance in the next draw after cancelling the other EOI in PEI

PPSB15

Star Member
Feb 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
Nomination.....
24-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2019
Hi, all you mentioned was there. I even double check the number and it is all correct. my NOC code is 1311 and it is in their demand list. I suspected it might be my EOI under Prince Edward Island that was logged few weeks ago by my agent. I even brought to them about this possible reason why I did not receive any LAA. At first my agency told me it might take 2 to 3 days to receive LAA since they have some cases like that. But i feel something is wrong. It was their initiative to apply PEI PNP and I trust their expertise. In the first place i dont intent to live in PEI because my realatives are in winnipeg manitoba. Now I ask them to cancel that EOI under PEI PNP. I am upset as I am waiting for this, monitoring the draw every now and then. Do you think it might affect my application even if i cancel the EOI in PEI pnp? Do i still have the chance in the next draw after cancelling the other EOI in PEI
Based on what you said, you should have reveived laa. If you dont mind, try double checking the express entry number, job seekers code and your ielts number. Also on your express entry profile try to choose manitoba as your preferred destination in canada. It would be also better if you try to email mpnp directly and tell them your side, maybe there's just a small mistake on your eoi, and maybe they can help you.

Reactions: Chahal82

FMRC123

Jul 9, 2018
hi thank you for your reply. My agency have emailed them already. I double checked the EE no. job seeker validation code it's correct. In my case my agency does the application. If i have known earlier the procedure I should have done it myself.

Reactions: PPSB15

PPSB15

Star Member
Feb 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
Nomination.....
24-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2019
hi thank you for your reply. My agency have emailed them already. I double checked the EE no. job seeker validation code it's correct. In my case my agency does the application. If i have known earlier the procedure I should have done it myself.
No worries. Hope you receive your laa soon.

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Everyone who has not received LAA on draw #47 and is under NOC B occupation on Manitoba’s In-demand Occupations list, the answer is here. They had another draw:

Draw #48 – July 9, 2018

SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS – Express Entry Sub-stream
  • Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 132 who have a valid Express Entry ID and job seeker validation code, and at least 6 months of recent experience in a NOC B occupation on Manitoba’s In-demand Occupations list
  • Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 519
Source: https://www.immigratemanitoba.com/2018/07/09/eoi-draw-48/

PPSB15

Star Member
Feb 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
Nomination.....
24-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2019
Did you receive laa today? Mpnp had another draw today for noc b jobs only.

PPSB15

Star Member
Feb 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
Nomination.....
24-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2019
Everyone who has not received LAA on draw #47 and is under NOC B occupation on Manitoba’s In-demand Occupations list, the answer is here. They had another draw:

Draw #48 – July 9, 2018

SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS – Express Entry Sub-stream
  • Number of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 132 who have a valid Express Entry ID and job seeker validation code, and at least 6 months of recent experience in a NOC B occupation on Manitoba’s In-demand Occupations list
  • Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 519
Source: https://www.immigratemanitoba.com/2018/07/09/eoi-draw-48/
Hi scargee! Is your application in process status? Mine is still received.

walegy

Sep 28, 2015
Good Afternoon house, pls I am confused about something.
I applied for Manitoba Nominee using 2 different account but I forgot to delete the one with wrong details. Just yesterday night, I received LAA on the 2 different accounts. Pls what should I do from here cos am confused .
Pls help and enlighten me.

walegy

Sep 28, 2015
Good Afternoon house, pls I am confused about something.
I applied for Manitoba Nominee using 2 different account but I forgot to delete the one with wrong details. Just yesterday night, I received LAA on the 2 different accounts. Pls what should I do from here cos am confused .
Pls help and enlighten me.

Chahal82

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
Nomination.....
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-05-2018
Have you got any solution for this..
Yes.. I got approval from MPNP on 25 May 2018 !!

I choose 5 years of work experience while filling my EOI but the question was how many years of skilled work experience do you have in last 5 years.. I missed the last 5 years part and thought it is asking for total no. of years work experience.. I email them my concern (mpnpapplicationhelp@gov.mb.ca) and they told me to go ahead and there was no issues after that

Here's the reply I got..

On Tuesday, 27 February 2018 7:31 PM, +WPG574 - MPNP Application Help (MET) <mpnpapplicationhelp@gov.mb.ca> wrote:

Hello,
Thank you for your e-mail. You might be getting this message because there was a break in your employment. As long as you’re sure your information you inputted is correct and matches what you claimed in your EOI, then you may still submit the application.

Regards,
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
Immigration and Economic Opportunities Division
Manitoba Education and Training
7th Floor, 213 Notre Dame Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3B 1N3
Phone: 204-945-2806
Fax: 204-948-2256

Hope it will help you with your concern.. Good Luck !!